Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

Wisco Z Drivers

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 08:45 PM
tuner4life

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well count me in for that caravan!!!!! have u gotten ur cabin yet???? and where is the planned me up point for the caravan???
Old 12-14-2005, 04:39 PM
TweekZ

[QUOTE=tuner4life]well count me in for that caravan!!!!! have u gotten ur cabin yet???? and where is the planned me up point for the caravan???[/QUO

Guys from Minnisota will meet up with Wisco in Madison. More details closer to event time. We already secured a cabin. We will meet up with Chicago, and others as we go. Triples here we come......
Old 12-14-2005, 05:47 PM
superblackz4me

cant wait to race that awd turbo
Old 12-14-2005, 09:56 PM
tuner4life

well I know its still far away, but tweeks have u figured out what day ur gonna be drivin down there....just wanna get stuff situated ahead of time for work and what not
Old 12-15-2005, 01:13 PM
350zlove

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you guys may want to count me in too. This seems like a ton of fun. It all depends on the final word from my job on when I am being sent to Germany for one week of schooling. It is in May/June, So I hope for a different weekend than this one! Have any of you actually figured out how long it will take to get there/ miles from this area?
Old 12-15-2005, 01:49 PM
tuner4life

i think i yahoo mapped it and it was like a 11 hour drive and thats doin the exact speed limit sooooo yeah......but i definately wanna go down there
Old 12-15-2005, 02:46 PM
Silverstone_350

so the wisco Z owners finally decide to do a huge get together when i finally get rid of my Z?? pshhh..... i see how it is... lol yo ryan, speed limit? what's a speed limit??

so yea, i checked out some of the mazda forums, and i'm DEFINITELY stickin around here... some people there are complete 'tards!! majority of the new speed6 owners there didn't even know they needed premium gasoline for a boosted car
Old 12-15-2005, 07:50 PM
tuner4life

well ur more than welcome to come along we can use ur car to carry all the beer and booze, with all the trunk space and back seats hahahahah
Old 12-16-2005, 05:03 AM
350zlove

Yo Francis, You want to meet up this weekend. I totally want to see your speed. I saw a commercial for these about a week ago and they looked awesome. AWD with a boosted sedan............did somebody say sleeper! By the way, how much did the stealership give you for your Z???????? Where did you go???
Old 12-16-2005, 02:52 PM
Silverstone_350

hell yea, i'm down to meet up tomorrow sometime in the afternoon. i totally miss my Z but my new speed6 has enough power to it to keep me happy i'm so rushin to break her in... i picked her up on tues night n it had ~30 miles on it, and i just right now broke 300 miles on my way back from work. kelly, when i show her off to you, i hope you don't mind me short shifting... for now she def has enough pull in her. i think i saw a review and it ran 14.06 quarter mile, so def not bad at all

EDIT:

oh yea, remember how easy the installation of our JWT popcharger was? well i decided to throw the stock air box back in before i traded her into the stealership. i figured it woulda taken me 15 mins at most... it freakin took me almost 45 mins!! it was a biatch gettin those two **** into position. BTW, tweeks or superblackz4me, do you want my pop charger? i'll sell it and even install it for you for the right price... make an offer

Last edited by Silverstone_350; 12-16-2005 at 03:04 PM.
Old 12-18-2005, 04:21 PM
superblackz4me

if your filter is clean, i might be interested in buying it. what's your price?
Old 12-19-2005, 04:14 PM
Silverstone_350

w/ heat shield msrp is $179, mine has about 15k miles on it so i'd be willing to part away with it for $40. it's not the cleanest, and i'm sure it could use another oiling. if i remember right, kelly would be able to hook us up with some oil for the filter. i'd install it for you too unless you want to do it yourself. it'd be my last time working on a Z

ohhh man, today i was so itching to let my speed6 loose. some douche in a supercharged ss cobalt was driving side by side with me for a good mile trying to get me to race... with the way he was shifting, i'm sure i woulda owned him. but when i looked down at my odometer it said i only had 530 miles stupid break-in period
Old 12-19-2005, 05:43 PM
350zlove

Hey Francis,Sorry I didn't get back to you. I had to run out of town on business. Im Way up north in Minnesota- near Canada. I'll be back wed. night, Ill call you friday. Want to feel the speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-19-2005, 08:20 PM
tuner4life

hey peeps that haven't booked a room yet for the zdayz meet......just curious when u guys are gonna be bookin ur place and if anyone wants to go halves with me.....I know its a long ways away but it seems like there's gonna be a crap load of people there and idk how much space this place is gonna have for us.......so hit me back....

holla!!!!
Old 12-20-2005, 05:25 PM
TweekZ

Won't have details util we get closer. Yes I have my cabin and have already registered for the event. This is one you do not want to miss out on.
Old 12-22-2005, 08:46 PM
Silverstone_350

Originally Posted by 350zlove
Hey Francis,Sorry I didn't get back to you. I had to run out of town on business. Im Way up north in Minnesota- near Canada. I'll be back wed. night, Ill call you friday. Want to feel the speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry man, but i'll be out of town tomorrow (friday). we'll have to meet up maybe sometime next week... mileage count today: 615!!
Old 01-11-2006, 08:43 AM
tuner4life

well just got the worst news today.....my z is gonna have to sit through some of spring time due to my dumbass......went out snowboarding in colorado on monday and broke my left ankle in 2 spots and may require surgery......im gonna try to drive the z with a cast on my left ankle hahahah well just seein what u guys have been up to...ttyl peace
Old 01-13-2006, 07:18 AM
350zlove

Hey bro, That totally sucks! Hows the ankle now???? Done anything this winter to the Z yet. You totally wouldn't recognize mine now. It has the whole nismo body kit, Test pipes, true dual and more
Old 01-13-2006, 05:04 PM
Silverstone_350

damn, been wondering what happened to the wisco z drivers... i check here often n you guys hardly ever post anymore lol

ryan, sorry to hear bout your ankle. that's probably the last thing i wanna hear considering that i'm just picking up snowboarding this winter. how did it happen? i was actually at devil's head last night for a night session and took a fair share of falls (it was only my second time ever snowboarding) man the recovery process is gonna be a b!tch. i remember when i broke my ankle in '04... sucked @$$ cuz i couldn't drive my Z for a couple of months and it was stranded in downtown. having friends drive me in my own car was probably more painful than actually breaking my ankle

so my speed6 has like 1650 miles already, and i've had it for exactly a month today. she's broken in! been doin a sh!tload of driving for my new job. i probably cruised through your guys' neighborhoods... drove along 92nd in west allis yesterday and drove through 36 into burlington and lake geneva today
Old 01-15-2006, 10:55 AM
tuner4life

francis what is ur aim name if u have one so i can talk fast to you???

Quick Reply: Wisco Z Drivers