Notices
NISMO 350Z The Limited Edition Best Handling Z Ever.

here is a quick way to ruin your NISMO 350z

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 11:43 PM
SuperBlack350z

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

yeah guys, the nismo 350z really looks great in person. I was just like you guys. Pics looked horrible. You will appreciate it in person though. I was so close of trading in my car for one but i know i would never drive the thing because it's numbered.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:35 AM
DevinB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chunky_baby
As usual - the same old haters in here dissing the Nismo. No - if it was aftermarket - we would still like it. Just deal with it - we got them, you lot didn't.
Originally Posted by kennylin888
Just ignore this poor NOOB, he is just jealous that he can't own what we have got.....this is called the ENVY SYNDROME....poor little BASXARD....
Get off your high horse. Thinking everyone is jealous is laughable. Everyone is going to have a different opinion on a cars exterior. Just because someones opinion differs from the way you feel doesn't make them jealous.

And for the record, it is ugly. Someone said it best if that was an aftermarket kit I gurantee you there would be a lot of people calling it butt ugly. But since it is "NISMO" all the fanboys blow a load.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:40 AM
DevinB

Originally Posted by MC
Yup!
Thank you for validating my point.
Old 02-17-2008, 03:37 PM
fastm3

those wheels are the ugliest i have seen on a Z let alone the Nismo. Slapping on just any wheels just doesn't cut it. This Z owner does not have any taste.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:58 PM
kennylin888

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

Originally Posted by DevinB
And for the record, it is ugly. Someone said it best if that was an aftermarket kit I gurantee you there would be a lot of people calling it butt ugly. But since it is "NISMO" all the fanboys blow a load.
And for the record, might be fugly this NISMO for you as for the girl you dating for me, right? Like u said, everyone has different taste and "PERIOD".

I love what I purchased and got and for those who thinks that it's fugly, they can just keep that inside themselves & no need to offend anyone here, don't u think so Mr. DEVINB? Remeber, this is not about HIGH HORSE or not HIGH HORSE...if they can say if NISMO is fugly or not, why I can't say if that they are jealous/envy or not. We r free to say whatever we want, no?

Last edited by kennylin888; 02-17-2008 at 05:03 PM.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:10 PM
DevinB

And for the record, might be fugly this NISMO for you as for the girl you dating for me, right? Like u said, everyone has different taste and "PERIOD".

I love what I purchased and got and for those who thinks that it's fugly, they can just keep that inside themselves & no need to offend anyone here, don't u think so Mr. DEVINB? Remeber, this is not about HIGH HORSE or not HIGH HORSE...if they can say if NISMO is fugly or not, why I can't say if that they are jealous/envy or not. We r free to say whatever we want, no?
First of all, I have not a clue wtf you are saying. But from what I could piece together I will try and respond as best as I can.

You missed my point. They were making it seem like everyone only thought it was ugly because we dont own one, making it seem like the hate was coming from envy/jealousy. That is ridiculous. I would guess that most on here can afford a Nismo Z, but choose not too because it looks terrible (My opinion).

Comprende?
Old 02-17-2008, 05:12 PM
DevinB

Just ignore this poor NOOB, he is just jealous that he can't own what we have got.....this is called the ENVY SYNDROME....poor little BASXARD....
Haha I didnt even see it was you that made those outrageous comments.

Tool.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:22 PM
redman333

Originally Posted by Barzten1
They look like Foose Speedster wheels. I had them on my TL. Wouldnt be too bad if they were 19's and 3piece. I doubt they are.
Your right they aren't 3 piece, I have them in 19's and in black on my Z. I like the way they look on my Z but I hate the quality. The worst thing I ever bought.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:22 PM
pacfwu

Why is it someone always seems to feel the need to post "I think the NISMO's fugly"? I know it's not for everyone and the only thread in the NISMO forum where this comment is appropriate is the discussion thread stickied at the top of this sub-forum. So for those of you that feel you need to share your negative opinions, STFU and GTFO.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:49 PM
kennylin888

First of all, I have not a clue wtf you are saying. But from what I could piece together I will try and respond as best as I can.

