Notices

Don Nguyen | **Vinyl Roof Wrapping Services + Stickers/

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 07:12 AM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These aren't the greatest pictures in the world, since I was in a bit of a rush when taking them. I wasn't going to use them, but it's not often that I get a domestic car, so I decided to just post them anyways. The owner of this red / orange Chevy Camaro came from Huntington Beach area out to me in Anaheim Hills to get the vinyl work done. He originally had a matte black vinyl roof installed on his car but he wanted to change the look up and get a gloss black roof put on there this time around.

Before (matte roof):

After (gloss roof):

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 07-01-2012, 12:04 AM
g.villaflores

How much do you charge for the roof?
Old 07-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

What finish?
Old 07-02-2012, 08:26 AM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

I had this newer 2012 or 2011 alpine white BMW E93 335i convertible come by for me to tint / smoke their tail lights and black out the chrome window trim (I'll post pictures of that process later). The owner of this car was from Irvine / Orange County and drove out to me in Anaheim Hills to get the vinyl work done. The tint / smoke film is very light and just slightly darkens the tail lights enough to give it a very factory look. It's light enough where you most likely won't get any hassle from cops about them. It's also light enough where if you put it on the headlights, fog lights, etc, it won't reduce the light output by that much compared to darker films.

Before:

Only driver side trunk tail light is tinted in this picture:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 07-02-2012, 09:34 PM
g.villaflores

the carbon fiber vinyl for the roof
Old 07-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

Took a while for the owner of this car and for me to figure/find out a time for him to be able to bring his car by to get the chrome / aluminum window trim wrapped in my gloss black vinyl material to give it that shadowline look. The owner of this car was from Los Angeles and brought his car out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County. He went with the gloss black over the matte black finish to get more of that factory BMW sport package look. I have seen cars come with the window trim in matte black as well, but I don't know what package those come with or are offered with.

Everything is wrapped seamlessly and tucked in where ever possible, to provide the longest lasting results.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 07-07-2012, 11:19 AM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

I forgot to take the before pictures of this car before wrapping the roof, but you guys can probably imagine what it looked like before/stock with the white roof. The owner of this alpine white BMW E60 5 series came by to my shop in Anaheim Hills / Orange County from around Los Angeles to have the roof wrapped in my gloss black vinyl material. Went with the gloss black to give it a clean factory look, similar to what the car would have looked like if it came with a panoramic roof. Also took some close up pictures around the sunroof, edges, rails, etc for you guys to see the details that goes into my installs.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com