Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

Observation

Old 10-06-2017, 11:03 AM
eddieyourdj

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Observation

Several things that I have noticed since I bought my Z 2 weeks ago. First, I notice every single Z on the road now. Secondly, people love to pass me while I’m just city driving. It seems like they’ve accomplished something...ha! Finally, everyone wants to challenge you on the road or at a stop light. I get more joy by just watching them take off and fly by me all the time knowing that I could punch it & make things interesting. Na...I’ll just enjoy the scenery...😎 l really love this car!!!
The following 2 users liked this post by eddieyourdj:
Atreyu'z 350 (10-06-2017), zakmartin (10-06-2017)
Old 10-06-2017, 11:07 AM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,253 Likes on 2,314 Posts

Originally Posted by eddieyourdj
Several things that I have noticed since I bought my Z 2 weeks ago. First, I notice every single Z on the road now. Secondly, people love to pass me while I’m just city driving. It seems like they’ve accomplished something...ha! Finally, everyone wants to challenge you on the road or at a stop light. I get more joy by just watching them take off and fly by me all the time knowing that I could punch it & make things interesting. Na...I’ll just enjoy the scenery...�� l really love this car!!!
Every time someone brings up the "challenge me" point, I have to chuckle because seriously, no one does that or has ever done that to me.

Because they know who I am. (I say that every time too....)

Hahahahahahahahaha....

Glad to hear you're enjoying the car. Z's will do that to a person.
The following users liked this post:
Atreyu'z 350 (10-06-2017)
Old 10-06-2017, 11:19 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,044 Likes on 6,510 Posts

Originally Posted by MicVelo
Every time someone brings up the "challenge me" point, I have to chuckle because seriously, no one does that or has ever done that to me.

Because they know who I am. (I say that every time too....)

Hahahahahahahahaha....

Glad to hear you're enjoying the car. Z's will do that to a person.
mic motherfookin velo..... bishes better back down
The following 2 users liked this post by travlee:
35th4me (11-23-2017), bealljk (10-08-2017)
Old 10-08-2017, 10:17 PM
bealljk
350Z-holic

Received 1,282 Likes on 1,007 Posts

more now that I've frankenstein'd my front end...it's amusing.

I drove down to Colo Springs for a car & coffee and after eye-fnck'ing my car a 10th gen evo and a bug eye wrx insisted on shadowing me, gunning, and lunging ...
Old 10-19-2017, 11:22 PM
kauai1800

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by bealljk
more now that I've frankenstein'd my front end...it's amusing.

I drove down to Colo Springs for a car & coffee and after eye-fnck'ing my car a 10th gen evo and a bug eye wrx insisted on shadowing me, gunning, and lunging ...

My island (Kauai) is full of young braddahs with Hondas pretending they drive the Kanjo...so I'm constantly getting challenged by guys revving etc. Funny thing is there's basically no 4-lane highway so you can't even line up side by side here.
I don't really mind, they're young and just want to play a bit. We both know a cheap *** Civic isn't gonna take down a Z

Search this Thread