Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

ZdayZ Midwest Caravan Thursday May 19, 2005

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2005, 06:58 AM
pulpz2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool ZdayZ Midwest Caravan Thursday May 19, 2005

ZDayZ Midwest Caravan
Thursday May 19, 2005

Meeting in Cincinnati (time TBD):

pulpz (Dayton)
Mapleleaf (Ontario)
NismoZ33 (Cincy)
MikeEwithTheZ (Cincy)
Push (Cincy) - early
Juanjo_Z (Cincy)
Smooth Z(Apple Valley, MN)
Liftback (Indiana)

Cleveland Group:
peptibond
modified300zxT
others?

TBD

Meeting in Lexington (3 pm):

mgk65 (Huntington WV)
Faluzure (Lexington)
Faluzure friend (Lexington)
Z Cruzn (Lexington)

Cincy Group:
pulpz
Mapleleaf
NismoZ33
MikeEwithTheZ
Push
Juanjo_Z
Smooth Z
Liftback

Chicago Group:
Redline350Z
GOON
4-5 others

Cleveland Group:
peptibond
modified300zxT
others?

LEXINGTON MEETING LOCATION:
We are going to meet at the Wendy's just off an I-75 ramp to Lexington (exit 104 - ATHENS BOONESBORO RD/KY-418). I figured it would be a good place for those of you wanting to eat lunch. I did a search using both Google Maps and MapQuest for you guys. Feel free to use either link.

For those of you that don't like Wendy's, there are actually 2 food marts/gas stations off the ramp also. So you can pick up something there as well as fill up on gas. The gas stations here are a Super America & BP. I'm not sure if you want to use their gas, but there is also a Shell & Exxon down the road about 0.1 miles. So here are the links from Cincinnati, OH to Wendy's in Lexington off the exit 104 ramp. I just used the city Cincinnati as a starting point, so basically you guys just need to find I-75 and head southbound towards Lexington.

MapQuest Link

Google Maps Link

P.S. To those of you that would use some other map method (like Mapblast or GPS), here is the address for Wendy's:
5365 ATHENS BOONESBORO ROAD, Lexington, KY 40509
Old 05-15-2005, 07:17 AM
mzack

Wow! Thats awsome, we are leaving on Tuesday since a couple of us plan to help set up things with the organizers and Zlessnomore is one of the organizers that is going with us.

I will surely look out for your caravan and shoot some photos of you guys coming in. What time (approximately) do you expect to get to Fontana?
Old 05-15-2005, 07:42 AM
pulpz2

If we leave Lexington by 3:30 pm we should be arriving in Fontana around 8-8:30. Maybe sooner, but I'm not sure what kind of traffic backups to expect.

Zul8r this week!
Old 05-15-2005, 12:50 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,906 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Let's leave earlier if possible. If everyone in the group is already at each meeting location and what not, then I don't see why we can't continue on the road trip and make it to FVR earlier. Just a thought.
Old 05-15-2005, 01:44 PM
pulpz2

Originally Posted by SmoothZ
Let's leave earlier if possible. If everyone in the group is already at each meeting location and what not, then I don't see why we can't continue on the road trip and make it to FVR earlier. Just a thought.
Yeah, hopefully thats the way it works out. Really, we will be waiting for the Chicago group to arrive in Lexington. They expect to arrive at 3 pm and just want time to "fill up the car and drain the driver." Also the Cleveland guys won't hit Cincy any sooner that 11-12 pm.
Old 05-16-2005, 09:24 AM
pulpz2

ZDayZ Midwest Caravan
Thursday May 19, 2005

Meeting in Cincinnati (1 PM):

pulpz (Dayton)
Mapleleaf (Ontario)
NismoZ33 (Cincy)
MikeEwithTheZ (Cincy)
Push (Cincy) - early
Juanjo_Z (Cincy)
Smooth Z(Apple Valley, MN)
Liftback (Indiana)

Cleveland Group:
peptibond
modified300zxT
others?

3220 Meadow Ln Erlanger, KY 41018-1232

Google Maps for Showcase Cinemas Erlanger

Mapquest Map for Showcase Cinemas Elranger

You guys can just plug in your starting point addresses in either of those links to find out how to get there. Or follow these directions:

Take I75/I71 South into Kentucky and take EXIT 184B, once again that is 1 8 4 B!!!! The exit then merges into another lane, you must cross two lanes to make it to 184B once the lanes merge and the exit 184B arrives very fast so keep your eyes open!!!!

Once you take the exit there is a Stop Light at the bottom of the exit ramp, take a right.

Once you take a right you will see another Stop Light directly ahead. There is a Waffle House on the left corner. You will turn right at this STOP LIGHT.

You are now on a two lane road that goes down to a STOP SIGN....stop, obviously, and then go STRAIGHT.

Once you go straight through the STOP SIGN you will start to go up a hill that bends to the right. At the top of the hill is the MOVIE THEATER parking lot....I suppose we should meet on the Right side of the parking lot which will be to your RIGHT as you are driving on the road....

Meeting in Lexington (3 pm):

mgk65 (Huntington WV)
Faluzure (Lexington)
Faluzure friend (Lexington)
Z Cruzn (Lexington)

Cincy Group:
pulpz
Mapleleaf
NismoZ33
MikeEwithTheZ
Push
Juanjo_Z
Smooth Z
Liftback

Chicago Group:
Redline350Z
GOON
4-5 others

Cleveland Group:
peptibond
modified300zxT
others?

LEXINGTON MEETING LOCATION:
We are going to meet at the Wendy's just off an I-75 ramp to Lexington (exit 104 - ATHENS BOONESBORO RD/KY-418). I figured it would be a good place for those of you wanting to eat lunch. I did a search using both Google Maps and MapQuest for you guys. Feel free to use either link.

For those of you that don't like Wendy's, there are actually 2 food marts/gas stations off the ramp also. So you can pick up something there as well as fill up on gas. The gas stations here are a Super America & BP. I'm not sure if you want to use their gas, but there is also a Shell & Exxon down the road about 0.1 miles. So here are the links from Cincinnati, OH to Wendy's in Lexington off the exit 104 ramp. I just used the city Cincinnati as a starting point, so basically you guys just need to find I-75 and head southbound towards Lexington.

MapQuest Link

Google Maps Link

P.S. To those of you that would use some other map method (like Mapblast or GPS), here is the address for Wendy's:
5365 ATHENS BOONESBORO ROAD, Lexington, KY 40509
Old 05-18-2005, 04:33 AM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,906 Likes on 1,354 Posts

See you guys tomorrow! Looks like my rain block on the windows will be doing overtime today...
Old 05-18-2005, 05:19 AM
pulpz2

Originally Posted by SmoothZ
See you guys tomorrow! Looks like my rain block on the windows will be doing overtime today...
If you see any Zs on the road on the way down, tell 'em to fall in.