JSia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mm makes me hungry
Old 04-15-2008, 08:47 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ni$mo350
The hilarity insues!!!! Here's his myspace if someone wants to chop some more pics---Moe diddy B Da NAYM DAWG!!!

http://www.myspace.com/moediddy
omfg his background
Old 04-15-2008, 08:54 PM
illjim69

Received 545 Likes on 443 Posts

did anyone save pics from his Myspace? was it always set to private? i noticed people often secure it once the ownage starts.

jim
Old 04-15-2008, 08:59 PM
PrevWon

7 pages and still no OP response??

lawlz at the photoshops!!
Old 04-15-2008, 09:08 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by blasian

OMFG HAHAHA!!!!!!

The pics in this thread are killing me
Old 04-15-2008, 10:02 PM
ni$mo350

Originally Posted by dave079
Sorry had to delete that picture with the tree through the guy

Thanks that was wayyyyyyyy to graphic...
Old 04-15-2008, 10:05 PM
nismo*son

Old 04-15-2008, 10:10 PM
SiNzz

I don't even need to read the first 7 pages to see how this thread went . When will these guys learn. Just keep your mouth shut and don't smash into a tree...

edit* these pics are ridiculous LOL
Old 04-15-2008, 10:15 PM
WV350z

Wowwwwwww....He will never use this forum ever again....wonder if hes made it to 350zfrenzy.com or *********.com?hahah
Old 04-15-2008, 10:15 PM
solidsnake

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm sure you guys ran him off already. Hope so cuz he looks like a tool.
Old 04-15-2008, 10:17 PM
SiNzz

AHAHAHHAAH^ oh man. Where do people come up with these pictures for the "fail" stuff. wow.
Old 04-15-2008, 10:21 PM
WV350z

Old 04-15-2008, 10:46 PM
xENo

Man... I know you're catchin a lot of slack for posting this. I also know you think you're well paid or something... judging by your pics and how stupidly you dress yourself. Your fake chain, poser shades and popped collar say it all. Judging by your other posts on this forum, you can't spell your way out of a kindergarten writing test. But I digress...

I just wanted to let you know that you're very fortunate. Most of us would have loved to have the kind of advantage you have in life. The fact that you're flaunting your parents wealth even on the internet is a sign that you don't appreciate what you have, have not worked for it, and probably that this advice will go unnoticed by you.

Please, for the love of god, stop acting like an idiot. Pay attention in school and get your *** a proper education.

Lastly, a little put-you-in-your-place. I grew up in Florida, in fact I just moved away from Florida in October. Although you wear shiny **** and "urban style" clothes (I don't think theres even a 3 story building in Miramar...), you clearly don't know what the flying **** you're doing in life. You're not from the streets, so please stop acting like it. Your style is ****in weak, and your stupidity is weaker.

You see, I actually did come from the hood. I, stupidly, was robbing people when I was 16. I've sold drugs and been in fights with 40+ people for ***** and giggles. When I was 17, I was barely keeping my head above water while working for $8/hour and letting my friends crash at my apartment (yes, my own apartment) because their parents were hooked on crack and homeless. At the age of 20, I failed and became homeless myself.

I'm 27 years old now and I just bought what feels to me like a ****ing supercar. At 17 I had a 1984 ford ranger. At 27 I have a drop top sports car that I bought myself. Also, I probably make more money than your parents now. I could have bought a Viper with cash to spare. (To the other members, I'm not bragging... I'm letting this kid know it's possible to not be a douchebag -- I apologize if I don't do that with photochops and FAIL pics.)

So you see? It can be done. Take your life and turn it around bro... where you're going is hell on earth and you REALLY don't want to end up there. Some of my friends still rob and steal to scrape by. Once your parents get sick of your **** you're in for a bumpy ride. My friend, whose mom bought him a sports car at 18, still washes cars for a living despite growing up with rich parents.

Think about that for a bit...
Old 04-15-2008, 10:46 PM
13ringinheat

HAHAHAHAH this d**che bag is representing the thug life living in the suburban white neighborhood of miramar, FL. This guy is a poser exactly like "Malibu's Most Wanted".

Nothing represents more than pimping in a car that your parents bought, now THAT is gangsta for life rite there. Next time instead of sitting on the car just jump on the hood that will make you look even more gangsta. Better yet run the car rite into the ocean.

I hope i dont see you and your stupid fuzzy diced car on I-75 unless its in a wreck.
Old 04-15-2008, 10:47 PM
DJShan209

LOL @ This thread.
Wow hahaha!
Old 04-15-2008, 10:50 PM
mahont

haters

i'm a hater like you, f*ck my wrist then..
Old 04-15-2008, 10:52 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by xENo
Man... I know you're catchin a lot of slack for posting this. I also know you think you're well paid or something... judging by your pics and how stupidly you dress yourself. Your fake chain, poser shades and popped collar say it all. Judging by your other posts on this forum, you can't spell your way out of a kindergarten writing test. But I digress...

I just wanted to let you know that you're very fortunate. Most of us would have loved to have the kind of advantage you have in life. The fact that you're flaunting your parents wealth even on the internet is a sign that you don't appreciate what you have, have not worked for it, and probably that this advice will go unnoticed by you.

Please, for the love of god, stop acting like an idiot. Pay attention in school and get your *** a proper education.

Lastly, a little put-you-in-your-place. I grew up in Florida, in fact I just moved away from Florida in October. Although you wear shiny **** and "urban style" clothes (I don't think theres even a 3 story building in Miramar...), you clearly don't know what the flying **** you're doing in life. You're not from the streets, so please stop acting like it. Your style is ****in weak, and your stupidity is weaker.

You see, I actually did come from the hood. I, stupidly, was robbing people when I was 16. I've sold drugs and been in fights with 40+ people for ***** and giggles. When I was 17, I was barely keeping my head above water while working for $8/hour and letting my friends crash at my apartment (yes, my own apartment) because their parents were hooked on crack and homeless. At the age of 20, I failed and became homeless myself.

I'm 27 years old now and I just bought what feels to me like a ****ing supercar. At 17 I had a 1984 ford ranger. At 27 I have a drop top sports car that I bought myself. Also, I probably make more money than your parents now. I could have bought a Viper with cash to spare. (To the other members, I'm not bragging... I'm letting this kid know it's possible to not be a douchebag -- I apologize if I don't do that with photochops and FAIL pics.)

So you see? It can be done. Take your life and turn it around bro... where you're going is hell on earth and you REALLY don't want to end up there. Some of my friends still rob and steal to scrape by. Once your parents get sick of your **** you're in for a bumpy ride. My friend, whose mom bought him a sports car at 18, still washes cars for a living despite growing up with rich parents.

Think about that for a bit...
damn...

/thread
Old 04-15-2008, 11:41 PM
lil_dmk3

Originally Posted by ni$mo350
Should have kept that a secret their cheif....
Why's that? My parents didnt buy me this car. Im working my *** off to make the payments.

40+ hour weeks at work + high school is killer. But its completely worth it.

Quick Reply: New 2007 Z For My 18th B-Day