You missed my point. They were making it seem like everyone only thought it was ugly because we dont own one, making it seem like the hate was coming from envy/jealousy. That is ridiculous. I would guess that most on here can afford a Nismo Z, but choose not too because it looks terrible (My opinion).

Comprende?
If u don't understand wtf I am saying, then is not my problem, entiendes? Es un problema tuyo y no el mio, okay? Is NON of my BUSINESS...capiche?
Old 02-17-2008, 05:54 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

I would guess that most on here can afford a Nismo Z, but choose not too because it looks terrible (My opinion).

Comprende?

Actually most on here can't afford that because most on this forum are kids and buy a used Z unless their mommies bought them the cars.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:57 PM
BornSlippyZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by black06z
yuck!!!! I would love to take the Nismo wheels off his hands though. lol.
The stock ones are better quality and looks better than the bling wheels.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:58 PM
kennylin888

Originally Posted by pacfwu
Why is it someone always seems to feel the need to post "I think the NISMO's fugly"? I know it's not for everyone and the only thread in the NISMO forum where this comment is appropriate is the discussion thread stickied at the top of this sub-forum. So for those of you that feel you need to share your negative opinions, STFU and GTFO.

Hurra for PACFWU......yeep....yeep.....hurraaaaa~~~
Old 02-17-2008, 06:04 PM
kennylin888

Originally Posted by SOLO-350Z
Actually most on here can't afford that because most on this forum are kids and buy a used Z unless their mommies bought them the cars.
Well said, well said. thanks Solo!!!
Hurra for SOLO-350Z ..... yeep ..... yeep. .... hurraaaaa~~~
Old 02-17-2008, 06:27 PM
DevinB

Originally Posted by pacfwu
Yeah only people who own Nismo Z's are allowed in here. Those ****ing losers who own regular Zs need to learn their place in the food chain. They are just pissed they couldn't afford the almighty Nismo Z. ****ing jealous haters. They call it ugly only because they wish they could afford one. I always tell them, don't hate on the Nismo because your broke *** isn't bringing in enough each month.
Old 02-17-2008, 06:30 PM
DevinB

Originally Posted by SOLO-350Z
Hell if my parents bought me a Z when I was 16 I would take it. Would you? I hope so.
Old 02-17-2008, 06:42 PM
pacfwu

Yeah only people who own Nismo Z's are allowed in here. Those ****ing losers who own regular Zs need to learn their place in the food chain. They are just pissed they couldn't afford the almighty Nismo Z. ****ing jealous haters. They call it ugly only because they wish they could afford one. I always tell them, don't hate on the Nismo because your broke *** isn't bringing in enough each month.
No, actually I'm just saying this isn't the place to post comments like "I think it's fugly". If that's all you have to say, there's no reason to be here. It's just that simple.
Old 02-17-2008, 06:45 PM
kennylin888

Aren't you contradicting everything what you are saying right now? First you are saying that NISMO is fugly and now seems like you are in favor of what PACFWU said. WTF..... are you just wordless now coz he brought up a good point And since only ppl who own NISMO are allowed in here, then WTF u doing here and caring so much if NISMO is FUGLY or not? Did any NISMO owners asked your opinion??? Don't u know that u r just pissing off more NISMO owners when u said and agreed that NISMO are FUXXING ULGY????? NOW GO AWAY~~~
Old 02-17-2008, 06:46 PM
03Zilverstone

Hell if my parents bought me a Z when I was 16 I would take it. Would you? I hope so.

Of course. They're the most convenient Z ever. Look they even have a stair step on the back bumper so you can raise the trunk with that park bench. They're like a swiss army car.

Just kidding with you guys. Not my thing, but I've always been one to live and let live on car opinions.

Quick Reply: here is a quick way to ruin your NISMO 350z