Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

Minnesota Chat Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 04:09 PM
Jackstand

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anyone know where i can get a cheap used projector for my new house?
Old 08-25-2009, 06:33 PM
sportbiketed

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

I can see if my parent will sell one
Old 08-26-2009, 01:27 AM
silverbullet_Z

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

well just gettin home from another day at work...sigh.... work sux i need to win the powerball or somethin....
Old 08-26-2009, 02:04 PM
locksmith

http://g35driver.com/forums/group-bu...rfect-fit.html I've got custom shift boots for the G/Z if you guys want a custom boot for your car let me know! I'll hook u local guys up with a good deal.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:50 PM
Zivman

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Hey all

Farm season is winding down... we have about 40 acres of corn left (270 to start). Hoping to be done in a couple weeks with the corn and peppers may be done shortly after. This means I can get back to a somewhat normal life.

I just found out over the weekend, we are expecting our second child. Not sure my excitement level just yet. Feeling pretty overwhelmed from work and not quite ready for it to sink in.

Other than that, I took the Z out for a whopping 3 mile drive to my sister in laws backyard wedding on Saturday. was a nice 3 hr break from work. Short ceremony, and a couple hr nap on their couch!

We also traded in one of our old farm trucks on the cash for clunkers program this week.... all I have to say is our government is a joke and anyone that has faith or trust in them for any reason is a fool. I almost feel guilty for throwing all of us into further debt, but then again, we have a new FX4 crew cab ford in the driveway.... I wanted another toyota, but dad got to make the choice on this one
Old 08-27-2009, 09:33 AM
WannabeSS

Sounds like a busy schedual, man. Good luck with the kid.

And yea, Cash 4 Clunkers... atleast you didnt trade in a very nice vehicle lol I saw an Audi A8L sitting in the C4C here in Fargo yesterday. Quite sad.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:49 AM
silverbullet_Z

Originally Posted by Zivman
Hey all

Farm season is winding down... we have about 40 acres of corn left (270 to start). Hoping to be done in a couple weeks with the corn and peppers may be done shortly after. This means I can get back to a somewhat normal life.

I just found out over the weekend, we are expecting our second child. Not sure my excitement level just yet. Feeling pretty overwhelmed from work and not quite ready for it to sink in.

Other than that, I took the Z out for a whopping 3 mile drive to my sister in laws backyard wedding on Saturday. was a nice 3 hr break from work. Short ceremony, and a couple hr nap on their couch!

We also traded in one of our old farm trucks on the cash for clunkers program this week.... all I have to say is our government is a joke and anyone that has faith or trust in them for any reason is a fool. I almost feel guilty for throwing all of us into further debt, but then again, we have a new FX4 crew cab ford in the driveway.... I wanted another toyota, but dad got to make the choice on this one
Congrats on the coming of your 2nd child. Must not have been that busy this summer if you were able to get that accomplished And with you buying a new car you're sort of stimulating the economy, i think people are following to much in the news and keep hearing all the bad things that keep going on and is scaring people to buy anything which is just pushing us further and further into this recession. So we are also to blame for this recession we're in. The news is showing way to much negative things than trying to focus on some of the good thats out there, like for a quick ex. My job is fairing better than last year and i'm in the building materials industree, imagine what it would be for numbers if there wasnt all this recession talk going on, but i anyways i put alot of blame for this recession on the media. Well thats my politics talk for the year i'm done
Old 08-27-2009, 08:28 PM
sw150

Congrats Aaron. I'm sorry I could not get that bumbo seat out to you. I think its at the inlaws house. I have not been to their house sense christmas. I'll make sure Andrea looks for it next time she is out so I can mail it to you.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:02 PM
Zivman

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by silverbullet_Z
Congrats on the coming of your 2nd child. Must not have been that busy this summer if you were able to get that accomplished And with you buying a new car you're sort of stimulating the economy, i think people are following to much in the news and keep hearing all the bad things that keep going on and is scaring people to buy anything which is just pushing us further and further into this recession. So we are also to blame for this recession we're in. The news is showing way to much negative things than trying to focus on some of the good thats out there, like for a quick ex. My job is fairing better than last year and i'm in the building materials industree, imagine what it would be for numbers if there wasnt all this recession talk going on, but i anyways i put alot of blame for this recession on the media. Well thats my politics talk for the year i'm done
She went to the doc today... ~6 wks they think. Looking at the calender, it was right before we started harvesting.

