Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

Minnesota Chat Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 11:48 AM
Zivman

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by SmoothZ
How much HP is that good for?

it's to control all the horsepowers I have... don't want them all getting out and away from me

Okay, so one hockey practice down today (after last night's late practice), a scrimmage in Rosemount, and another practice later.
Isn't it fun being a parent....
Old 11-13-2011, 05:06 PM
bonarsauce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blueVQ
Hows the new job coming along par?
Pretty good it's a bit stressful though, there has been a few times where they ask me to do something ive never done and basically just say do this and figure it out.
Old 11-13-2011, 05:25 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,906 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Originally Posted by Zivman
Isn't it fun being a parent....
I'm kinda pissed off at the coaches now. We had a scrimmage today, and they barely let Brandon play. If I'm paying for ice time and was assured that he would be getting better with practice, then they should let him on the ice more. I can see favoritism already working for the popular kids and parents. This is the reason I didn't want to get into hockey.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:50 PM
silverbullet_Z

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

So me and the wife went out for dinner at fogo de chao a Brazilian steakhouse off of 7th and hennipen and OMFG was the food delicious, spendy but delicious. BTW go there hungry, it's just a never ending platter of various meets ex.
PICANHA (Top Sirloin)
FILET MIGNON
BEEF ANCHO (Rib Eye)
ALCATRA (Top Sirloin)
FRALDINHA (Bottom Sirloin)
COSTELA (Beef Ribs)
CORDEIRO (Lamb)
FRANGO (Chicken)
COSTELA DE PORCO (Pork Ribs)
LOMBO (Pork Loin)
LINGUICA (Sausage)

And they just keep on coming till you flip over this round coaster type thing that's red on one side and green on the other (obviously red means stop and green means keep it coming lol) And yes I did have all of them plus a couple extras.

http://www.fogodechao.com/home/

Last edited by silverbullet_Z; 11-13-2011 at 09:56 PM.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:00 PM
Stock2Autocrozz

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Fogo is da ****, a lot of the medical device and pharm reps take us there for lunch for meetings, showcare research etc., its nice to rack up the bill on them for sure....lunch is much cheaper btw, I see a winter beater meet up planned in near future....?
Old 11-13-2011, 10:06 PM
silverbullet_Z

Originally Posted by Stock2Autocrozz
Fogo is da ****, a lot of the medical device and pharm reps take us there for lunch for meetings, showcare research etc., its nice to rack up the bill on them for sure....lunch is much cheaper btw, I see a winter beater meet up planned in near future....?
**** you still owe us a house warming party Definetly would'nt mind going again sometime this winter.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:40 AM
| 1cleanZ |

I'm kinda pissed off at the coaches now. We had a scrimmage today, and they barely let Brandon play. If I'm paying for ice time and was assured that he would be getting better with practice, then they should let him on the ice more. I can see favoritism already working for the popular kids and parents. This is the reason I didn't want to get into hockey.

oh believe me when i say this is heard over and over by almost every single other parent in the same boat. Not to mention it happens in every other sport as well, not just hockey. Its called being competitive
Old 11-14-2011, 10:43 AM
| 1cleanZ |

Originally Posted by silverbullet_Z
So me and the wife went out for dinner at fogo de chao a Brazilian steakhouse off of 7th and hennipen and OMFG was the food delicious, spendy but delicious. BTW go there hungry, it's just a never ending platter of various meets ex.
PICANHA (Top Sirloin)
FILET MIGNON
BEEF ANCHO (Rib Eye)
ALCATRA (Top Sirloin)
FRALDINHA (Bottom Sirloin)
COSTELA (Beef Ribs)
CORDEIRO (Lamb)
FRANGO (Chicken)
COSTELA DE PORCO (Pork Ribs)
LOMBO (Pork Loin)
LINGUICA (Sausage)

And they just keep on coming till you flip over this round coaster type thing that's red on one side and green on the other (obviously red means stop and green means keep it coming lol) And yes I did have all of them plus a couple extras.

