Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

2008 350z Nismo worth it?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2019, 08:32 PM
rustyschopshop

Received 373 Likes on 279 Posts

might have to do with the fluid heating up. I would do a clutch system flush, betting the new fluid would make it more predictable.
The following users liked this post:
Sparklan (07-18-2019)
Old 07-14-2019, 04:06 AM
linomagno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I Just Sold My Nismo Last Month, Immaculate Condition Always Maintained put on new Goodyear PS2's 19 rear 18 front, NON rotatable, and negative camp tow causes excessive wear on them but the grip is HOLY **** I DIDNT DIE grip YET, was $1600 for just GD Tires. I was sick of this car, the maintenance on it is ridicules.. Don't buy it. Go do what i did, sold it for $19800. only 83k miles 2009 silver Plate # 0959, And bought a 06' Z4 BMW CASH!! with the left over. this car is way more sexy and fun then i ever had in my Nismo... Don't believe me, Iv got the Receipts ( pictures and Video) to prove you and all wrong.

P.S. if anyone here wants a Official Serialized NISMO 350Z Plate from the center console... YEAH!!! i kept it when i sold the car ro thew dealer, put a plug in its place, they didnt care. so if someone here needs a Nismo Serial Plate for there car. its $1500

next month will be on Ebay. the last one sold for $2100. people who get them stolen out of there nismo's freak out and insurance companies cant replace them. here's your chance to secure one before you never get another chance to replace yours!!!

spread the word.
Old 07-14-2019, 04:26 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,044 Likes on 6,510 Posts

Originally Posted by linomagno
I Just Sold My Nismo Last Month, Immaculate Condition Always Maintained put on new Goodyear PS2's 19 rear 18 front, NON rotatable, and negative camp tow causes excessive wear on them but the grip is HOLY **** I DIDNT DIE grip YET, was $1600 for just GD Tires. I was sick of this car, the maintenance on it is ridicules.. Don't buy it. Go do what i did, sold it for $19800. only 83k miles 2009 silver Plate # 0959, And bought a 06' Z4 BMW CASH!! with the left over. this car is way more sexy and fun then i ever had in my Nismo... Don't believe me, Iv got the Receipts ( pictures and Video) to prove you and all wrong.

P.S. if anyone here wants a Official Serialized NISMO 350Z Plate from the center console... YEAH!!! i kept it when i sold the car ro thew dealer, put a plug in its place, they didnt care. so if someone here needs a Nismo Serial Plate for there car. its $1500

next month will be on Ebay. the last one sold for $2100. people who get them stolen out of there nismo's freak out and insurance companies cant replace them. here's your chance to secure one before you never get another chance to replace yours!!!

spread the word.
You seem like a douche
The following 2 users liked this post by travlee:
813_350Z (07-14-2019), linomagno (07-14-2019)
Old 07-14-2019, 04:29 AM
linomagno

Touche'
Old 07-14-2019, 04:29 AM
linomagno

Originally Posted by travlee
You seem like a douche
used as an acknowledgment during a discussion of a good or clever point made at one's expense by another person.
Old 07-14-2019, 05:04 AM
travlee
Master

Buy a z06, then complain about non rotatable tires, but add about 700 to your cost. Tired only burn up if you burn them up. The kicker is that you kept the nismo plate, that's an *** thing to do
813_350Z (07-14-2019)
Old 07-14-2019, 05:07 AM
linomagno

Originally Posted by travlee
Buy a z06, then complain about non rotatable tires, but add about 700 to your cost. Tired only burn up if you burn them up. The kicker is that you kept the nismo plate, that's an *** thing to do
It was a dealers Insurance company. So basically. Your saying you love insurance companies. .. Here's an idea. Ask questions first. Then insult people from there expoaure. Only then can you be a scholar @ trolling

Last edited by linomagno; 07-14-2019 at 05:13 AM.
Old 07-14-2019, 05:14 AM
travlee
Master

Not trolling just calling it as I see it, your an asshat that now drives a ***** car
813_350Z (07-14-2019)
Old 07-14-2019, 05:27 AM
linomagno

I thought the same. Until I tried a different car..

Maybe you should learn some patience and actually apply what people are saying to your life first. Before you react and judge. Instant gratification dont apply to converations.

You should test drive a Z4 before you say **** about it or me. Otherwise. Your just dust I. The wind. You have no power. And your voice isnt heard.

Like i said. I have proof. Want it??? It will only prove my point.

