Old 03-15-2008, 09:12 PM
cow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

& **** Tim Tebow
Old 03-15-2008, 09:15 PM
nothix

Originally Posted by nuckinfutz74
How was the payment made? C/C, bank card, Visa,etc?
paypal/bank I always pay with CC through paypal, this time I forgot to change it from bank.

It really upset me the way paypal handled the dispute.
I basically filed a dispute with all the info.
I posted that he said he was removing the money from paypal so that he couldn't get disputed.
he posted with the huge log from our PMs
he posted saying he would provide anything paypal needed
paypal locked and said
Originally Posted by paypal
We have completed our investigation of this case. No further action is required by you at this time. We have denied this claim. As stated in our User Agreement, PayPal’s Buyer Complaint Policy only applies to the shipment of goods, not to disputes about the attributes or quality of the goods received. We have noted your claim in the seller's record. The seller's account privileges will be limited if excessive complaints are received.

For anyone interested, here is the entire PM log back and forth between me and marr9188

original thread: https://my350z.com/forum/exhaust/342613-kinetix-resonated-test-pipes.html

Originally Posted by marr9188
Originally Posted by nothix
Alrighty, I hope you enjoy it........did I leave you feedback already.
those rtps came in today, and I must say, these aren't what I was expecting. Aren't they suppose to have flanges on both sides? And why is there a 1/4" hole drilled next to one of the flanges? I don't think these are gonna work. Should I ship them back to you?
yes they are going to have to have flanges welded on them which any exhaust shop should be able to do, the flanges are gone because the guy I bought it from eagletanggreen I guess had it welded on his setup.......The hole was drilled in them when I received them and when the new flange is put on then that will be not existent but they are kinetix and have turned colors due to them being installed on the last car that I bought them from. I posted a picture of them on my fs thread so it was very visible that they had no flanges. Sorry for any mix up but I had a picture showing the pipes and when I received no question about them than I figured that you could see clearly they had no flanges
the post I bought them from had no pictures in it and no mention of these other problems. It seems that you sold them because you did not want to fix the problems. In this condition they are no where near what I paid for them. I would like to reverse the transaction and am willing to cover this shipping costs. Please work with me here, this is not what I purchased. Thanks.
You gotta be kidding me, there was no pictures in the post you bought them from......... https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=342613 , than what is this? I had a picture and a picture says a thousand words.......you can very clearly see where the flanges were not on and you can see on the top right corner where the hole was drilled. I did not need to post the problems due to the fact that I posted pictures and it was very evident of the problems that it had. You never asked so I figured you had seen it since it is extremely clear of the issues. I was quoted $20 dollars to have the flanges welded on and no you are extremely wrong because I did not sell these due to there being problems with it. I sold these because I needed money to fix my car not because of the problems ( which is not existant to me if you ask, because of flanges?????) I sold these for a low price due to the flanges.
the price was not low and I am not getting these welded. The simple fact is that I did not receive what I purchased. Since you believe that they are such a bargain, then you should not have trouble selling them again. I am willing to pay for shipping, and take a hit for whatever you paid to ship them. Then, in that case you will be out of no money what so ever. Please consider this deal so that we do not have to handle this through pay pal. These are the problems with the test pipes:
There is a hole drilled next to one of the existing flanges and will have to be patched.
Each pipe is missing a flange on one side.
There is an extra bong welded into one of the test pipes.
Only one non fouler was mailed, when two are necessary.

I agree with you that the flanges were visibly missing from the picture, but the drilled hole near the flange was not.
If you wanted to be 100% clear, instead of having the buyer inspect your picture, you should have state clearly the existing problems with these test pipes.
Fixing these pipes will cost more money out of my pocket (I'm sure more then $20) and will still not be in the regular condition.

In their current condition, I cannot even find if these are really Kinetix.

Make this situation right and take the pipes back. Like I stated before, this will not cost you any money, and I will post positive iTrader, and we can both move along with our lives.

If you wish not to go this route, I feel that I have enough information and grounds to file a successful dispute with paypal.
So how much money are you asking back, what you paid completely.........And as far as the hole you can see it on the top right flange. It was my for sale thread and I figured through my knowledge of selling throughout the years just post a pic and than I do not have a million questions about the condition when you as the seller should have looked at the picture and saw that there were (problems). I can pay to have the flanges or whatever done to it that you want to fix it but as far as paying you back the $200 dollars that money is already gone to buy my replacement side skirt and the paypal account is set up through a side account of mine that I put money in every time I am ready to make a purchase and I move my money to my account and switch it to my primary account so nobody trys to rip me off and take money out of my account since normally a seller is always going to lose a case, I sold a set of coilovers a few years back and they were brand new and the buyer said he never received so I lost my tein's and $1000. As far as receiving what you purchased there has been no changes to the pipes from the way they appear on the pic so yes you did receive exactly what you purchased. I think the problem is you got excited, bought them without looking at the pics and when you received them they are not cosmetically pretty like you were thinking they would be. The pipes are fully functional and would provide no problems if they were installed properly with a set of flanges.
I hate to seem like a dick and I am not a scammer nor would I ever rip you off purposely.......but I feel I provided enough evidence in the pic to show the parts problems. I know you found the pipes for 350 which is a great deal for new pipes but these normally run over $425+shipping new and I felt it was a fair price for the problems that it had. I would love to help you get your money back any other way possible I just do not have the money that you paid me to refund you because it was spent on oem replacement parts and I never have extra money left over for refunds since my occupation is a soldier in the army. I really do feel bad about this whole situation, I just do not know what to do so it can be fixed.
The appearance does not concern me at all, it is the functionality that is missing. I find it weird that you would make this sell then hurry and move the account from your paypal so that the sell cannot be disputed. Even though, I don't believe it works that way, it seems to me that you knew any buyer would have a problem with these pipes. I will do what is necessary to dispute the purchase on paypal, and hopefully I will receive my money back. Maybe next time you should post the condition of the item instead of leaving out critical details that very much effect the value.