Steve,
send the seat when you can. I can only imagine how busy you are with multiples. They are getting into a really fun age though. Really coming into their own personalities and all

Last edited by Zivman; 08-29-2009 at 03:09 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:43 PM
silverbullet_Z

I'm bored anybody doing anything????
Old 08-29-2009, 10:17 AM
WannabeSS

Im bored too. In fact, Fargo is just a boring place to be..
Old 08-29-2009, 12:25 PM
silverbullet_Z

Originally Posted by WannabeSS
Im bored too. In fact, Fargo is just a boring place to be..

I've got somethin for you to do, Dave said he wants to see some pics of these "Hot Girls" you talk about
Old 08-29-2009, 03:28 PM
WannabeSS

^no can do. I dont want to be 'that guy'

Fargo is soooooooooooooooo boring lol
Old 08-29-2009, 09:32 PM
silverbullet_Z

speaking of which where the hell is Dave?? I dont think I've seen him on here in awhile
Old 08-30-2009, 10:18 PM
sportbiketed

Ojibwe forest rally was amazing, I'll post the video of an srt4 rolling 5 feet in front on me and my friend
Old 08-31-2009, 09:24 PM
sw150

Haha they are getting fun. They talk all the time and get into all sorts of stuff. We are out numbered and they are getting smarter every day.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:36 AM
sportbiketed

Heres the vid of the srt4, I was next to the pine tree on the left side of the screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-DgK...eature=related
Old 09-01-2009, 06:54 AM
tenpenniesz

Well guys - I am sad to say that the Z is no longer part of my family. After 5 good years I had to part with her last night. It was a really tough decision but something that I had to do. As most of you know my wife and I had a baby last year and since then my Z has been relagated to the car for most part. In all I probably put 800 miles on it this year, 33,000 in total for the past 5. It does hurts a bit. Going in the garage and not having it there will be tough. It was certainly great to be able to cruise with you guys. I'll definitely try and stay active on the forums. I might need to get a ride with someone during the next cruise in order to get my Z fix. I'm always up for helping with events as well. With that said I do have a few items up for sale if anyone is interested.

Here is what I removed from the car to sell if anyone is intersted:
Carbon Fiber Mirror covers - purchased from TheZstore.com-$40.00/ paid $160

Carbon fiber door handle covers - purchase from TheZstore.com -$20.00/ paid $60

Replica Nismo shifter handle - Black - $15.00 / paid $30.00

Brand New SNELL2005 Racing Helmet. Black size Med. Never used. Purchased it for autocross - $70.00 - paid $120.00

ZEX Nitrous Kit with Bottle Heater - It comes with 50hp and 75hp jets, all the lines, the controller box, fuel adapter (so you don't have to cut your lines) and the toggles switches. You can print off the instructions on line at ZEX - looking for $300.00/ paid $700.00

I also have the full cat back stock exhaust and stock air box for free if anyone is intersted. I'd prefer not to ship but would be willing meet anyone local.

Shoot me a pm if anyone is interested.

Talk with you all soon!

Last edited by tenpenniesz; 09-01-2009 at 11:39 AM.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:29 PM
WannabeSS

Sorry to see you sold your car man.

What are you driving now? You should buy a G35x! ! Z frame and engine with 4 doors and AWD !
Old 09-01-2009, 11:15 PM
BS84Z33

Hey all, just wanted to come on and see if there are going to be any meets or cruises set up in the near future, I've unfortunatley been super busy with this whole cash for clunkers program at work and am now just finally able to relax a bit. I was hoping to come out and meet up with you guys this summer but work got in the way. keep me posted I'd love to come hang with the other z guys in MN

Quick Reply: Minnesota Chat Thread