Good day sir.
Old 07-14-2019, 10:42 AM
Sparklan

Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts

Wow, all that from a clutch question... It is interesting that the Z4 was mentioned, because I drove one before I bought the Nismo. I grew up around V8s, and have owned fast cars from many different makes. My main driver now is a rear wheel drive 2015 Chrysler 300s HEMI. I love that car, in fact I've loved them all. This time around though I was looking for something that could handle and as always I had to love the way it looked. I've also had to spend $2000 on a set of tires on pretty much every sports car I've owned so nothing new there.

In this pursuit, I drove the Honda S2000, BMW Z3/Z4/M3 (All handled great, just boring I guess? Didn't do it for me.), Porsche Boxster (Really liked this one, but stayed away because my neighbor has one and just wants to get rid of it. Says it spends more time in the shop than driving it.), STI, Evo (Still don't get these, maybe it's because I'm in my 40s. They're both compact sedans, with power yeah but it's a four door?!?), Audi TT/A5 (Sorry to any Audi owners but I think their ugly and over priced.) So, I end up at the 350z NISMO. Out of all these cars, the NISMO was the most mechanically connected to the road and simply a raw driving experience for ME. Some of these other cars can definitely take the Z off the line or even out handle it but simply weren't as fun to drive. Hell, my 300 is pushing 400hp and with sport mode enabled and 250ms shifts I know it could smoke the 350z but that's not why I bought it. I've put close to 600 miles on the NISMO already, and it puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. To me that's what counts. So, she needs tires that cost $2000 or has a finicky clutch, so be it. For now, it's exactly what I needed.
Old 07-14-2019, 10:58 AM
linomagno

Originally Posted by Sparklan
Wow, all that from a clutch question... It is interesting that the Z4 was mentioned, because I drove one before I bought the Nismo. I grew up around V8s, and have owned fast cars from many different makes. My main driver now is a rear wheel drive 2015 Chrysler 300s HEMI. I love that car, in fact I've loved them all. This time around though I was looking for something that could handle and as always I had to love the way it looked. I've also had to spend $2000 on a set of tires on pretty much every sports car I've owned so nothing new there.

In this pursuit, I drove the Honda S2000, BMW Z3/Z4/M3 (All handled great, just boring I guess? Didn't do it for me.), Porsche Boxster (Really liked this one, but stayed away because my neighbor has one and just wants to get rid of it. Says it spends more time in the shop than driving it.), STI, Evo (Still don't get these, maybe it's because I'm in my 40s. They're both compact sedans, with power yeah but it's a four door?!?), Audi TT/A5 (Sorry to any Audi owners but I think their ugly and over priced.) So, I end up at the 350z NISMO. Out of all these cars, the NISMO was the most mechanically connected to the road and simply a raw driving experience for ME. Some of these other cars can definitely take the Z off the line or even out handle it but simply weren't as fun to drive. Hell, my 300 is pushing 400hp and with sport mode enabled and 250ms shifts I know it could smoke the 350z but that's not why I bought it. I've put close to 600 miles on the NISMO already, and it puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. To me that's what counts. So, she needs tires that cost $2000 or has a finicky clutch, so be it. For now, it's exactly what I needed.
True... I agree with you. But for the COST. It was out of realm or reality for anyone. . the fact is you proved my point. Boring somewhat. Yes. So upgrade it. BUT. My new tires are rotatable (all the same size) and only costs $540 ... I looked. Also there are rrally cool features and shortcuts to lower costs that Nissan didnt think of.
Plus i can still fit a full sized suitcase.

Thanks Sparklan
Old 07-14-2019, 03:07 PM
travlee
Master

***** because a ***** car
813_350Z (07-14-2019)
Old 07-14-2019, 08:56 PM
813_350Z

Received 318 Likes on 247 Posts

Originally Posted by linomagno
I thought the same. Until I tried a different car..

Maybe you should learn some patience and actually apply what people are saying to your life first. Before you react and judge. Instant gratification dont apply to converations.

You should test drive a Z4 before you say **** about it or me. Otherwise. Your just dust I. The wind. You have no power. And your voice isnt heard.

Like i said. I have proof. Want it??? It will only prove my point.

Good day sir.
A dirtbag who has trouble with grammar, punctuation, and forming a complete sentence. Not sure what you're trying to say there, but can't wait to see what your advice does for someone's life.

You sold your Z, maybe it is time to move on to a new forum.
rustyschopshop (07-14-2019)
Old 07-15-2019, 02:43 AM
linomagno

Originally Posted by 813_350Z
A dirtbag who has trouble with grammar, punctuation, and forming a complete sentence. Not sure what you're trying to say there, but can't wait to see what your advice does for someone's life.

You sold your Z, maybe it is time to move on to a new forum.

Touché... Again.

Yet yall keep weitting back. P.s. LG Stylo 4's suxk @ spelling and gram check dont exist. Tiny keyboard. Huge hands to crush things with. Like your pride.
👈😎👉