Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

Zcrew of Wisconsin Fall Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 10:08 AM
350zlove

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Zcrew of Wisconsin Fall Cruise

Here is the official plan for our fall cruise. I have been doing quite a bit of plotting, and think this is going to appeal to ALL!

First off, This will take place on Sunday, Oct. 15th.
Rain Date- Sunday, Oct. 29th
We will be following the Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive out of Delafield, and traveling on it to the destination of Parnell Tower in Western Sheboygan.
After doing research on the internet (mostly on sport bike websites) I have found that these are the curviest, most beautiful roads that Wisconsin has to offer. With our planned date being in the middle of autumn, It should prove to be quite spectacular! The total distance for our leg of the Drive is 65.5 Miles one way- Round trip 131 miles.
Let me suggest that everybody participating in our spirited cruise purchases a two way radio, as we will have a lead person who will give all a heads up on anything that may lay ahead.
Pack a cooler because as we arrive at Parnell tower we will stay and eat lunch, and take in the scenery for a bit. The tower overlooks the surrounding country, and I am told is very nice.
As this is going to be an outdoor event, it will depend heavily on the weather. If it is not an optimal day, we will hold a "rain date" on Sunday, October 29th.

If you would like to add anything, please post here! Also, If you would all like to stop off for lunch at a pub along the way instead of picknicing at Parnell tower, let me know that as well.

The address of the starting location is as follows:

Hawks Inn Historic Museum
426 Wells st
Delafield WI
10:30 AM

-This is on CTH C in Delafield Wisconsin, and is on The Scenic drive route.

Hope to see all of you there before the Z's sit to await spring!
Check out the Public events section @ www.zcrew.net to sign up!