Notices
NOLAZCC New Orleans Louisiana Z Car Club

Huge props to Corr Performance

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 07:38 AM
nuckinfutz74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Huge props to Corr Performance

As you all know, my car has been down for about 9-10 weeks now. With the help of John (Z2G) who now owns a GT-R, helping me pin point what the initial problem was, which was a bad ECU. After finally hunting down the right ECU, and getting it in, with problems from the vendor, I had to get it programmed. Corr went above and beyond what any other company has ever done for me. First off, they came to my shop, picked up my car on a trailer, in the rain/thunder storms. Used their strings at a dealership to get the car programmed for me, and then brought it back in the pouring down rain. Beyond that, they came to my shop, on their off time, and tried to get the car up and running, but we ran into a problem, that would not allow them to, and they had to wait until I got the problem corrected. They came back the following week, while Jay was on vacation, and got my car running, on my birthday. They spent 3 hours of their personal time, working on my car, and street tuning it, and all they were looking for was for me to be happy, and to have my car running. We are 75% of the way there, with only a couple more kinks that need to be worked out before they can dyno tune it. These guys have been very helpful, and compassionate in helping me get my car back up and running, and my words can't express my gratitude to them. But if you ever need something, just keep in mind, that Corr performance will go that extra mile to help you out. I would be running in circles, had it not been for their help. http://www.corrperformance.com/home.htm

Last edited by nuckinfutz74; 12-23-2009 at 07:43 AM.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:21 AM
panapower

thanks for the kind words homie. Glad that we could give ya a pretty kewl birthday present as well as Berto not getting sick during that rain storm while hauling your car around.

We spoke to Charles and from the symptoms which we described about your car he said to let him know when we have your car again so that we can take it back to the dealership to relearn the TPS so that they can hook it up to the Consult for proper adjustment.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:24 AM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice

They'll be tuning my chit box when I can I afford my plans
Old 12-23-2009, 08:34 AM
nuckinfutz74

Originally Posted by panapower
thanks for the kind words homie. Glad that we could give ya a pretty kewl birthday present as well as Berto not getting sick during that rain storm while hauling your car around.

We spoke to Charles and from the symptoms which we described about your car he said to let him know when we have your car again so that we can take it back to the dealership to relearn the TPS so that they can hook it up to the Consult for proper adjustment.
Y'all can get it when ever you have time.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:11 AM
panapower

Originally Posted by nuckinfutz74
Y'all can get it when ever you have time.
aite. i'll see if I can get it on monday when i go to work, perhaps i can roll by Eric Hill to see if he can do it while i'm there.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:42 AM
nuckinfutz74

Originally Posted by panapower
aite. i'll see if I can get it on monday when i go to work, perhaps i can roll by Eric Hill to see if he can do it while i'm there.
Cool, I am learning to pedal this thing, without it stalling
Old 12-23-2009, 09:14 PM
nothix

I'll second this. Corr will go above and beyond whatever it takes to get the job done. Great guys!