Whaddup Guys

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 04:20 PM
TreeFiddyZee
Do WHAAAAT!?

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Fowlman planted the trees for the porch

BrickYardRat created the dirt by beating rocks together.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:07 PM
xKennie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Please don't think buying something is an achievement... especially if it's financed.

Also we find it annoying (me especially) when a kid does think this is some epic accomplishment worthy of everyone's attention. Wow you can afford a $600 a month car payment. You make at least $600 a month. That's not impressive.

What WOULD be impressive is a 17 year old, paying for his car, living by himself while working through school paying for the roof over his head, medical bills, food, gas, insurance. I'd be impressed by that. Making a car payment? Not so much.

Not trying to be a dick or argue with you man but i do pay for my insurance, all my gas, 98% of my food (specially helping out my parents with it since my dad is going through something right now), (i have helped pay the rent on the house we currently live in due also to my dads issue), and yes i will be paying for the car. also i am currently in high school finishing in march or april and i begin college on feb 5th. once again im not trying to argue with you.

thanks to all of you who at least said hi

Last edited by xKennie; 01-25-2009 at 10:16 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:32 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by xKennie
i understand man, just on some forums ive been too ppl flame cause of age =[.
This site is one of them.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:37 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by xKennie
Not trying to be a dick or argue with you man but i do pay for my insurance, all my gas, 98% of my food (specially helping out my parents with it since my dad is going through something right now), (i have helped pay the rent on the house we currently live in due also to my dads issue), and yes i will be paying for the car. also i am currently in high school finishing in march or april and i begin college on feb 5th. once again im not trying to argue with you.

thanks to all of you who at least said hi
< Not impressed. Keep your age to yourself.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:41 PM
xKennie

Originally Posted by Kirk Lazarus
This site is one of them.
i can tell lol

and i wasnt trying to impress you man. i was just giving you some more facts about me that you probably thought i may not have been capable of, and i never really put my age to try to show or off or anything cause, to some or many, the accomplishments i have reach i know that most of you guys have been there and done so already. the simple reason i put it was just to state a fact about myself.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:30 AM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

have fun wrapping your Z around a pole and increasing insurance rates for everyone else. before you try to convince us that you would never drive your Z dangerously and you have tons of RWD driving expierience (a whole two years, almost!), just remember the statistics are against you.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:50 AM
travislee

Default Congrats on the future Z

Hey man i turned 20 in december and just bought my Z 2 weeks ago, these guys are just jealous d***s cuz us young pups have the same they do so dont sweat it bro, and as far as wrapping the car around a pole thats b******t these guys act like these cars are high end super cars with too much power from the looks of it youve got plenty of experience under your belt, so congrats on deciding on purchasing a 350
Old 01-26-2009, 07:56 AM
Entaille

above poster has twice your expierience (4 years) and will probably wrap it around a pole too! sweet.

you guys can create your own support forum to share accident stories and posts about missing your 2nd or 3rd 350z etc.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:59 AM
Entaille

yes travis I am very jealous. Oh wait, this is what I drove when I was 16 and beyond. I still have it actually and will be selling it sometime soon, would you like to run it into a tree?

I come from exp. that having a high powered RWD car at that stage in life is not the best idea. I was lucky that I didn't mess this tank up too badly, I beat the statistics, you probably won't. Everyone needs some time to build up exp.
Attached Thumbnails Whaddup Guys-41307350_l.jpg  
Old 01-26-2009, 09:01 AM
travislee

Default chill

no ones saying you didnt drive a powerful car when u were 16...i did too i had a bored out 350 firebird trans am and i never even scratched it so i guess i beat the statistic too but why would you try to talk a kid out of buying a car you guys obviously love by saying hes destined to wreck it?
Old 01-26-2009, 09:10 AM
Entaille

chill? this is the internet. I like to get a rise out of young Z owners. you are too easy.

