Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

New to the 350z fam

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2018, 05:01 PM
illjim69

Received 545 Likes on 443 Posts

Originally Posted by No_name
Commendable (sincerely), but...don’t care, you’re just another one of us in-line. That’s the rationale? “I’m serving today so I can spew callous comments unchecked?” No, you posted it, you own it. I’ll afford you this; “I now expect even more from an active-duty troop [you], not a comment like the above.” But again, your call.
Quite the opposite, I am just saying that when you try to call me out, you will be checked. There was nothing wrong with my post, then you call me out, I respond, and now it is a problem? Show me where I disparaged wounded vets, because I didn't.

Nah…you’ll dictate nothing here or in any public discourse with me, ever. I’ll post a reply, you’ll read it, that’s how it will work. “Nonsense?” Humorous ( I really did laugh), but more so, disappointing.
K

For what? You’ve not benefited from me, nor will you, no “thanks” warranted.
Your sentiment made zero sense, you have been thanked, you have done nothing to demand the outrage you want, calm down.
Old 08-30-2018, 04:09 PM
No_name

Received 37 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by illjim69
Quite the opposite, I am just saying that when you try to call me out, you will be checked. There was nothing wrong with my post, then you call me out, I respond, and now it is a problem? Show me where I disparaged wounded vets, because I didn't.
That's where you're missing the point, there was something wrong with the comment, at least in my assessment. The reaction to that kind of off-hand comment results from my real experiences over a few decades including the here and now. I'm not hanging my story out there, doesn't matter in the ether but...I'll just say it hits close to home. I'll also invite you to 'check me' anytime you want, on any topic, I'll debate/react all day long (although I don't get here everyday).

"...calm down.
That's fair, I shouldn't have said/posted that, I was out-of-line in doing so.

Thanks for carrying the mantle and serving, appreciated.