Notices
NISMO 350Z The Limited Edition Best Handling Z Ever.

My nismo running on nitrous 75wet shot!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009 | 06:25 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

Originally Posted by NA&CH
And prob. some adults to. SO whats the difference? QFF

Chris
Kids are more likely to become road pizza.
Old 04-25-2009 | 07:43 AM
s2k2nismo

Originally Posted by gsingh350Z
the funny part is that this kid has a nismo that is faster than all other nismo's on here
spoken like a true idiot that does'nt even have a NISMO

who cares if this kid can beat me to the next red light? if i had a mustang, camaro or srt4, then it would matter.
Old 04-25-2009 | 08:25 AM
singh

Originally Posted by s2k2nismo
spoken like a true idiot that does'nt even have a NISMO

who cares if this kid can beat me to the next red light? if i had a mustang, camaro or srt4, then it would matter.
Lol. I wasn't trying to offend anyone. It's the truth, most people with nismo's don't do squat to their engine. And don't give me that crap "oh it's a car made for the track blah blah". This kid is not only faster at a red light but also around a track with that 75 shot.
Old 04-25-2009 | 09:05 AM
tylerxfire

Lol. I wasn't trying to offend anyone. It's the truth, most people with nismo's don't do squat to their engine. And don't give me that crap "oh it's a car made for the track blah blah". This kid is not only faster at a red light but also around a track with that 75 shot.

yezzir...im starting to like this thread now that some people are here with some brains
Old 04-25-2009 | 09:07 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

It is made for the track.
Old 04-25-2009 | 09:31 AM
diwun67

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
There is a turboed Nismo in FL IIRC.
Totaled and parted out I'm sporting his headlights though

OP why the f*ck is your hood painted black??
Old 04-25-2009 | 09:34 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

Originally Posted by diwun67
Totaled and parted out I'm sporting his headlights though

OP why the f*ck is your hood painted black??
Totaled? By who? IB?
Old 04-25-2009 | 09:39 AM
urbanchaos

I dont see why it matters what he does with his car. If he wants to drag race it then so be it. Posts made by some of the vendors he with bad *** drag racing cars get all kinds of complements. Not comments talking crap about it being meant for road courses or things like that. The car is a street car no matter how good it handles. People use all types of cars how they want. Who cares.
Old 04-25-2009 | 10:41 AM
s2k2nismo

you didn't offend me at all.... again spoken by someone that dont even own a nismo. if you DID you would understand that the car IS made for the track.

how many times have you been dropped on your head???? that 75 shot is useless on a road course. not to mention not even allowed on a road course you idiot.
there is a time attack coming up at south carolina motor sports park. why dont he bring his riced out nismo and we'll put your therory to the test...
....your not offending anybody your just stupid so

Last edited by s2k2nismo; 04-25-2009 at 10:47 AM.
Old 04-25-2009 | 11:17 AM
350junkie

I love it when a moron says something and Hraesvelg shows up. Makes my day so much brighter.
Old 04-25-2009 | 11:19 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

Originally Posted by 350junkie
I love it when a moron says something and Hraesvelg shows up. Makes my day so much brighter.
I'm here for teh lulZ. That's it and that's all. Skrikly 3 teh luLZ
Old 04-25-2009 | 11:43 AM
Simann

[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by s2k2nismo
you didn't offend me at all.... again spoken by someone that dont even own a nismo. if you DID you would understand that the car IS made for the track.
Correct, you could compare it to that of Honda's Type-R line. Of course we all know these are synonymous with "rice", but in regards to out-of-the-factory high performance tuned vehicles, they are generally regarded as the same ideology.

how many times have you been dropped on your head???? that 75 shot is useless on a road course. not to mention not even allowed on a road course you idiot.
there is a time attack coming up at south carolina motor sports park. why dont he bring his riced out nismo and we'll put your therory to the test...
....your not offending anybody your just stupid so

God, I hope I see you at the next Redline Time Attack at the super speedway in Nashville. I'm just going to laugh in your face. Your just such a TOOL. Getting your panties all waded up on the internet over a guy that put on a fairly tame NO2 kit.
All he did was post it up here because he did it and obviously works.

Yeah, some of the members might not like the tint on his lights, or the carbon hood, but you know what, its his car. His investment. Let him do what he likes. It's not affecting you in any particular way personally or financially, so just let it be will you?

