Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

Minnesota Chat Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 05:35 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,906 Likes on 1,354 Posts

*jawdrop* I want AMS to work on my S30...lol

and lol @ 120kmh - really?
Old 05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
SR71
Lead Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 305 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by ezpotato
anyone wanna auto-x this sat or sun? come by after c and c in shakopee guys! come say hi
Where is it and when does it start/end on Sat? If its dry out I may drop by and watch for awhile.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Stock2Autocrozz

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Chi-town myself this weekend for 4 days, much needed R and R with the new lady
Old 05-02-2012, 12:18 AM
silverbullet_Z

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Wow anybody keeping tabs on the Zdayz count?? In a way I'm glad I'm not going this year, to crowded..... up to 636 registered.... BTW Dave I plan on going next year 100% so I hope you take vacation time as well and come with.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:36 AM
Mrcunninghamz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stock2Autocrozz
Holy Chit we have a roadster in the crew!>? Welcome brother...clean paint, only color I ever wanted vs the KYO...smooothZ lolz@Dave
Thanks! I think MN makes more sense to have a roadster than FL... Honestly right about now its already too hot and humid to drop the top and there is no relief til August/September.

I'll be down for CnC (that automotorplex looks awesome!) and checking out some autoX.

Before I do anymore track events I'd really like to get changing a clutch under my belt... I feel like there has to be some serious wear from drifting... specially from all the clutch kicking.

Also I'd like to get a 1.5way LSD (i have the stock VLSD), change out my tie rods, and new end links.

I feel like if you are a lonely Z out there, parts are expensive and hard to come by... I used to be a wolfpack of 1... but when we all meet up for CnC it'll be nice to be in a pack again.

... honestly though, a single Z in the wild can eat most things for breakfast, but nothing beats strength in numbers.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:10 PM
end of z world

Originally Posted by silverbullet_Z
Wow anybody keeping tabs on the Zdayz count?? In a way I'm glad I'm not going this year, to crowded..... up to 636 registered.... BTW Dave I plan on going next year 100% so I hope you take vacation time as well and come with.
Insane or a complete fall out one or they other hopefully it's not a bust, ill probs be going next year too tho.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:59 PM
end of z world

How to remove a double post...
Old 05-02-2012, 04:06 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,906 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Originally Posted by Stock2Autocrozz
Chi-town myself this weekend for 4 days, much needed R and R with the new lady
Next month for me!

Yeah, I agree that 600+ is too much for FVR. First year I went was about 180 or so, and it was great. The next year was even better. When you and I went, it wasn't bad.

I will definitely try next year, though. I got a lot of things going on right now.

Originally Posted by Mrcunninghamz
Thanks! I think MN makes more sense to have a roadster than FL... Honestly right about now its already too hot and humid to drop the top and there is no relief til August/September.

I'll be down for CnC (that automotorplex looks awesome!) and checking out some autoX.

Before I do anymore track events I'd really like to get changing a clutch under my belt... I feel like there has to be some serious wear from drifting... specially from all the clutch kicking.

Also I'd like to get a 1.5way LSD (i have the stock VLSD), change out my tie rods, and new end links.

I feel like if you are a lonely Z out there, parts are expensive and hard to come by... I used to be a wolfpack of 1... but when we all meet up for CnC it'll be nice to be in a pack again.

... honestly though, a single Z in the wild can eat most things for breakfast, but nothing beats strength in numbers.
I think you'll fit right in with us. Hope to see you there.

Originally Posted by end of z world
How to remove a double post...
Your friendly, neighborhood mod at your service.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:06 PM
end of z world

What's fvr? And you have a first name Mrcunningham? I'm John hope to see you at cnc then my good man
Old 05-02-2012, 07:09 PM
sportbiketed

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Drift practice tomorrow at raceway park. Hopefully the bad weather holds off.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:26 PM
silverbullet_Z

What's fvr? And you have a first name Mrcunningham? I'm John hope to see you at cnc then my good man
Fontana Village Resort silly Zdayz newb
Old 05-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Stock2Autocrozz

I have been buying & selling on the internet for over 15 years, and its all gone to hell. I love the erratic fukn shipping these days.My new audio system is 85% here, yet the fukn amp will take an extra week....on related note, mom's audi tt hid bulbs will be here May 24th, WTF.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:38 PM
silverbullet_Z

Took the Z to work today and just like last year and the year before that I've noticed one major problem....... It's to facken slow..... I've owned the Z for almost 7 years now and I swear the time is coming....

