Notices
Nitrous Oxide Too soon, jr.

Need HP now...2 stage 150 shot?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 11:22 AM
grimm66

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know this is a Z board since I have an 03 also. Think outside the box since more then one car is allowed. Remember all you said was find an engine under 2.5k that's it... Oh yeah btw it's called an engine. Motors and engines are different. Haha you don't know that and you want to use a 125 shot.... Kill yourself.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:22 AM
HarleyDobbs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2bad240
direct port search my threads and find my direct port thread.
You know I did read that and I'm not too keen on the direct port honestly. If I wanted to go back to stock it's much easier with the wet then the dp which I why I wanna do the wet system. I see you lost to tq up top and gained hp and that's what I'm looking for the racing I do. I mostly spend time not on the track ya dig so lost TQ isn't really a big deal...to me atleast. I appreacite your guidence though.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:24 AM
HarleyDobbs

Originally Posted by grimm66
I know this is a Z board since I have an 03 also. Think outside the box since more then one car is allowed. Remember all you said was find an engine under 2.5k that's it... Oh yeah btw it's called an engine. Motors and engines are different. Haha you don't know that and you want to use a 125 shot.... Kill yourself.
150 dummy you don't know that says it in the title which is how I know you're troll...atleast I can read. lol and you just proved my POINT! you have a Z and you're adding to the stereo type...women these days...

Last edited by HarleyDobbs; 11-12-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:25 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 957 Likes on 722 Posts

Originally Posted by HarleyDobbs
Ha ha you're funny cus 2.5k will not get that install done. How about you et that motor, put it in ur Z. I'll do my 150 shot and let see who wins. Unless your next response is ok...shut up! 2.5k will not get it installed, tuned ect but 2.5k will surely get my nitrous done with more power then that LS piece of crap! And son I have more toys then you have stuck you little wee wee in women.
Blah blah blah

Put up or shut up chump. Your post about the engine said 0 about the price including install.

Keep on dreaming with your 150shot. Ill have my car tuned by then and pumping out enough tq to make you eat crow.

Congrats on your action figure collection. Please gtfo.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:27 AM
HarleyDobbs

Since we tried to help you and you're being a dick.... Sell your car, leave the forums... You would still lose anyway since you probably lack driving skills. If you do think you can drive then post up a video for proof.
lol good come back, never said anything about driving...asked about Nitrous and you didn't try to help anyone...you actually made me dumber having to read your responses
Old 11-12-2012, 11:29 AM
grimm66

125 - 150 either way you're not going to do it. So what is the stereo type that I'm adding to? Correcting you on your lack of automobile knowledge... Thanks I take that as a compliment!

Last edited by grimm66; 11-12-2012 at 11:31 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 957 Likes on 722 Posts

You know I did read that and I'm not too keen on the direct port honestly. If I wanted to go back to stock it's much easier with the wet then the dp which I why I wanna do the wet system. I see you lost to tq up top and gained hp and that's what I'm looking for the racing I do. I mostly spend time not on the track ya dig so lost TQ isn't really a big deal...to me atleast. I appreacite your guidence though.
You know the difference between wet and dry right? Without googling or Wikipedia.

Ya dig? Did this mother ****er just get done watching a bunch of Freddie prince jr movies?

We get it, you're a badass street racer. Stop trying to drop hints.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:32 AM
HarleyDobbs

Originally Posted by Cux350z
Blah blah blah

Put up or shut up chump. Your post about the engine said 0 about the price including install.

Keep on dreaming with your 150shot. Ill have my car tuned by then and pumping out enough tq to make you eat crow.

Congrats on your action figure collection. Please gtfo.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:38 AM
HarleyDobbs

125 - 150 either way you're not going to do it. So what is the stereo type that I'm adding to? Correcting you on your lack of automobile knowledge... Thanks I take that as a compliment!
You knew what I ment dummy just answer the question that the forum asks...very simple.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:47 AM
grimm66

You call me a dummy but yet you don't know the difference... I did do what you asked, you said find a MOTOR and I found you an ENGINE that you would be able to use. Funny you call it a POS when it makes more power/TQ and has more potential over ENGINE that is currently sitting in your car. Please create a new name so people won't make fun of you anymore.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:55 AM
HarleyDobbs

You call me a dummy but yet you don't know the difference... I did do what you asked, you said find a MOTOR and I found you an ENGINE that you would be able to use. Funny you call it a POS when it makes more power/TQ and has more potential over ENGINE that is currently sitting in your car. Please create a new name so people won't make fun of you anymore.
Please follow this thread so in a month when I post up pics you can be the first to jump off the nearest bridge face first into the concrete. words don't hurt me like they obviously do you so making fun is the least of my worries lol kids these days...