http://www.fogodechao.com/home/

did you really just find out about it? Its a VERY well known resaurant around the cities...well known for the unending platters of pretty much any meat you want...and of the highest end. Def not cheap though, you got that right, but you pay for what you get.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:22 PM
silverbullet_Z

Originally Posted by | 1cleanG |
did you really just find out about it? Its a VERY well known resaurant around the cities...well known for the unending platters of pretty much any meat you want...and of the highest end. Def not cheap though, you got that right, but you pay for what you get.
I've heard about it, just never took the time to drive up to the cities to go to a resturant. If we do eat out it's usually in the lower burbs, or for good Mexican we'll head up over to Pepetos off of Chicago Ave.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:10 PM
Stock2Autocrozz

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The G crowd is that of an upper crust, suitable for only the finest of dining...lolz
Old 11-15-2011, 04:53 AM
blueVQ

Thats because they have to try and impress the girls a little more cause their cars aren't as cool......bwahaha
Old 11-15-2011, 12:54 PM
bonarsauce

Oh **** Lance! That just happened.
Old 11-15-2011, 07:25 PM
silverbullet_Z

Originally Posted by blueVQ
Thats because they have to try and impress the girls a little more cause their cars aren't as cool......bwahaha

Par how's the new job working out???
Old 11-16-2011, 06:50 AM
Zivman

welcome to sports... this isn't exclusive to hockey
Old 11-16-2011, 06:51 AM
Zivman

Originally Posted by | 1cleanG |
Like Erik said, you G owners are cake eaters.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:36 PM
bonarsauce

Originally Posted by silverbullet_Z

Par how's the new job working out???
Actually really awesome! Finally getting used to being up early doing the m-f thing but I am digging it so far. My co workers are all pretty cool, I had some beers with a few of them after work tonight. But not much to complain about, I make more, it is more rewarding, and I don't have to deal with the corporate ******** anymore and best yet, every weekend off!
Old 11-16-2011, 04:36 PM
bonarsauce

How is that remote start by the way you get a chance to make some use out of it now that It is getting a bit colder eh?
Old 11-16-2011, 07:25 PM
silverbullet_Z

Originally Posted by bonarsauce
How is that remote start by the way you get a chance to make some use out of it now that It is getting a bit colder eh?
Oh yea. Been testing the range on the thing too. Farthest I've tried so far was about 200 yds and still no prob starting. Good to hear things are working out at the new job but don't forget you still work a Saturday at BB once in awhile :P lol.

Did it just dawn on anyone else that next week is Thanksgiving?? Where the hell did November go.. Like they say the longer we go without snow the quicker the winter seems to go.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:33 PM
ezpotato

sup homies,
i may be joining you guys up north soon, if i get this job i'm working my butt off to get.

I will be moving there by myself, my fiancee will stay in dallas until after our wedding in march, so i will need a CHEAP place to live. i mean in the 700$ range, until she moves and we can get a nicer place with dual income.

any clues? i'm 28, so living in the university housing is NOT an option, haha but i like partying a lot. also, is there auto-x'ing or track events that happen up there at all?

also, if i move, it'll be nice to have a few people show me around. non-douches of course, so if you listen to nickelback and have tribal tattoos, we prob wont get along.

Last edited by ezpotato; 11-16-2011 at 09:34 PM.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:43 PM
bonarsauce

Originally Posted by ezpotato
sup homies,
i may be joining you guys up north soon, if i get this job i'm working my butt off to get.

I will be moving there by myself, my fiancee will stay in dallas until after our wedding in march, so i will need a CHEAP place to live. i mean in the 700$ range, until she moves and we can get a nicer place with dual income.

any clues? i'm 28, so living in the university housing is NOT an option, haha but i like partying a lot. also, is there auto-x'ing or track events that happen up there at all?

also, if i move, it'll be nice to have a few people show me around. non-douches of course, so if you listen to nickelback and have tribal tattoos, we prob wont get along.
Plenty of single bedroom places in that price range that are in decent parts of town in Minneapolis and St paul. +1 on nickledouches!

Quick Reply: Minnesota Chat Thread