Travis would really like a chance to take a ride or possibly drive your Z sometime.

Last edited by silverbullet_Z; 05-02-2012 at 07:43 PM.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Stock2Autocrozz

^ man date...watch for the popcorn bowl trick
Old 05-02-2012, 11:41 PM
ezpotato

yes the autox is at valley fair this sat-sun. i'm excited. havent auto-x'd since oct. In dallas, they;ve already had 4 events and a couple road course events.

bluevq, i'm headed to powercruise as well. should be fun. heres to hoping my car is fine there and back.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:24 AM
| 1cleanZ |

nahhh, the more the merrier. The 8 G's that are heading down, we're actually working the exhaust soundoff. We're also going straight to the airstrip event on Thursday morning, which I believe most of us are running our cars on it.

There's the "customer built" 370z that will be present, not to mention Nissan, and Sharif's branch new fully built GTR. I'm f#ckin STOKED! The # count isn't going anywhere but up!

A large # of guys are talking about actually moving it out of Fontana because of the #'s. There is also talk of a bunch of us putting together another event out in Denver, CO in the mountains.

We'll see ya there...with my car this time

Originally Posted by ezpotato
yes the autox is at valley fair this sat-sun. i'm excited. havent auto-x'd since oct. In dallas, they;ve already had 4 events and a couple road course events.

bluevq, i'm headed to powercruise as well. should be fun. heres to hoping my car is fine there and back.
Your car should be just fine once you get that bish tuned. We're all going to have some fun up there...I still need to purchase different tires to run on Mike's stock 18's. ...eh...still got plenty of time. can do that after ZdayZ.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:25 AM
| 1cleanZ |

QUESTION for all of you.....who all has a GoPro? Travis I know you do, who else does? 2nd question, can we borrow them for ZdayZ??

Mike works at BestBuy so he's planning on picking up a couple just for the trip and then returning them, but figure i would save him as much hassle and ask if we could borrow any of your guys'. Lemme know, would really appreciate it!

Thanks!
Old 05-03-2012, 06:19 AM
sportbiketed

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Why not just keep them? Best buy employees get them for $150.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:18 PM
end of z world

Originally Posted by | 1cleanG |
nahhh, the more the merrier. The 8 G's that are heading down, we're actually working the exhaust soundoff. We're also going straight to the airstrip event on Thursday morning, which I believe most of us are running our cars on it.

There's the "customer built" 370z that will be present, not to mention Nissan, and Sharif's branch new fully built GTR. I'm f#ckin STOKED! The # count isn't going anywhere but up!

A large # of guys are talking about actually moving it out of Fontana because of the #'s. There is also talk of a bunch of us putting together another event out in Denver, CO in the mountains.

We'll see ya there...with my car this time

Your car should be just fine once you get that bish tuned. We're all going to have some fun up there...I still need to purchase different tires to run on Mike's stock 18's. ...eh...still got plenty of time. can do that after ZdayZ.
CO would be pretty cool and fvr got it im jot the best at acronyms lol. So some old ***** ripped my front bumper off trying to get In the lane I was occupying in pretty muh the same spot I was. Fish tailed that ***** I was In my Saturn thank god for beaters lol. Cow pusher time
Old 05-03-2012, 04:14 PM
end of z world

So what time should we bounce outta cnc and cruise? I'm thinkin if we're all gonna be there at like 7-730 for parking lets do a mid morning cruise at say 9-915? That doesn't sound terrible does it? I mean really how much time do we need to eat donuts and coffee and walk around..

Quick Reply: Minnesota Chat Thread