Last edited by HarleyDobbs; 11-12-2012 at 11:56 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:06 PM
grimm66

Please put up a video in one month of you losing to that Boss again so we can all laugh at you.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:11 PM
HarleyDobbs

Please put up a video in one month of you losing to that Boss again so we can all laugh at you.
You got it champ! PM when you make it to MD sometime...I have something for you...
Old 11-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Cubano4ever

I think if your are planning to run more shot in a future go with a direct port setup iglf you only want 150 shot buy a wet setup you dont need two stage for a 150 shot i have bee running 150 wet shot with the zex kit without any issue and single stage ...
And if you want to buy a window switch i have a new one that i buy from zex and i never use it i can sell u it cheape tham zex and is 100 percent new
Old 11-12-2012, 01:24 PM
HarleyDobbs

Originally Posted by Cubano4ever
I think if your are planning to run more shot in a future go with a direct port setup iglf you only want 150 shot buy a wet setup you dont need two stage for a 150 shot i have bee running 150 wet shot with the zex kit without any issue and single stage ...
And if you want to buy a window switch i have a new one that i buy from zex and i never use it i can sell u it cheape tham zex and is 100 percent new
Yeah man I peeped a few of your posts too and after the few actual decent comments I think dp might be the way to go if I'm giong bigger later. That's what I was looking for bro thx. I see Dynotune makes a dp kit and appears dp is going to be the better way to do if going bigger later.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:23 PM
CLyons0203

stop the damn bickering.......sound like two high school girls

I spray 150 wet single nozzle. Spins all through first.

Google RT tuning
Old 11-13-2012, 08:15 AM
juicinjake

^^x2... Also 150hp wet shot and spinning all through first. The solution to your problem op is to use a two nozzle kit and an nx maximizer. There are several ways to set up the progressive functions. That said, get some sticky tires...
Old 11-14-2012, 07:56 AM
Old Rice

Another viable altenative to the NX Maximizer (excellent product btw) in the NOS mini 2-stg prog controller. Many features packed into a small device and display\config is very intuitive. Ramping is the cure for early traction issues or perhaps longer gears like 3.3FD pumpkin, but I would rather ramp the hit.

To the OP, also check out NitrousOutlet.com. They carry stainless steel solenoids at various flow rates\orafice sizes. On par if not better to NX and more product choices than Dynotune (but dynotune makes awesome low profile digital gauges! I have one.)

Also ZEX is a great kit but shows its limited flexibility when it comes to some setup and\or overall layout customization. More intended to be out-of-the-box plug-n-play ready (i.e. the fused N2O\Fuel solenoids into one unit)

Last edited by Old Rice; 11-14-2012 at 08:07 AM.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:35 AM
HarleyDobbs

Originally Posted by Old Rice
Another viable altenative to the NX Maximizer (excellent product btw) in the NOS mini 2-stg prog controller. Many features packed into a small device and display\config is very intuitive. Ramping is the cure for early traction issues or perhaps longer gears like 3.3FD pumpkin, but I would rather ramp the hit.

To the OP, also check out NitrousOutlet.com. They carry stainless steel solenoids at various flow rates\orafice sizes. On par if not better to NX and more product choices than Dynotune (but dynotune makes awesome low profile digital gauges! I have one.)

Also ZEX is a great kit but shows its limited flexibility when it comes to some setup and\or overall layout customization. More intended to be out-of-the-box plug-n-play ready (i.e. the fused N2O\Fuel solenoids into one unit)
Thanks man I greatly appreciate it! I'll check out that site and see what they can do for me. I would rather do just a "regular" wet kit then the dp wet kit so I can easily go back to stock. The 2-stage is what I am looking for so let me see what's up...thanks again.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:06 AM
jerryd87

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

i smelled troll and came running, so troll how about clutch, tires, the add ons that dont come with the kit, tune for nitrous? gotta drop timing for that much unless you like risking your engine then go for it. 2.5k HA i had that much invested for a proper nitrous kit on my camaro where i dint have to do anything to a computer so have fun with that i wanna see receipts you did it that cheap. it might be cheaper then a turbo but theres more to it then buying a nitrous kit and throwing it on.

reading your posts im guessing your no more then 12 though because you have a identical speech pattern to my 12 year old sister. i guess the little kid realized that no one would buy there bs in the FI forum and moved here.
Ha ha you're funny cus 2.5k will not get that install done. How about you et that motor, put it in ur Z. I'll do my 150 shot and let see who wins. Unless your next response is ok...shut up! 2.5k will not get it installed, tuned ect but 2.5k will surely get my nitrous done with more power then that LS piece of crap! And son I have more toys then you have stuck you little wee wee in women.

Last edited by jerryd87; 11-14-2012 at 09:11 AM.

Quick Reply: Need HP now...2 stage 150 shot?