Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

I'm looking for a new exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2017, 04:42 PM
Marky Maark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm looking for a new exhaust

Hi, I recently bought my first 06 350z with stock exhaust and I was looking to get a new exhaust. I've been doing a little bit of researching but I wanna hear other people's thoughts. I was wondering what's the best ( mostly sound/look wise ) for around $1000 maybe $1200 price range?I was looking into bassani but it seems too quite on videos ? Also not really into single exit exhausts... any advice will be appreciated!
Old 06-17-2017, 05:15 PM
HRMoneyPit

Received 268 Likes on 218 Posts

Ugh. Delete your account
The following users liked this post:
BigBlue (06-17-2017)
Old 06-17-2017, 05:26 PM
Marky Maark

Originally Posted by HRMoneyPit
Ugh. Delete your account
I just created it, deleting it wouldn't make much sense
Old 06-17-2017, 05:44 PM
SPM350Z

Received 163 Likes on 97 Posts

Maark- do what I did a year years ago. Google "best 350Z exhaust" and you'll come with up a ton of threads from this forum. Research those...then after you've found a couple you think you like look for videos on YouTube on how they sound. After you find some you like the sound of do a couple more searches on those particular exhaust systems and you'll find what people like and don't. This topic has been talked about a TON and all the info you need is already out there.

I originally wanted a Nismo exhaust but I started looking about a year after they'd been discontinued....could only find used ones and I'm not a buy used type of guy. After a few weeks of research I bought the Invidia Gemini True Dual system...lots of folks have it here. It's pretty quiet at idle but sounds awesome with good bass when you get on it...3 years after getting it I'm still extremely happy with it. On top of that it's in the mid range as far as cost goes.

Good luck with your search.
Old 06-17-2017, 06:06 PM
Marky Maark

Originally Posted by SPM350Z
Maark- do what I did a year years ago. Google "best 350Z exhaust" and you'll come with up a ton of threads from this forum. Research those...then after you've found a couple you think you like look for videos on YouTube on how they sound. After you find some you like the sound of do a couple more searches on those particular exhaust systems and you'll find what people like and don't. This topic has been talked about a TON and all the info you need is already out there.

I originally wanted a Nismo exhaust but I started looking about a year after they'd been discontinued....could only find used ones and I'm not a buy used type of guy. After a few weeks of research I bought the Invidia Gemini True Dual system...lots of folks have it here. It's pretty quiet at idle but sounds awesome with good bass when you get on it...3 years after getting it I'm still extremely happy with it. On top of that it's in the mid range as far as cost goes.

Good luck with your search.
Awesome thanks for the reply, its just i was doing research and watching tons of videos, and came across the 350z forum so I decided to make a topic...ill defenitly hang around and check out all the other threads and hopefully find and narrow down my decision