No I did not move my account through paypal.........It has always been that way, years before these were sold to you. And no I did not know another buyer would have a problem with these because most buyers would have looked at the pipes and saw that oh crap those pipes are missing flanges and they also have a hole drilled on the top right flange.....I dont think I am going to buy them. Also once again I did not think I needed to post the condition since the Picture shows the detail exactly. Like I said in my last message I am willing to help you out however I can and I honestly feel bad that you are not satisfied with the product but attention to detail is a way of survival.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:16 PM
DustinZ33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dude....did you really punch that kid?
Old 03-15-2008, 09:21 PM
cow

Nothix, per that picture, I think you might be SOL. They show the condition of the pipes. Was it posted when you agreed to purchase?

& Dustin, yeah, I really did. I'm still surprised at myself.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:21 PM
nothix

also:

I saw you posted a paypal dispute so I will not have any communication with you any longer. I provided my side of the story with paypal and I wish you luck with your dispute. Sorry you were not happy with your product but you should have taken the time to look over my product I was selling and see that it was not for you.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:23 PM
DustinZ33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

awesome.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:23 PM
nothix

Originally Posted by holy EFFING cow
Nothix, per that picture, I think you might be SOL. They show the condition of the pipes. Was it posted when you agreed to purchase?

& Dustin, yeah, I really did. I'm still surprised at myself.
I'm just pissed that he purposely avoiding stating the very altered state of the pipes, and expected me to play mr spy by inspecting the picture.

Why would he not say they are ****ed up unless he was trying to trick someone into buying them. It was my fault for not completely inspecting the picture, but it still seems that he was trying to scam.

what kid where?
Old 03-15-2008, 09:24 PM
nothix

should i start a for sell thread and rip off someone else like he ripped me off?
Old 03-15-2008, 09:25 PM
nothix

Last time I bought something from a user here, my amp was busted and the seller filed a shipping claim and hauled ***.

I'm so fed up with this ****.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:26 PM
cow

Yeah, I agree. He should have mentioned the condition. The picture is definitely not very good, but I think your argument wouldn't stand up in court. He's a d1ck for not telling you, but I don't think you really have much ground to stand on. With that said, I very sincerely hope you get your money back.

Don't rip anyone else off. Karma is a B. How much did you pay for the parts? If you can make half to two thirds of what you paid, just sell the things.

& uh, I punched a kid who hit my car with a rock yesterday.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:27 PM
nothix

the paypal dispute has already been shot down, and the kid refuses to take the pipes back because he cannot come up with the money or some ******** about spending it on side skirts.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:28 PM
nothix

Looks like I've donated $300 to members here so far.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:28 PM
cow

He knew he was selling a lame product. He'll get his.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:30 PM
cow

If I ever meet the guy, I'll punch him for you. It seems to be my MO.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:33 PM
nothix

What I know happened is this
first of all he never installed them
he bought them from someone else, which he immediately tried to pawn me off on
He realized he bought something he couldn't use, so he decided to pass the favor on to someone else.

He clearly indicates that he was trying to hide the details but provided a picture hoping it would be over looked, but he would not be held accountable.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:33 PM
nothix

Originally Posted by holy EFFING cow
If I ever meet the guy, I'll punch him for you. It seems to be my MO.
did you punch him in the face?
did he cry?
Old 03-15-2008, 09:37 PM
Jason333
hi

Happy Bday Greg

PKDang is a ****ing OG

Hope you guys had fun tonight!

Irish wife + St Patti's in BR = me owned
Old 03-15-2008, 09:38 PM
cow

What I know happened is this
first of all he never installed them
he bought them from someone else, which he immediately tried to pawn me off on
He realized he bought something he couldn't use, so he decided to pass the favor on to someone else.

He clearly indicates that he was trying to hide the details but provided a picture hoping it would be over looked, but he would not be held accountable.
Yeah, absolutely. For all intents & purposes, you were scammed, but by the way things went down, you're basically screwed.

Just be careful next time you buy parts from people here.

I'm nervous by how lax the classifieds are.

did you punch him in the face?
did he cry?
Yeah, I hit him in the temple area. I don't think he was crying. He was saying **** to me & I just walked off & got back in my car. I got the hell out of there. I was kind of in shock that I did it.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:38 PM
nothix

I'm so mad at the worth I'm about 5 seconds away from coping his post and making the exact same for sell thread.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:39 PM
nothix

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG!
what are you like 18 now? hottttt

Quick Reply: Louisiana Z/Import cookout April 29th *Lakefront*