Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

Finally back in a Z after I sold my 03 Base. (Pics)

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2012 | 09:48 PM
BoomerZ33

Old 11-15-2012 | 09:57 PM
jblz

Originally Posted by michaelmoon912
OP FOUND YOUR MOD LIST BETTER TAKE NOTES.

Update fread when finish pls.

So that's how you roll, huh? Ride everyone's coattails until you know it's safe, and then jump in when OP is on the defensive, sucker punch him a couple of times, and then get out.

You know man, OP may have absolutely terrible taste in modding, but at least he's standing his ground, against an crowd, with his chin up. I'd go drink a beer with him any day of the week over someone who does nothing more than kick people when they're down just to fit in or look cool.

Most of the other posts, while harsh, are establishing a pattern of opinion where hopefully OP will take a hint when looking to mod his new car. Your post...just made me pity you. Welcome to the forum.

OP: Follow the example of that black Nismo that's been posted. Keep it simple man.

Last edited by jblz; 11-15-2012 at 10:01 PM.
Old 11-15-2012 | 11:45 PM
ImWeeZzel
350Z-holic
Premier Member

found this on youtube
^^^pretty sad to see that happen to a 370 nismo...
Old 11-16-2012 | 04:05 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate
Premier Member

Originally Posted by jblz
So that's how you roll, huh? Ride everyone's coattails until you know it's safe, and then jump in when OP is on the defensive, sucker punch him a couple of times, and then get out.

You know man, OP may have absolutely terrible taste in modding, but at least he's standing his ground, against an crowd, with his chin up. I'd go drink a beer with him any day of the week over someone who does nothing more than kick people when they're down just to fit in or look cool.

Most of the other posts, while harsh, are establishing a pattern of opinion where hopefully OP will take a hint when looking to mod his new car. Your post...just made me pity you. Welcome to the forum.

OP: Follow the example of that black Nismo that's been posted. Keep it simple man.
and here comes Mr White Knight to save the princess.
Old 11-16-2012 | 04:23 AM
pss350z

Originally Posted by ZS14RR
Please leave the nismo the way it is. Your previous car was horrendous.
+10000000000000.... That was horrid. Only thing missing was red tinted head lights
Old 11-16-2012 | 04:24 AM
Jgrizzle

Originally Posted by Han350z
TBH I think you Ruined yours but your like your z to go and I think you Nailed it. I don't want any part of that...
His car wins money.....
Old 11-16-2012 | 04:53 AM
Han350z

Originally Posted by ZS14RR
Man I don't know if you are hardheaded or just down right stupid. What I first said was the nicest and simplest way I could put it. Then you said brought up name calling although you said " insecure ******". Also with the HATER to follow. Based of your first platform you completely fukced up.
Then you followed by saying candy paint and decent wheels. Candy paint belongs and a whole different scene and car. Decent wheels?!?!?! Well the wheels on your base were far from decent. You are saying a lot of BS that quite frankly does not add up.

just saying seek advice here on the forums or just browse around and see what there is to offer.
I get what your saying and I appreciate your opinion. And because I don't bend over and take it doesn't mean I am not listening.
It means I am considering what people say, but I also have my own opinion.
I will do what I want to do in the end. Its my car.

You guys act like I am working on your car.

Thanks for the warm welcome I look forward to more of these threads.
Old 11-16-2012 | 05:07 AM
Han350z

Originally Posted by michaelmoon912
OP FOUND YOUR MOD LIST BETTER TAKE NOTES.

Update fread when finish pls.
You guys are so funny....The kit was a veilside version 3 body kit which fit better then half the garbage i see most of you rolling around with. the rims were the worst part of the car and I have stated that.

I am looking at 3-piece rims thats not chrome and sleeker in design.

as far as the outside goes the only other thing on the 03 was the Candy paint with a black topper. The paint was flawless with 4 layers of candy and 3 layers of euro clear. Detailer Waxed and clayed it when it was needed.

When I sold the car I made a profit on it and got back all the money I had put into it. The only cost I incurred on the vehicle was $116.70 a month or $1400 a Year. I had it for 5 years and sold it with 30300 miles on it.

So it might have been horrendous, but I found another Idiot that liked it as much as me to purchase it.

I agree some of the **** people do to their cars is horrific and if any of those parts listed above were on a z I would agree that would suck. Am I a Ricer sure but I think my taste are better then what you guys portray me out to be. Also there is a 350z posted on here somewhere with transam Cowls and some blue flames. thats garbage. I dont see my car the same as that.

Last edited by Han350z; 11-16-2012 at 05:49 AM.
Old 11-16-2012 | 05:25 AM
Han350z

Originally Posted by jblz

This is Solid Constructive advice. Thanks and Glad to be here.
Old 11-16-2012 | 05:45 AM
Jgrizzle

You guys are so funny....The kit was a veilside version 3 body kit which fit better then half the garbage i see most of you rolling around with. the rims were the worst part of the car and I have stated that.

I am looking at 3-piece rims thats not chrome and sleeker in design.

as far as the outside goes the only other thing on the 03 was the Candy paint with a black topper. The paint was flawless with 4 layers of candy and 3 layers of euro clear. Detailer Waxed and clayed it when it was needed.

