Notices
Nitrous Oxide Too soon, jr.

Nitrous dyno numbers

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 07:07 PM
gm350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dchrastil
Right on, thanks for the update. You can play with the jet sizes to run a bit more lean, that is really rich. But ultimetly i prefer getting your ems.. UTECH imo... and have someone tune your car on the dyno. You will have alot more control on your A/F all the way through your RPM's. It also has a couple nice features with you n2o also
Yeah, I am going to get a few different size jets for each and play with them on the dyno when I get my UTEC in about a month and a half or so. It's running really rich right now but heck, it's better than really lean! Im not going to fill the bottle up any more antill I get the ems though just to be on the safe side. Do you have UTEC and if so, how do you like it? Any problems?
Old 08-29-2006, 08:18 PM
Fishey

Originally Posted by Old School
As the saying goes, "If you want to make an omlet, you're gonna have to break some eggs."

If you don't know this already, you have alot to learn. Alberto blew the motor using turbo....not nitrous. His experiences (whether good or bad) can teach us alot. Turbo, IMO is nothing but a headache....especially on the Z. Trial n error is usually the way ppl do things when no one has set a standard or rule of thumb. I can see already that you talk first, think later (if at all). Throw a turbo on your Z and lets see how long you last. Alberto.....you gonna chime in here? hahaha.

Don't you have to be charting untouched waters to have an excuse like that? Also, if I ever build a turbo 350Z it would make more power and not blow up.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:56 PM
dchrastil

i vote fishey off this thread.
Old 08-30-2006, 05:17 AM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Fishey
Don't you have to be charting untouched waters to have an excuse like that? Also, if I ever build a turbo 350Z it would make more power and not blow up.

"IF I EVER BUILD A TURBO 350Z".....please. You couldn't afford it. Everyone in Ohio is a broke a$$. I just bought 3 houses up there for $5000. Your jobs don't pay sh*t up there, your houses don't cost sh*t, and you wouldn't know a good mechanic/tuner if he ran over you doing a 6 second pass.

Daddy must have bought your Z. You clown ppl for their misfortunes, knock everything someone has that you don't. Look in the mirror bub, you're a hater. Plain and simple. Enjoy your short stay at My350z.com
Old 08-30-2006, 07:01 AM
gm350z

Can we move this thread to the Off Topic Lounge thread catagory because I started this thread to post my dyno numbers and to get feedback on them and to see if they were ok. I did'nt start this thread for some idiot (im not going to say any names "Fishey") to come and bash on one of the most respected members on the board because he happend to blow his motor. Get over it Fish and take your crap somewhere else. Oh, and by the way, when you finnaly get the ***** to mod your car, let me know. I will meet you at the the track to make you look like an idiot, the same way you are trying to make Alberto feel.
Old 08-30-2006, 10:14 AM
Fishey

Sorry, GM350z hijacking this thread wasn't my intention. However, a quick jab at alberto was on my to do list. Expecially given his response in this thread given responses given in the past by him.

Oldschool, I am going to hijack a diffrent thread just for you buddy.
Old 08-30-2006, 12:18 PM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Fishey
Sorry, GM350z hijacking this thread wasn't my intention. However, a quick jab at alberto was on my to do list. Expecially given his response in this thread given responses given in the past by him.

Oldschool, I am going to hijack a diffrent thread just for you buddy.

Cool, look forward to your ignorant comments.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:51 PM
Audible Mayhem
My350z

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wow, when did this thread start heading downhill....
Old 09-02-2006, 06:39 PM
Fishey

Oop posted in the wrong thread...

Last edited by Fishey; 09-02-2006 at 06:43 PM.