FInally got the Z finished

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 03:45 PM
JCITY
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down BAD

Originally Posted by z32ttkilla
I was thinking about painting the bottom of the doors red too. I didnt think it looked that bad but i guess to each to their own. and the hood isn't closed all the way
Most paint jobs I've seen like this are on Crown Vics/Gran Marc's or
70's Chevy Caprice's.
Man,start over..
Old 08-01-2012, 03:46 PM
jduet

You guys are being too nice
Old 08-01-2012, 03:49 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Insert words here.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:58 PM
cgkp0925

I was thinking about painting the bottom of the doors red too. I didnt think it looked that bad but i guess to each to their own. and the hood isn't closed all the way
Old 08-01-2012, 04:32 PM
z32ttkilla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i dont see why youre hating so much. got the car as a totalled wreck for $300. i just wanted to do something different. I thought thats what the z community was about, being zany. I painted the car with the paints i had leftover from other jobs. Got the stripe idea from a decal they have for sale on thezstore. Its not bad for a 3000 investment. I didnt know the community was so critical, not even a "Hi".... i dont like youre car. And the paint job is not as bad as your attitudes. Chill out i didnt paint the car for you. And believe me the paint is amazing in person. Its cany apple red on the back looks really deep and the black is a black pearl and the silver was a nissan titan
Old 08-01-2012, 05:19 PM
SR71
Lead Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 305 Likes on 166 Posts

Old 08-01-2012, 05:23 PM
ZS14RR

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i dont see why youre hating so much. got the car as a totalled wreck for $300. i just wanted to do something different. I thought thats what the z community was about, being zany. I painted the car with the paints i had leftover from other jobs. Got the stripe idea from a decal they have for sale on thezstore. Its not bad for a 3000 investment. I didnt know the community was so critical, not even a "Hi".... i dont like youre car. And the paint job is not as bad as your attitudes. Chill out i didnt paint the car for you. And believe me the paint is amazing in person. Its cany apple red on the back looks really deep and the black is a black pearl and the silver was a nissan titan
You have bone stock body parts with a wild paint job how does that work?

The paint job quality wise looks great. The idea and layout are far from this earth. Three very different colors on that car. That's very hard to do man. Everyone has been taking easy on you.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:14 PM
Ruthless18x

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

The Z community was / still is somewhat elite in import tuning. It's about being different than the civic, miata, duct taped 240's, etc, and using quality parts, tasteful aero, and performance. So you and your budget three tone impala impersonating Z are bringing us all down.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:22 PM
350ZZJoe

Originally Posted by Ruthless18x
The Z community was / still is somewhat elite in import tuning. It's about being different than the civic, miata, duct taped 240's, etc, and using quality parts, tasteful aero, and performance. So you and your budget three tone impala impersonating Z are bringing us all down.
That pretty much sums it up, well said sir
Old 08-01-2012, 08:07 PM
B-Mackin

I agree the car looks really bad but dont get on a high horse. The Z is not alot of money anymore and is not as special as you make it. Its coments like this that crack me up and make Z owners look retarded. There are alot of civics, miata's and 240sx's that are bad a$$. The problem is these cars are afordable to everyone and in turn the people that want to look cool but have bad taste out weigh the ones with good taste. The Z will and is falling into this catagory and the result is cars like this. Just find comfort in knowing cars like this make yours look better.

Last edited by B-Mackin; 08-01-2012 at 09:02 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:17 PM
Ruthless18x

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

^ you must not read my usual posts, including this one. I put about as much thought into them as your parents did conceiving you.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:20 PM
PikesPeakZ

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Read this thread for the LULZ. Ban the OP for ruining a totaled car LMAO
Old 08-01-2012, 09:13 PM
B-Mackin

^ you must not read my usual posts, including this one. I put about as much thought into them as your parents did conceiving you.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:17 PM
bluelineshooter

Originally Posted by jerseystyle
At first glance I thought it was a wrecked Z fixed with parts from a different color Z
I thought the same thing at first.
OP, like the others have stated, it's not for me either. But I do really like that red color. It'd be sweet if the car was that red with a black roof.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:34 PM
Ghalleo

Old 08-02-2012, 12:08 AM
whatZheck

I wasn't hating, just adding my 2 cents. I still love the stripe!
Old 08-02-2012, 12:47 AM
ferdiemason

That is something you don't see often.

Well, it's your car.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:04 AM
cgkp0925

I painted the car with the paints i had leftover from other jobs.
I understand being on a budget sometimes, but come on. It could have at least been done tastefully.

+1 THIS SAYS IT ALL.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:02 AM
z32ttkilla

This is a real z. The 350z is a cheap car. Look how the interior is put together. PLASTIC EVERYTHING. THe leather armrest just pop off, the door panels feel cheap, the gauges, I could go on and on. If you think youve bought a sports car your wrong. And if you spent 20,000 on it thinking you did buy one, well then i feel sorry for you. I put a paint job on a toy, thats all it is a toy. The 350 lack everything in the z name. Wheres the stock turbo charger? the t tops? Bitching Betty, the technology? It's short of everything else in the game. If you want a classy car you buy a G( it deserves a decent paint job) but a 350 deserves what ever it gets. Whats the point of putting in money in something thats not worth a dime?
Attached Thumbnails FInally got the Z finished-300zx.jpg  
Old 08-02-2012, 05:03 AM
ZS14RR

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Don't fight back with stupidity.

Quick Reply: FInally got the Z finished