I'm here for teh lulZ. That's it and that's all. Skrikly 3 teh luLZ
You've got your "lulz" all over the forum and its gotten incredibly annoying.

To both of you, and the other train riders bashing on this guy. If you were to talk this much crap to someone in person, you would wake up the next day in a hospital bed. I've seen fools like you all one too many times with bullet holes and stab wounds in the ER.
Old 04-25-2009 | 11:45 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Simann

To both of you, and the other train riders bashing on this guy. If you were to talk this much crap to someone in person, you would wake up the next day in a hospital bed. I've seen fools like you all one too many times with bullet holes and stab wounds in the ER.
Like I said, I don't get into fist fights anymore. I'll let the other person who can't control himself get a few hits in then it's over.
Old 04-25-2009 | 11:54 AM
Simann

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Like I said, I don't get into fist fights anymore. I'll let the other person who can't control himself get a few hits in then it's over.

Again, so you quit physical fighting in your 20's, but now you have graduated to fighting on the internet.

YOU= FAIL AT LIFE

For what its worth, I have not found one constructive thread or post from you on this forum regarding mechanical/technical aspects for the 350z. Really the soul basis of this car forum.

Your just an annoying E-Pirate that has nothing to offer but an attitude and random useless information and crude jokes.
Old 04-25-2009 | 12:21 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Simann
Again, so you quit physical fighting in your 20's, but now you have graduated to fighting on the internet.

YOU= FAIL AT LIFE

For what its worth, I have not found one constructive thread or post from you on this forum regarding mechanical/technical aspects for the 350z. Really the soul basis of this car forum.

Your just an annoying E-Pirate that has nothing to offer but an attitude and random useless information and crude jokes.
Yeah but for what I lack in car posts I more than make up for in nookular posts:

https://my350z.com/forum/7235464-post24.html

And lets not forget my parties:

https://my350z.com/forum/the-lounge-...umbia-s-c.html

And my LulZ:

https://my350z.com/forum/politics-wa...ne-by-one.html

Looking at all the threads you're started you really haven't added much at all.

PS:

CHECK TEH KITTAH!!!

Old 04-25-2009 | 12:22 PM
richplayer

BLA BLA BLA the car is made or the track ... no its not ... yes it is ... let he do w/e he wants the car is made or w/e u make it or u can change u car around and make it street u can make it track ... my point is who the **** care if he put nos and rice his car out its his and no matter how much u guys ***** on this it isnt going to stop him from doing wat he wants to his car
Old 04-25-2009 | 12:23 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

Originally Posted by richplayer
BLA BLA BLA the car is made or the track ... no its not ... yes it is ... let he do w/e he wants the car is made or w/e u make it or u can change u car around and make it street u can make it track ... my point is who the **** care if he put nos and rice his car out its his and no matter how much u guys ***** on this it isnt going to stop him from doing wat he wants to his car
Engrish?
Old 04-25-2009 | 01:27 PM
jray8

Originally Posted by richplayer
R u fo' real?
Old 04-25-2009 | 02:29 PM
s2k2nismo

[QUOTE=Simann;7252154]

Correct, you could compare it to that of Honda's Type-R line. Of course we all know these are synonymous with "rice", but in regards to out-of-the-factory high performance tuned vehicles, they are generally regarded as the same ideology.

God, I hope I see you at the next Redline Time Attack at the super speedway in Nashville. I'm just going to laugh in your face. Your just such a TOOL. Getting your panties all waded up on the internet over a guy that put on a fairly tame NO2 kit.
All he did was post it up here because he did it and obviously works.

Yeah, some of the members might not like the tint on his lights, or the carbon hood, but you know what, its his car. His investment. Let him do what he likes. It's not affecting you in any particular way personally or financially, so just let it be will you?

You've got your "lulz" all over the forum and its gotten incredibly annoying.

well i can assure you I WILL BE THERE, and unlike hraes. i DO still fight. i will be in the paddock with the tri-state racing guys. PLEASE come laugh in my face. matter of fact, i will come find you!!! im sure i can spot your nismo with the rota's in the car show.

you should enter your nismo in the time attack, so i can wup you azz twice in one weekend

Last edited by s2k2nismo; 04-25-2009 at 03:00 PM.
Old 04-25-2009 | 02:33 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm going to have to call in sick and film this $hit

Quick Reply: My nismo running on nitrous 75wet shot!!