Notices
NISMO 350Z The Limited Edition Best Handling Z Ever.

OEM Nismo Exhaust For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2017, 08:30 AM
Stay_woke11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OEM Nismo Exhaust For Sale

I'm selling my OEM Nismo Exhaust please serious injuries only. I'm new to this his so be patient with me. Looking to get $900
Old 03-30-2017, 08:43 AM
dcains

Received 435 Likes on 342 Posts

If it's not an S-Tune, you'll never get even 1/4 of that price. The OEM Nismo is exactly the same as the other OEM Z exhausts internally, but the can is plated and the tips are larger. Identical sound, too. Now, if it's an S-Tune, in great shape, then you've got something. Post some pics. You posted in the wrong section, too.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:44 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,053 Likes on 6,519 Posts

Originally Posted by Stay_woke11
I'm selling my OEM Nismo Exhaust please serious injuries only. I'm new to this his so be patient with me. Looking to get $900
meh, this will get deleted, you posted in the wrong section, didnt follow the rules for selling items, and not to mention you dont meet the criteria to sell on here.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:46 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,053 Likes on 6,519 Posts

and because i know you will say, "what is the criteria"

Changes to the Marketplace, effective immediately:

All newly created threads will start out as "unapproved" threads. That is, the thread will not be visible until a Moderator has had a chance to ensure it meets our Marketplace posting criteria as outlined here (CLICK HERE). Once the Moderator approves the thread, it will be visible and accessible to all. Failure to adhere to our rules may result in the issuance of either a friendly reminder or infraction points.

We hope that you can understand this change reflects our ongoing efforts to reduce potential scams by enforcing our existing Marketplace rules in a more streamlined fashion.

Minimum criteria to post in the Marketplace: 90 days, 500 posts, or Premier Membership.
Marketplace - Private Classifieds Posting Rules

All sellers are required to post at least 1 picture of each item listed in ad to verify ownership of said item(s) AT THE TIME OF POSTING WITH A VERIFICATION SLIP that shows the seller's My350Z.com USERNAME and CURRENT DATE. (Date that thread is posted must be no more than 5 days from date listed on verification slip). IF NO VERIFICATION SLIP—IT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, NO EXCUSES.

While this does not prove without a doubt that the seller owns the said items, it will minimize/reduce the possibility of potential scams. Not having any access to some sort of digital camera is not an excuse and if that's the case, you can wait to create the thread until you can get the pictures. DO NOT CREATE A THREAD WITHOUT A VERIFICATION SLIP.

Any and all threads that do not adhere to this new rule will be deleted without prior notice or warning and the user will be given infraction points or banned. Although this is a minor infraction, this is to show you we are serious about maintaining the integrity of our marketplace section and our forums as a whole. Please do not complain to a mod that you were unaware of this policy, as they have been in place for years now.

Last edited by travlee; 03-30-2017 at 08:47 AM.