When I sold the car I made a profit on it and got back all the money I had put into it. The only cost I incurred on the vehicle was $116.70 a month or $1400 a Year.

So it might have been horrendous, but I found another Idiot that liked it as much as me to purchase it.

I agree some of the **** people do to their cars is horrific and if any of those parts listed above were on a z I would agree that would suck. Am I a Ricer sure but I think my taste are better then what you guys portray me out to be. Also there is a 350z posted on here somewhere with transam Cowls and some blue flames. thats garbage. I dont see my car the same as that.
This post was better than the "I got lots of dates with my car post". You should move this one to the top. Just my $0.05
Old 11-16-2012 | 06:00 AM
Han350z

https://my350z.com/forum/search.php?searchid=16324135

Originally Posted by Jgrizzle
To be completely honest my Z is pretty much a beater at this point. I mean its been paid off since forever ago, it has 115xxx miles on it, the front bumper looks like a hatchet faced prostitute, and its probably only worth $8K. Pretty much a beater in my book. I still get 30+ mpg on the highway though. Which isnt that bad.
Looks like you lost money on yours.....it seems you should have let your wife handled the car too.

Jgrizzle no offense but your a troll on this Forum you just bounce around talking about your life and not contributing to anything about your Z. You have no place to talk about anyones Z. You don't even handle your own finances you let your wife do it.

I mean just reading your post makes me want to tune in and watch a Reality TV Show.

Way to add your .05 in.....did you borrow it from your wife?

Now if you have anything constructive to say I will be here talking about Z's. Horrendous or Not....I will be talking about them.

I didn't say lots I said I had some Stemmed from having it.... ;: )
Old 11-16-2012 | 06:37 AM
Jgrizzle

I feel honored you researched my posts. You must have a decent amount of time on your hands. But im the troll? I guess I dont understand this interwebz thing very well.

Im glad your 43 posts about the Z have helped this community so much. We would be lost without you.

As for the wife, I make so much money I cant be bothered with counting it all. Thats why I married an asian. They are genetically superior to white people when it comes to handling money. And she only lets me spend 5 cents on tips and internet advice.
Old 11-16-2012 | 06:43 AM
Jgrizzle

This mod has gotten me so much attention. I recently won the Mid Atlantic's best bumper car award. Its a very high honor and I spent a lot of time on it. Please oh please dont make fun it. Im really hoping women will come see me because of it.
Attached Thumbnails Finally back in a Z after I sold my 03 Base. (Pics)-68323_2449001042159_708291969_n.jpg  

Last edited by Jgrizzle; 11-16-2012 at 06:55 AM.
Old 11-16-2012 | 06:57 AM
Han350z

I feel honored you researched my posts. You must have a decent amount of time on your hands. But im the troll? I guess I dont understand this interwebz thing very well.

Im glad your 43 posts about the Z have helped this community so much. We would be lost without you.

As for the wife, I make so much money I cant be bothered with counting it all. Thats why I married an asian. They are genetically superior to white people when it comes to handling money. And she only lets me spend 5 cents on tips and internet advice.
Yes we are Genetically Superior, I am glad you see things our way.
Old 11-16-2012 | 06:58 AM
Han350z

This mod has gotten me so much attention. I recently won the Mid Atlantic's best bumper car award. Its a very high honor and I spent a lot of time on it. Please oh please dont make fun it. Im really hoping women will come see me because of it.
LOL nice contrasting stitch. I know you had some rice in you.
Old 11-16-2012 | 07:04 AM
Jgrizzle

Yes we are Genetically Superior, I am glad you see things our way.
See, you understand why the wife handles the money. She went to school for that shizz I didnt. You wouldnt have a plumber work on your car...

LOL nice contrasting stitch. I know you had some rice in you.
Orange for halloween bro. I keeps it gangster.
Old 11-16-2012 | 07:08 AM
Jgrizzle

Plus its like a nickel a zip tie. way cheaper than candy paint. I wont have enough allowance saved up until the summer. Maybe if I clean the house the wifey will open up the purse strings and I can get a new bumper.
Old 11-16-2012 | 07:34 AM
Han350z

Plus its like a nickel a zip tie. way cheaper than candy paint. I wont have enough allowance saved up until the summer. Maybe if I clean the house the wifey will open up the purse strings and I can get a new bumper.
Im suprised someone who is getting a new body kit wouldn't just donate it to you....I would have on my 03. It just sat in the garage. That is probably the best use of zip ties I have ever seen.
Old 11-16-2012 | 07:44 AM
jblz

Originally Posted by Cux350z
and here comes Mr White Knight to save the princess.
That's fine. Whatever.
Old 11-16-2012 | 07:53 AM
Jgrizzle

Im suprised someone who is getting a new body kit wouldn't just donate it to you....I would have on my 03. It just sat in the garage. That is probably the best use of zip ties I have ever seen.
It would just get destroyed because its parked on the street in the city.

Quick Reply: Finally back in a Z after I sold my 03 Base. (Pics)