New Owners Welcome to the Family!

Another happy owner from Saudi Arabia

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 08:20 AM
Hussam_350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another happy owner from Saudi Arabia

Hello,

honestly speaking buying my Z was totally unplanned it just happened within one week only!

it started when I was browsing one local website here for some electronics and I saw the advertisement for the car and really I couldn't resist it. So went back home from work showed the car to my wife and she liked it and told me go ahead it's pretty car better than your Mazda

the only thing which was worrying me that it has 99K miles so I started searching for information and have to say big thanks to my350z for huge information available that helped me a lot to get what I need to make my decision specially the thread for 100K miles club as I noticed everybody was happy with the car without any major issues plus many other threads.

After that contacted the owner we agreed to meet immediately after duty as we are living in the city. I have asked one of my friends to come with me just to have second opinion. we both tested the car and couldn't believe it has done that much of miles as it was really maintained well.

the only problem for me was the price as it was almost what I have in my account so tried negotiate and managed to drop it little pit plus that he will take care of finishing all inspections required by traffic department because the car was imported from united states.

So every thing seems OK but still through out inspection is not yet done so took the car to shop have it properly inspected and results was saying just get it

one week later it is sitting in the parking

pictures were taken by my galaxy s2 hope it will do the job

After owning her for around 4 months now and drive it every day I must say you guys are so lucky you are driving this amazing car for years and I was only driving Mazda thinking it was exciting

forget to mention it is 2006 touring model

Sorry for taking too much but wanted to share my story I apologize for any inconvenience I may caused.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:21 AM
marques1

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice z congrats...
Old 05-25-2012, 09:25 AM
JCITY
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome!
Thanks for sharing your story.
You have got a rather rare color my man.
Not many of those around.
You are a lucky guy.
You are fortunate to have a very understanding wife too!
Its good to hear that your car has been so well maintained.
The VQ engines are designed to go 200k with proper
care.I've got 78k on my O3 Touring.
It runs better than new!
Thank you for the photos.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:30 AM
cgkp0925

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome and congrats!

Interlagos Fire is definitely a beautiful color. And thank you for searching and reading up on the forum for all your questions. There is hope.

Take care of her and enjoy!
Old 05-25-2012, 09:52 AM
silvertouringz

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

mabrouk
Old 05-25-2012, 10:58 AM
Hussam_350Z

Originally Posted by marques1
Nice z congrats...
thank you sir.

Originally Posted by JCITY
Welcome!
Thanks for sharing your story.
You have got a rather rare color my man.
Not many of those around.
You are a lucky guy.
You are fortunate to have a very understanding wife too!
Its good to hear that your car has been so well maintained.
The VQ engines are designed to go 200k with proper
care.I've got 78k on my O3 Touring.
It runs better than new!
Thank you for the photos.
Didn't know that the color was rare until I bought her because my intrest while searching was to be aware about any major issues this model may have. But I when came to know that made me even more happier

I forgot to mention I had her checked again but this time by dealer last week as an extra confirmation of its condition and he confirm it again you made the right choice

replaced only suspension arms, belts for A/C, alternator and wipers only

Originally Posted by silvertouringz
mabrouk
allah yebark feek

thanks again guys for kind words
Old 05-25-2012, 11:33 AM
Kingeddie

Congrats on your new car and i am very happy you SEARCHED around. and not making worthless threads about "what should i look for in a 2006z"
Old 05-25-2012, 12:09 PM
BoomerZ33

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

nice color choice
Old 05-25-2012, 12:21 PM
Hussam_350Z

Originally Posted by Kingeddie
Congrats on your new car and i am very happy you SEARCHED around. and not making worthless threads about "what should i look for in a 2006z"
thank you sir

I have noticed this a lot while I am searching that many people asking questions that it is already available and most of them are sticky!

for me whenever I have a question regarding the Z google it and all the time it is directing me to my350z with wanted answers
Old 05-25-2012, 12:23 PM
Hussam_350Z

Originally Posted by BoomerZ33
nice color choice
thanks
Old 05-25-2012, 05:42 PM
BAUSauto
Vendor - Former Vendor

congrats!

