Notices
NISMO 350Z The Limited Edition Best Handling Z Ever.

Picking up #582 (lento) today. MA

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 09:19 AM
morphiusrt

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by stevehl
^^You could either re paint the bumper, or get some color matching plugs that they sell online. But looks good and you will prob be modding much more than what you have planned lol
Can you please just let me think I'm not going to do much, I told my GF if I spent the extra money on a nismo so I won't need to mod it lol.

Anyone know anything about the stick on front protector/bra, I think it is black. I'm afraid if its vinyl it's going to fade. And what do I do about waxing the car? skip it I guess. Should I just peel it off?
Old 06-09-2011, 09:24 AM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

HOOD!!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2011, 10:31 AM
SA Z-boi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by morphiusrt
Just wanted introduce myself to my fellow Nismo'ers.

My name is Andrew
From Brockton MA

I like long walks on the beach.
I've been into cars since I was 16 (27 now). I have had 2 SRT4's. I have some decent knowledge of turbos and tuning. Just some trial by error knowledge nothing fancy, used to tune my SAFC on my own through track runs. Got my first SRT4 to 13.1 on streets, stock turbo, stock intercooler. Probably would of been in the 12's with the mods I put on over the winter but some jackass totaled it on me. Never got into draggin my most recent one.

Been looking at Z's for a few weeks now and was just planning on getting stock low mileage 07+. But then Lento put his on craigslist and I fell in love. And knew I had to sell my srt4 and get it. Now here I am.

Last night I felt like a little kid on Christmas Eve I couldn't sleep just kept thinking about how awesome it is going to be to have a Nismo. My only plans for the car are upgrade the stereo system, black the headlights, smoke corners and tails.

Any info I need to know about these cars? I have been all over the forums looking at how-to's etc. (I know crazy a new person who searches)

lol this is good to know

Welcome to the z community