Notices
Nitrous Oxide Too soon, jr.

digital window switch wiring

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 09:03 PM
spdu4ia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default digital window switch wiring

Help... i dont understand were the two output wires (gray/yellow)comming from the window switch goto. in the instructions it says

grey: normaly closed. this wire will remove the ground source at your desired ON rpm, and comlete the ground circuit at the set OFF rpm

yellow: normaly open. this wire will provide a ground source at your desired ON rpm, and remove the ground at the set OFF rpm.

so Yellow=supplies ground Gray=removes ground

so i attatch the ground wire from the nitrous selenoids to the yellow and the gray to a ground?

thanx for the help in advance. i feel dumb because i wired the whole system up and cant figure out this little black box.
Old 02-24-2005, 02:37 PM
Znitro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: digital window switch wiring

Originally posted by spdu4ia
Help... i dont understand were the two output wires (gray/yellow)comming from the window switch goto. in the instructions it says

grey: normaly closed. this wire will remove the ground source at your desired ON rpm, and comlete the ground circuit at the set OFF rpm

yellow: normaly open. this wire will provide a ground source at your desired ON rpm, and remove the ground at the set OFF rpm.

so Yellow=supplies ground Gray=removes ground

so i attatch the ground wire from the nitrous selenoids to the yellow and the gray to a ground?

thanx for the help in advance. i feel dumb because i wired the whole system up and cant figure out this little black box.
Ground your solinoids as you would and run your hot wire thru the yellow wire.