I wish I didn't drive my 68' when I was young, though, and will continue to relay the message as all these young drivers keep chopping their Z's in half by wrapping it around a pole. I'm not pulling that kind of statement out of my ***, you just have to read some accident threads. stop raising my insurance rates and buy a different car until you've got some driving exp.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:11 AM
sbZenth

in for the hraes lulz.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:27 AM
Entaille

I need your backup hrae, the younger owners are overwhelming me. halp!
Old 01-26-2009, 09:36 AM
sbZenth

Originally Posted by Entaille
I need your backup hrae, the younger owners are overwhelming me. halp!
just as the next moon will rise, hraes will pwn.

like i said, in for the lulz.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:38 AM
07rdsterGT

What's with these threads lately?

hey guys, i'm (insert young age here) and i douche regularly. My mom still takes my temp with an **** thermometer and i haven't had chicken pox yet? It's ok though cause I use to drive a honda v8 si but the 350sz is so much performance i has poopy pants. can i get hugs and lulz?

Last edited by 07rdsterGT; 01-26-2009 at 09:48 AM.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:37 AM
AroundMyHorn

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 07rdsterGT
What's with these threads lately?

hey guys, i'm (insert young age here) and i douche regularly. My mom still takes my temp with an **** thermometer and i haven't had chicken pox yet? It's ok though cause I use to drive a honda v8 si but the 350sz is so much performance i has poopy pants. can i get hugs and lulz?
Any punk 16 year old can afford this car now.......(taken from autotrader).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We found 152 used Nissan listings any distance from Sealy, TX.
Email a Friend Print this Page

Search Summary
Used Cars | Any Body Style | Nissan, 350Z | 2003 - 2005 | Max. $13,000 | All Sellers
Old 01-26-2009, 10:56 AM
Entaille

Yar. It will get worse
Old 01-26-2009, 11:00 AM
07rdsterGT

Originally Posted by AroundMyHorn
Any punk 16 year old can afford this car now.......(taken from autotrader).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We found 152 used Nissan listings any distance from Sealy, TX.
Email a Friend Print this Page

Search Summary
Used Cars | Any Body Style | Nissan, 350Z | 2003 - 2005 | Max. $13,000 | All Sellers

I find comfort in the fact that I bought my grand touring brand new.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:54 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by travislee
Hey man i turned 20 in december and just bought my Z 2 weeks ago, these guys are just jealous d***s cuz us young pups have the same they do so dont sweat it bro, and as far as wrapping the car around a pole thats b******t these guys act like these cars are high end super cars with too much power from the looks of it youve got plenty of experience under your belt, so congrats on deciding on purchasing a 350
I think it's so funny the way you mental midgets talk.

We're not jealous, we're just mad that the vast majority of you are in debt over your head making these payments, but yet you think that is some kind of accomplishment? And on top of that, because you spend all your money on a car, you resort to cheap, tacky, knockoff mods... Like rota, replica crap, unbolting your exhaust. Furthermore you have the ***** to ask questions that have been answered years ago and then throw your little man temper tantrums when we tell you to search. So the forum is now cluttered with your bull $hit, me me me, I want the answer now, threads.

We never had this problem in 2003. You see you kids couldn't afford it then, so life was good. And don't think this is a pity party for us "old folks", it really isn't, nor is this an attack on all young kids. We have PLENTY of young members that know whats up, they search, don't feed us bull $hit, don't act like little entitled punks and everyone gets along. Maybe you should be like them? Unless you like the way things are going?
Old 01-26-2009, 11:56 AM
sbZenth

Originally Posted by hraesvelg
i think it's so funny the way you mental midgets talk.

We're not jealous, we're just mad that the vast majority of you are in debt over your head making these payments, but yet you think that is some kind of accomplishment? And on top of that, because you spend all your money on a car, you resort to cheap, tacky, knockoff mods... Like rota, replica crap, unbolting your exhaust. Furthermore you have the ***** to ask questions that have been answered years ago and then throw your little man temper tantrums when we tell you to search. So the forum is now cluttered with your bull $hit, me me me, i want the answer now, threads.

We never had this problem in 2003. You see you kids couldn't afford it then, so life was good. And don't think this is a pity party for us "old folks", it really isn't, nor is this an attack on all young kids. We have plenty of young members that know whats up, they search, don't feed us bull $hit, don't act like little entitled punks and everyone gets along. Maybe you should be like them? Unless you like the way things are going?
+100000

Quick Reply: Whaddup Guys