Notices
NISMO 350Z The Limited Edition Best Handling Z Ever.

My Car Got Vandalized

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 03:04 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

College vandals - Future leaders of America.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:09 PM
rromero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just be greatful they didnt key your doors..... but still...they are bastards!!
Old 11-05-2009, 04:21 PM
Lento

Originally Posted by rromero
Just be greatful they didnt key your doors..... but still...they are bastards!!
^ Thats true.

It took me a few washes to get the dried soda off. I thought it was going to permanitely stain my paint. It was probably on their for a day or 2 before I saw it.

I have to say Full Molecular Jacket sealant + wax FTW

I wish I could install a camera in my car whos battery would last for a few days while recording. I'd be very interested to see the type of person who would do this.

ex) man, woman, student, business person, average shlep etc..

I really don't know what I would do if I ever found out what car they were driving or who it was. The only thing that really stopped me the first time from slashing the *******s tires who dented my door was pontential retaliation. I love having a nice car, but at the end of the day if I vandalize a shitty 1999 Ford Explorer, the owner probably will be a little pissed off, but probably not all that concerned since they were willing to put their car in a position to be dented as well, but my car is very obvious and I would not be able to sleep knowing someone would be looking to potentially destroy it at any moment.

The night the guy dented my car it was really bad. I couldn't sleep knowing in hindsight I should have taken a picture, got his car and license plate and hit him where it really hurts... in the wallet. I have not been that angry in a long time. I really think I would have done some damage to his face if I saw him. But when you step back, even though he was at fault for being a complete *******, the only thing the general public sees is, some punky kid beat some poor guys face in because he..... dented his car.....

I hate how people never see anything in context... When I told some of my friends they were like that sucks, but whatever its just a dent. But to me its a dent in my car, that I have to see every day, and think to myself if I only parked an inch closer to the guy next to me that jerk wouldn't have been able to squeeze in.

This garage is also used for people who work locally. For anyone familiar with Boston, it is the parking garage right by Ruggles station on the Orange Line off Huntington Ave/ Tremont Street. I think Northeastern allows them to buy parking passes as well.

Last edited by Lento; 11-05-2009 at 04:33 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:16 PM
Toasterflyer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to read about your car..totally sux. Dang those are some sweet pics!!
gots to get me a cam that good ;-/

Originally Posted by Lento
I come back to my car parked at Northeastern yesterday to find some kind of sticky liquid poured all over my car, and a note.

The note read "Please park in a spot!!!"

I really freaking hate people... especially stupid people

I parked diagnolly on an end spot with yellow slashed lines next to it. So half my car is in the spot and half of it is in the yellow slashed lines (where there is no spot, just kind of excess room that was not big enought to make a parking spot.) I do this so the person next to me can not dent my car with their door.

Apparently this person thought I was taking up two spots, and instead of looking and realizing that there is only 1 spot there anyways, they took the time to get out of the car, write a note, and pour a bottle of coke (or some kind of soda) all over the car.

I really wish I could find this person and be like "hey, I will park correctly in the spot... And OMG look, its still only one spot, and there is still no where for you to park. Good job *******"

Last week I parked my car straight with one side of the car in the yellow lines and the other in the spot and someone with a beat up Ford Explorer decided there was just enought room to literally wedge their car between me and the guy next to me. Needless to say the person could barely open their door and ened up denting my car. In hindsight I should have taken a picture and shown it to my insurance company but I was so furious that I was just trying to keep myself from slashing their tires, and stormed out of the garage swearing the whole way home.

Seriously WTF is wrong with people. I go though all this trouble to find an end spot or park so I can not possibly get hit... (So I think) and it only brings me more trouble!

AHHHHH!

The good news is I just waxed my car so the paint didn't get completly wrecked, and I got the dent taken out with PDR.

What scares me the most is what would happen if I actually saw the person doing this. I might end up in jail!

Here are some drawings until I can get pics

1) In the first drawing someone jambed their car between my car and the guy in the spot next to me.

2) The second drawing is where the person poured coke on my car
Old 11-05-2009, 05:42 PM
Lento

Originally Posted by Toasterflyer
Sorry to read about your car..totally sux. Dang those are some sweet pics!!
gots to get me a cam that good ;-/
I remeber someone on this site had a camera in their car that was evidence of a lady crossing a two lane road and a solid yellow line. He had to slam on his brakes and hit her and she claimed it was his fault.

That would be a sweet accessory for car manufactuers to sell. A black box camera that would use the cars battery to run when the car is on and save it to a hard drive.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:48 AM
jmark

If you had taken up two legit spots I would say you were wrong. You didn't. People are just jealous scumbags.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:57 AM
Toasterflyer

I have found that in the past(non of my cars)..that a car that is keyed is rarely a "random" act. Kids have better things to do then key cars! They might look and get close, because the Nismo is def. a cool looking car. Most of the time its a revenge thing... someone you know. An Xgirl friend/boy friend..your current girl friend or boy friends X, or someone you flipped off while driving one day..etc. Not that the OP did any of this..Im just saying in general..

