Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

zwei_the_c's Introduction & New HR Z33 (+Photo Dump)

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2017, 04:30 AM
zwei_the_c
Premier Member

Received 131 Likes on 93 Posts
Post zwei_the_c's Introduction & New HR Z33 (+Photo Dump)

Hey guys,
I created my account as a premier member today to support the forum. (I use adblock) As I rely on you people for DIY's/Guide/Info for past mods.

Another reason is to show that there's still some small new owners doing tasteful things to their Z, despite Honda's owner ruining the DE.

I bought my 2007 350Z back in September 2016. I been Z-Shopping since March 2016 with a strict requirement that is must be: HR-Only, Clean Title, 1-Owner, Touring+, under 100K Miles, High Pike White Pearl. Noticed how I didn't choose MT/AT?

I happily settled on a clean 2007 350Z Touring with Nav. in M. Black Pearl from a 1-Owner about 98K highway miles in complete stock (minus cheap-o wheels) Below is how my Z looked when I bought it for $11.4K. I LOVE the Frost interior after spending some time inside.

So right away, I had to kill the wheels ASAP. I also wanted to switch out the exhaust as I noticed it was way too quiet, I guess Nissan done a pretty job here though.

After buying several things in last few months,

UPS dropped off brand new wheels while away.

Rays 57XTREME 18x9.5 +22 / 18x10.5 +12

Injen Dual Long-Tube CAI

Kinetix Racing High-Flow Cats with 890ish miles

Megan Racing 32-Ways Track Series Coilover, forgot to take product photo lol

Carbon Fiber Door Barrel (applied onto)

Clean Z yo

Look what I got? I'm surprised no one got it.

Now, today my Z33 looks like this.
I'm missing fender clips since I couldn't force them all back in, thought, it'll be fine. Got bolts holding the bumper, figure I pop what I can back in.

God damn, that is a nice plate. Looking to replace exhaust, thinking of Tomei or Greddy TT but heard Greddy TT had awful fitment? It's on OEM camber arm, which I need to swap it out with SPC camber arm and toe link kit.

A little embarrassing to show imperfection, but you don't see the scuff, I shot it at a weird angle, I need to buy a lip, but decided to get a Superleggera Rep. Full Kit and go Mag. Black Pearl and see how things pan out.

Anyway, that's enough for now. Nice to meet you, I mostly lurk, so I may not post much. Really looking forward to the marketplace. I need clear reflectors swap please hmu.

I'm in South California, never done car meet-up, but am opening up to try once and see others Z.

Have a good day, and enjoy your coffee.
- Zwei