Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

Newest "Z Enthusiast"?!! <-- a chick, too!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 08:45 PM
MissCait

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, well...

I saw that "smiley" coming from a mile away!

Why is it that women can just merely introduce themselves, and the boys immediately want a picture...(what if I was :::GASP!!!::: FAT!!!!!!!........ but some dude comes on talking about his rusted up '90 and everyone wants to dish about his rwhp?

Hmmm.

Just sayin'....

Thanks for the sweet welcome, again ladies....

Leg-humpers --- I appreciate the ego-boost. However, 90 pictures posted is probably more publicity than this smalltown Tulsa girl needs. As if my cluttered myspace page isn't enough... posting vain pictures of myself all over my350z.com....that would become a problem!!!

Cait
Old 09-08-2007, 09:15 PM
shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hotchick0
Once again, thanks for the welcome! My boyfriend is ecstatic I've come to the dark side. I spent almost 3 years now pissing and moaning that all he does is spend time on his 350z forums and not enough time with me... now we'll see how he handles it... me having "friends" on "his" forum. It should be interesting!!

To the ladies: Thanks for making me feel welcome. I feel like I'm joining a sorority or something! hah!

I'll hit The Lounge...from what Chris shows me, you guys are a hoot, and spend FAR too much time online, thus finding the most horrific and embarrassing and gross and funny videos/pictures to share with the rest of the group. I DEFINITELY should fit in nicely!

Well, it's off to work! (To the ladies, I'm a makeup artist for MAC...so if you're a makeup junkie, hit me up..I've got plenty to dish about!)

Caitlin

Ooooo M*A*C! I'm a Mac newbie! I just purchased my very first Mac items: 3D Glass & 'Moonbathe' Eye Shadow!!

I love, love, love the glass. My lips stay moist and the color lasts longer than anything. The eye shadow is intense. Stays put in the heat of a club!

Any recommendations for eye pencils that don't smear?

Yes, the Lounge (Useless thread) is where a lot of us women hang out!
Old 09-08-2007, 09:18 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Post moar pics.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:49 PM
soleil
NolaZcc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

welcome to the forum....
Old 09-08-2007, 10:53 PM
BRONZEE
Club Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

To the ladies: Thanks for making me feel welcome. I feel like I'm joining a sorority or something! hah!
Yeah, the Z sorority. Let's raid the boys and get their keys to their Z's when they're asleep. Lol.
Well, it's off to work! (To the ladies, I'm a makeup artist for MAC...so if you're a makeup junkie, hit me up..I've got plenty to dish about!)
Awesome some good tips, bring it on.

Haha, point set and match to Caitlan, boys, nil. Lol

Last edited by BRONZEE; 09-08-2007 at 10:55 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:07 AM
annahandres

Nice rack haha!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 03:17 PM
Manjot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

more pix plz

jk lol
Old 09-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Where's the beef?
Old 09-09-2007, 03:37 PM
imjdoggie

welcome
Old 09-09-2007, 08:59 PM
MissCait

Non smudgy eye pencils...

Either do technakohls (water resistant retractable liners...GREAT for lining the water line *inside the bottom lid* and smudging and packing eyeshadow into. Try "auto-de-blu" technakohl with "stars 'n rockets" eyeshadow packed into it... GENIUS!!!

If you don't line your waterline, you might try powerpoint pencils...smudgy and REALLY soft but water resistant as well....not safe for the waterline. Also made of a synthetic wood material *the pencil part, not the product inside it* and you'll need a MAC sharpener...otherwise it will SHRED... believe me...I've tried cheapy little sharpeners with them...they're SHlT!

Hope that helps!

You also may try fluidline....gel liner... works wonders for longwearing...also can be used as an eyeshadow base. Comes in a little glass pot you use a brush to apply...angled, pointed, whatever... or a blending brush to smoke up your crease. AMAZING!!

Old 09-09-2007, 10:51 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Either do technakohls (water resistant retractable liners...GREAT for lining the water line *inside the bottom lid* and smudging and packing eyeshadow into. Try "auto-de-blu" technakohl with "stars 'n rockets" eyeshadow packed into it... GENIUS!!!

If you don't line your waterline, you might try powerpoint pencils...smudgy and REALLY soft but water resistant as well....not safe for the waterline. Also made of a synthetic wood material *the pencil part, not the product inside it* and you'll need a MAC sharpener...otherwise it will SHRED... believe me...I've tried cheapy little sharpeners with them...they're SHlT!

