Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

Right car for me?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 06:36 PM
Arvinzdabomb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Silverstone-Z
i dont know you but I asked for some opinions and information and all you have done is act like a jacka$$. Now can anyone tell me some pros and cons to this car?
Old 04-27-2008, 06:39 PM
CSF

are you looking at other cars? if so, which ones?
Old 04-27-2008, 07:10 PM
Arvinzdabomb

Originally Posted by CSF
are you looking at other cars? if so, which ones?
Well the other cars are basically back up plans but ive looked at the s2g, rx-8, civic si, g35, and a few others i cant remember off the top of my head. BUT i have driven new versions of all these cars at dealerships and havnt been as impressed as i was with the 350z even a simple traffic light takeoff you can tell the amazing torque this vehicle has to offer.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:16 PM
xDIEGOx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ibh

In before Hraesvelg
Old 04-27-2008, 07:17 PM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The issue here is we have seen several (as in a whole lot) of young guys such as yourself; a very large percent have totaled their cars and a couple killed.

We never know if a noobie young guy is the next we will read about killing himself or others.

If your brain has control over your right foot you have a better chance; for most 16 year olds the odds are stacked against.

A few here are simply envious because a kid is driving such a cool set of wells; ignor them.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:22 PM
Zboostin
Banned

Buy it and don't forget to post up your "Accident Pics" titled "Crashed my Z". Especially with that attitude, "impressed as i was with the 350z even a simple traffic light takeoff you can tell the amazing torque this vehicle has to offer." LOL
Old 04-27-2008, 07:23 PM
Arvinzdabomb

Originally Posted by The Brickyard Rat
The issue here is we have seen several (as in a whole lot) of young guys such as yourself; a very large percent have totaled their cars and a couple killed.

We never know if a noobie young guy is the next we will read about killing himself or others.

If your brain has control over your right foot you have a better chance; for most 16 year olds the odds are stacked against.

A few here are simply envious because a kid is driving such a cool set of wells; ignor them.
I've personally experienced that myself with a good friend of mine so I fully understand. And thank you for your input.

On a lighter note are there any cons to this vehicle?
Old 04-27-2008, 07:28 PM
3m wol8

wtf are you thinking kid? you'll shoot your eye out!!!!! well not really.. but you'll crash it and total it.. that's given.. btw.. the stuff you've been saying about how good of a driver you are... go home and tell your mom that it's ok to swallow... we don't need more idiots like you in the world
Old 04-27-2008, 07:32 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Arvinzdabomb
i dont know you but I asked for some opinions and information and all you have done is act like a jacka$$. Now can anyone tell me some pros and cons to this car?
Because I find it funny that someone looking for their first car swears they are an "excellent driver". You're too young to have enough experience to say you're even skilled. Getting a Z with no real experience will just end up killing you.
Pros and cons.. For you?
Pros: get the chicks
Cons: you'll die when you fly off the highway and into a tree when your buddy in a Civic swears he can beat you in a race so you try.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:34 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Sorry but you are not old enough to own a car.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:34 PM
Arvinzdabomb

if im totalling it what diffrence would it make what car im driving. Seriously, I just asked for some information but some of you guys are as$holes.

Last edited by Arvinzdabomb; 04-27-2008 at 07:37 PM.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:35 PM
3m wol8

Originally Posted by Arvinzdabomb
if im totalling it what diffrence would it make what car im driving. Soriously, I just asked for some information but some of you guys are as$holes.
it would make a huge difference... don't make our insurance rates go up b/c you're a dumbass.. we've already had enough dumbasses total our cars
350ZTheStandard

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Zboostin
Buy it and don't forget to post up your "Accident Pics" titled "Crashed my Z". Especially with that attitude, "impressed as i was with the 350z even a simple traffic light takeoff you can tell the amazing torque this vehicle has to offer." LOL
Or better yet have your folks post up, after the funeral nOOB. I can only hope that your are smart enough to ONLY kill yourself and not any innocent persons.

bhendjol
achoooooo

Originally Posted by Concave
+1, it dont matter how much of it you paid.

not every kid is the same.

(btw tho, if you have to ask other kids on the internet for advice about your own life... maybe the Z is too much for you)

my suggestion would be never to ask a question about your life on the internet.

Oh hai~

How You doing Kspec?
Old 04-27-2008, 07:36 PM
3m wol8

Originally Posted by 350ZTheStandard
Or better yet have your folks post up, after the funeral nOOB. I can only hope that your are smart enough to ONLY kill yourself and not any innocent persons.

i can see the news article now... "four teens killed in single car crash" "yes folks, it was in a 350z.. HOW THE **** DID THEY FIT THREE KIDS IN THERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
Old 04-27-2008, 07:37 PM
3m wol8

too bad hraes is on his way home and not online.. this would get interesting REAL fast
Old 04-27-2008, 07:37 PM
350ZTheStandard

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 3m wol8
i can see the news article now... "four teens killed in single car crash" "yes folks, it was in a 350z.. HOW THE **** DID THEY FIT THREE KIDS IN THERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
The only good thing about a accident that kills four teens is that, we are cleaning up the gene pool.

Quick Reply: Right car for me?