Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

I'm a chick that's new to the forums!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008 | 09:35 PM
VQ35DEchick

Originally Posted by onedirtyz
it still blows my mind that any parents would buy their teenaged kid a nismo z. might as well put some money down for a coffin too.
yeah forreal i kinda wish my parents would of bought my car... but then i kinda dont. Just because I rather work for everything i have because you respect it so much more, rather than having everything given to you.
Old 04-06-2008 | 09:35 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

it still blows my mind that any parents would buy their teenaged kid a nismo z. might as well put some money down for a coffin too.
It's not so bad for females. They tend to be more careful drivers than teen males.
Old 04-06-2008 | 09:36 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

i'm not even talking about the 'getting sh*t handed to you by your parents' aspect of it.. hell i've had a LOT handed to me by my parents. but not a car that's pushing 300hp.

edit---in regards to hraes statement above.. you have got to be kidding. girls drive like maniacs.. what with the cell phone and the mascara wand and the cds and the fixing of the hair and the road rage.. it's freaking insane. and all that aside, girl like speed just as much as guys do. especially teenaged girls. believe me, i know

Last edited by onedirtyz; 04-06-2008 at 09:38 PM.
Old 04-06-2008 | 09:36 PM
Russ@Z1

Originally Posted by VQ35DEchick
yeah forreal i kinda wish my parents would of bought my car... but then i kinda dont. Just because I rather work for everything i have because you respect it so much more, rather than having everything given to you.

I felt better buying my own.
Old 04-06-2008 | 09:37 PM
VQ35DEchick

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Pics of said butt?

Student loans aren't so horrible. I eventually had to get some loans for grad school. Interest rates aren't horrible and you can get them locked in.
Yeah but i pay 414 for the G every month and gas, and all this other crap. So it would be a little hard paying a student loan on top of that.. and finding time to work?!?? ahhhh im about to go into depressed mode! But i'll just look at my car and feel better! lol
Old 04-06-2008 | 09:38 PM
Ladii Z

Yea, I don't even know why my parents bought me the car.

Well originally, I had the '06 Z when I was 16. So good grades and proving that I was "responsible" was a large part in that decision.

Well my mom is 100% against the car scene because it's supposedly a "guy" thing, and my dad is into cars, so HE actually helped me get the car.
Old 04-06-2008 | 09:38 PM
Russ@Z1

i'm not even talking about the 'getting sh*t handed to you by your parents' aspect of it.. hell i've had a LOT handed to me by my parents. but not a car that's pushing 300hp.

edit---in regards to hraes statement above.. you have got to be kidding. girls drive like maniacs.. what with the cell phone and the mascara wand and the cds and the fixin of the hair and the road rage.. it's freaking insane.

I know SEVERAL girls that scare the hell out of me.

I had a little too much one night and let one drive. Even though I was barely coherent, I was scared. (btw, I kept my insurance card at hand too)
Old 04-06-2008 | 09:39 PM
Ladii Z

edit---in regards to hraes statement above.. you have got to be kidding. girls drive like maniacs.. what with the cell phone and the mascara wand and the cds and the fixing of the hair and the road rage.. it's freaking insane. and all that aside, girl like speed just as much as guys do. especially teenaged girls. believe me, i know

very true.
Old 04-06-2008 | 09:39 PM
Russ@Z1

Yeah but i pay 414 for the G every month and gas, and all this other crap. So it would be a little hard paying a student loan on top of that.. and finding time to work?!?? ahhhh im about to go into depressed mode! But i'll just look at my car and feel better! lol

Student loans don't require payment until after you graduate.
Old 04-06-2008 | 09:40 PM
VQ35DEchick

not all girls!! NOT THIS ONE!! i am a awesome driver, better than most dudes i know. Thats because i got the dragon to test my skills on
Old 04-06-2008 | 09:41 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

Statistically speaking.

Isn't insurance cheaper for similarly aged chicks as opposed to dudes?
Old 04-06-2008 | 09:42 PM
VQ35DEchick

Originally Posted by russ713
Student loans don't require payment until after you graduate.
yeah but not for the type of school i want to go to. Like massage therapy, or cosmetology.. ahh i dont even know what i REALLY want to do yet so im not gonna sweat it... just yet
Old 04-06-2008 | 09:42 PM
Russ@Z1

Statistically speaking.

Isn't insurance cheaper for similarly aged chicks as opposed to dudes?

That's changing. There's been more studies. Girls are just as good/bad as we are.
Old 04-06-2008 | 09:43 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

not all girls!! NOT THIS ONE!! i am a awesome driver, better than most dudes i know. Thats because i got the dragon to test my skills on
ok not ALL girls. i'm not a bad driver at all [hell i even refuse to answer my phone if i'm driving] but i'll admit i LOVE speed. so i'm definitely hyperaware of my surroundings, even when i'm going 90 on the fwy
Old 04-06-2008 | 09:44 PM
Russ@Z1

yeah but not for the type of school i want to go to. Like massage therapy, or cosmetology.. ahh i dont even know what i REALLY want to do yet so im not gonna sweat it... just yet

I'm getting in the front of the line.
Old 04-06-2008 | 09:44 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

student loans don't go into repayment until 6 months after graduation or until you go below what is considered half a full load. Plus they have long term repayment plans.

I sold my new 350z to get a used G35 coupe and it paid for my first year of grad school (with the insane out of state tuition). Got to make sacrifices at some point.
Old 04-06-2008 | 09:46 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

You going to ZdayZ too?
Old 04-06-2008 | 11:37 PM
VQ35DEchick

You going to ZdayZ too?
most def. I live like 15 mins away from the dragon so im up there everyday practicing!
Old 04-07-2008 | 04:42 AM
Russ@Z1

most def. I live like 15 mins away from the dragon so im up there everyday practicing!

Bah, wish I lived close enough to enjoy that route at will.
Old 04-07-2008 | 05:40 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD
Premier Member

It's not so bad for females. They tend to be more careful drivers than teen males.

Uhhh no. I see more females doing wrong things than guys. Females putting on make up while driving, talking on the phone, having one foot hang out the window while driving, or just driving stupid most of the time. You don't see that from guys. Mainly all you see from guys is speeding.

Quick Reply: I'm a chick that's new to the forums!