Hope that helps!

You also may try fluidline....gel liner... works wonders for longwearing...also can be used as an eyeshadow base. Comes in a little glass pot you use a brush to apply...angled, pointed, whatever... or a blending brush to smoke up your crease. AMAZING!!

Putting on the "war paint" tips?
Old 09-10-2007, 12:11 AM
BRONZEE
Club Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Putting on the "war paint" tips?
Hraes is all this warpaint talk turning you off. Muhhahahaha
Old 09-10-2007, 01:02 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

the humpy dance...
heres your chance...
do the hump.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:56 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome!
Old 09-10-2007, 07:13 AM
shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Hope that helps!

Thanks!! I'm heading out now...M*A*C counter, then Target for facial stuf, then nail salalon! It's a ME day!!

Yes Jeff, war paint actually works wonders, you need some?? I could kiss you with my ruby lips and you'd have a bit on you!!
Old 09-10-2007, 07:15 AM
shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Originally Posted by dspiel
the humpy dance...
heres your chance...
do the hump.

I like to rhyme,
I like my beats funky,
I'm spunky. I like my oatmeal lumpy.
I'm sick wit dis, straight gangsta mack
but sometimes I get ridiculous
I'll eat up all your crackers and your licorice
hey yo fat girl, c'mere--are ya ticklish?
Yeah, I called ya fat.
Look at me, I'm skinny
It never stopped me from gettin' busy
I'm a freak
I like the girls with the boom
I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom
I'm crazy.
Allow me to amaze thee.
They say I'm ugly but it just don't faze me.
I'm still gettin' in the girls' pants
and I even got my own dance
{Chorus:}
The Humpty Dance is your chance to do the hump
Do the Humpty Hump, come on and do the Humpty Hump
Do the Humpty Hump, just watch me do the Humpty Hump
Do ya know what I'm doin', doin' the Humpty Hump
Do the Humpty Hump, do the Humpty Hump...

http://www.lyricsdepot.com/digital-u...pty-dance.html

I love that song...
Old 09-10-2007, 11:01 AM
zman1910

Why is it that women can just merely introduce themselves, and the boys immediately want a picture...(what if I was :::GASP!!!::: FAT!!!!!!!........ but some dude comes on talking about his rusted up '90 and everyone wants to dish about his rwhp?

Cait
Your comparison doesn't hold any value. If you talk about your car, you'll get car-related questions. If you talk about your body, you'll get body-related questions.

I don't mean any harm but when you introduce yourself as someone with a "sweet rack", your obviously wanting the attention. If you simply wanted to introduce yourself, you would've made do without any rack comments like any decent person would've done. Introductions generally aren't made by describing any physical attributes of your body.....well unless your selling risque behavior.

Zman(doesn't appreciate people that start complaining about things they obviously started on their own)
Old 09-10-2007, 11:31 AM
MissCait

I don't mean any harm but when you introduce yourself as someone with a "sweet rack", your obviously wanting the attention.
If I want attention, I can get it from my boyfriend, THANKS.

If you simply wanted to introduce yourself, you would've made do without any rack comments like any decent person would've done. Introductions generally aren't made by describing any physical attributes of your body.....well unless your selling risque behavior.
And introducing myself with a silly little comment like "I have a sweet rack"....then post a picture of a SHELF...because my boyfriend warned me you guys would ask for pics, why wouldn't I toy with that idea a little? Decent? Let's talk decent. Why don't you take a peek into the Member Photo Thread...and you're going to assume my intro was indecent? Mmmmmkay.

Risque...ha. Not exactly what I'd call myself...or my behavior. But whatev. You don't know me.

Zman(doesn't appreciate people that start complaining about things they obviously started on their own)
For the record...I was not complaining at all.... I was warned that I'd get requests for pictures. So I fed it a little and laughed at the outcome... because it was exactly what I expected!

It was a joke. Don't be so serious!

Most people like a sense of humor...

Evidently SOME don't...

Oh well. I'm not here to talk cars. So if I wanna talk about my body and makeup and shoes, I'll effin' do it here and stay out of your FI and Turbo forums...kthxbai!

Last edited by MissCait; 09-10-2007 at 11:35 AM.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:32 AM
MissCait

BTW Pam...you're so stinkin' cute.

I couldn't get over how sweet you are.

Quick Reply: Newest "Z Enthusiast"?!! <-- a chick, too!!!