Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

Hello Everyone

Old 05-31-2017, 03:13 PM
CriticalAlpha

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hello Everyone

I am all set to pick up my first Z tomorrow. After doing much research I have decided I wanted a 2005 (first year of the VQ35DE high rev and the "rare" 35th anniversary hooked me in).

I am aware of the Z culture and its roots. For a time I had a 240Z racecar under my care and met some very enthusiastic fans as a result. I have recently beat cancer and can barely rub two metaphorical dimes together. I need a car, and want to enjoy something nice, so the Z is a natural choice.

I love auto racing, don't care for oval track and dislike the drag strip.

I have never trusted anyone but myself to work on my car. That said I may have a question or two in the future. Until then, I simply want to say; Hi.
The following users liked this post:
Atreyu'z 350 (06-03-2017)
Old 06-01-2017, 08:58 AM
zakmartin

Received 512 Likes on 377 Posts

Congrats on getting though the cancer. You owe yourself a treat. You should have fun with the Z given your Nissan past. Welcome to the boards.
Old 06-01-2017, 12:25 PM
dcains

Received 435 Likes on 342 Posts

Is it indeed a 35th you're buying? Be very careful, because I can't tell you how many times someone has posted a pic of their new "35th" here and it turns out not to really be one. Nothing wrong if it's not, just don't pay for something you're not getting, and make sure you know the differences.

Search this Thread