Its not like there are Nismos on every block, so they def. stick out from the crowd. My point there its easy to track a local Nismo owner if you wanted to.

just my thoughts.
Rich
ny

Originally Posted by jmark
If you had taken up two legit spots I would say you were wrong. You didn't. People are just jealous scumbags.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:27 AM
Lento

Thats the first thing the manager of the parking garage asked me, "if I had any enemies"

Its a shame that they don't have cameras in the parking garge.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:37 AM
rromero

Thats the first thing the manager of the parking garage asked me, "if I had any enemies"

Its a shame that they don't have cameras in the parking garge.
He probably did it cause you parked half of your car in the no parking zone.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Elan

Haha the only time I park like a douche bag is when I am going to get some T-Bell late at night. I'm too lazy and tired to park in a spot so I just roll up and park perpendicular to the actual spots. Only do this cause it's not busy, late, and I can see my car at all times. Any other time, I park like a regular person.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:13 PM
WillyP28

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

mass holes
Old 11-06-2009, 06:04 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Lol @ drawings

Sorry to hear. People that need to vandalize other peoples' property to feel better about themselves are a waste of life.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:05 AM
zipgun

Do a stakeout.. Go back and do the exact same thing.. Maybe you'll catch the bastards..

I say its the parking garage manager..
Old 11-07-2009, 03:38 AM
calin
Banned

Originally Posted by cheshirecat79
I hear this won't happen if you park in a spot. You aren't special, and neither is your car.
^ Took the words right out of my mouth
Old 11-07-2009, 04:16 AM
tiffuhhkneex0

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lakeside
Lento you a complete Idiot!...

One, you should park correctly! Your asking for unwanted attention... This is what happens. Your lucky they only used Soda. Learn to park straight on campus!

Second, I have taken great offense to reading the diabetic comment! Where do you get off referencing other people's disabilities?????????

Many people have Type 1 (which is genetic) Due to an over active immune system! Whats you major again? Use some common sense fool... I highly recommend appologizing for the above comment.
+1.. i have type 1 diabetes a**hole and as far as the attention thing hes 100% right.. the z is a small car so if you park in the middle of the parking spot you'll be fine..... theres a reason why things like that happen to shallow idiots like you.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:42 AM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

Hrrrmmmm..... yes maybe I is a complete idiot.

I am not the only one who parks like that. Most of the nicer cars park like that on an end spot. I do not think they think their car is better than anyone elses, they just don't want it to get hit. (Except for the STI guys, its actually pretty funny they all tend to park next to eachother in one end of the garage. There are about 5 of them STIs and WRXs)

I really think people don't read threads. They just have an assumption in their head after reading the first line of a post and go off on their own rant.

I guess my question to people who think I am stupid is: How many door dings, scratchs, and other bruises do you have on your car? How many people have accidently opened their door into yours. Its a matter of time when you park straight on. Why risk it?

The douchbag who poured soda on my car thought I took up 2 spots. Who gives a **** if you are half way in a spot as long as you are not taking up another one or obstructing traffic.

I'm actually shocked I have gotten so much resentment, I figured most of you guys would be more protective of your cars.

I can't stand dents in my car, and at $120 a piece to take them out isn't fun either. Not to mention it leaves chips in the paint as well.

No one else has a horror story to top this.... Comon! I know there out there. I was kind of hoping someone would and it would make me feel lucky the soda was the only thing they did to my car

^^^^0 scratches, 0 dents, and never seen anyone hit my car with their door, and sure never seen any damage from it. if you were that worried you should park in the back of the parking lot, (where no one else is) thats what all the nice cars do. i think you parked illegally and got

btw, i didnt appreciate the diabetes comment either. way out of line. my grandfaather and dad have it, and didnt choose for it. its alot to go through.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:08 AM
CancerJCCz

Originally Posted by cheshirecat79
I hear this won't happen if you park in a spot. You aren't special, and neither is your car.
Originally Posted by calin
^ Took the words right out of my mouth
Lol at you two. I park just like the OP EVERYTIME I have class. Its on the top level without anyone else around. There is nothing wrong with parking like that to save dents. F$&* people who don't respect other peoples property.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:27 AM
ImWeeZzel
350Z-holic

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

i park my Z like you do sometimes. i went through hell an back to buy it and never really knew what its like to have something nice. i agree w/ the way your acting but making fun of diabetics? not cool
Old 11-07-2009, 10:20 AM
jmark

Originally Posted by CancerJCCz
Lol at you two. I park just like the OP EVERYTIME I have class. Its on the top level without anyone else around. There is nothing wrong with parking like that to save dents. F$&* people who don't respect other peoples property.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:41 AM
phreaktor
Design Engineer

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

Quick Reply: My Car Got Vandalized