- Ben
626-688-1218
Old 05-25-2012, 08:02 PM
BRONZEE
Club Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Gorgeous, rare Interlagos Fire.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:14 PM
midz350

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Congrats!

Your car is a USDM.

Where in Saudi Arabia are you?
Old 05-25-2012, 08:22 PM
hyuk28719

welcome and congrats
Old 05-25-2012, 09:39 PM
Hussam_350Z

Really appreciated your kind words guys

Thank you all again

to answer midz350, yes it is from US as the owner was finishing his master degree there and he brought the car with him. I am living in eastern region more specifically Jubal city.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:05 PM
Jennifer 2

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts

Welcome to the forum Hussam, your new car is beautiful. The hillbillies here would probably suggest that the flawless, dent free condition of the bodywork is due to the fact that, women in Saudi Arabia are not allowed by law to drive cars.

Tell King Abdullah, who claims to support reform, to grow a pair and stand up to the misogynist religious clerics. The Saudis will always be a small petty people as long as they let these radical clerics and their Mutaween police drag the country back to the stone age.

I must say Hussam that my opinions are definitely in the minority here. In fact the Grand Mufti should take note that his teachings on the place of women meet with receptive ears on this site. The men here have taken his decrees to heart and advocate locking all women in the kitchen.

Again welcome to the forum and sorry for the rant.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:31 PM
R350Zz33

[QUOTE=Hussam_350Z;9750779

replaced only suspension arms, [/QUOTE]

previous owner hit a curb ? pass front wheel looks like there are chunks of rim missing
Old 05-25-2012, 11:52 PM
Hussam_350Z

Originally Posted by Jennifer 2
Welcome to the forum Hussam, your new car is beautiful. The hillbillies here would probably suggest that the flawless, dent free condition of the bodywork is due to the fact that, women in Saudi Arabia are not allowed by law to drive cars.

Tell King Abdullah, who claims to support reform, to grow a pair and stand up to the misogynist religious clerics. The Saudis will always be a small petty people as long as they let these radical clerics and their Mutaween police drag the country back to the stone age.

I must say Hussam that my opinions are definitely in the minority here. In fact the Grand Mufti should take note that his teachings on the place of women meet with receptive ears on this site. The men here have taken his decrees to heart and advocate locking all women in the kitchen.

Again welcome to the forum and sorry for the rant.

Thank you Jennifer for the nice words regarding the car.

on other side I can see that you have problem with the decision in our country that women don't drive cars, well for me, my parents, my wife, relatives, colleges and neighbors we don't see it is a problem at all

I know that may sound unusual for people living outside Saudi Arabia but this is how we grew up here so believe me it is not a problem here.

I don't know from where you got this idea of that women here are not happy because they are not allowed to drive but I assume from the media? If that is true then have a visit to our country and I am ready to pay for your hotel and I will come to you with my wife you will see it is totally normal.

I don't want to go more off topic taking about religions or politics as we are from different society and having different culture and believes but if you are interesting in discussing more in this issue please send me a PM.

I started this thread just to say I am happy with my Z and proud to be part of this community.

Again you are most welcome if you would like to discuss this issue but please not in this thread as it not the right place for it.
Old 05-26-2012, 12:10 AM
Hussam_350Z

Originally Posted by R350Zz33
previous owner hit a curb ? pass front wheel looks like there are chunks of rim missing
Actually some wheels has little scratches but that is normal I believe so should I be concerned?

As I said earlier last week car was checked by the dealer and apart from what I mentioned everything was OK.
Old 05-26-2012, 12:57 AM
Jennifer 2

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts

Hussam, with your excellent command of the English language, I’m guessing that you’ve spent many years pursuing your education in the west. If so, then you will be familiar with some of the sarcastic ‘in your face’ style of humor we practice. Since Saudi Arabia is pretty much the only country in the world to bar women from driving, I thought I could use that to get in a dig at the men here who also think along those lines.

My own personal philosophy is to reject organized religions and live free of them. That coupled with my bigmouth, made me squeeze in some unsolicited advice for King Abdullah. I do apologize for that, but I would enjoy discussing via PM the fascinating history of your country and its place in the modern world.

Cheers, Jennifer.

Quick Reply: Another happy owner from Saudi Arabia