Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

Moving to Cincinnati OH

Old 10-03-2011, 12:16 PM
g-adabout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the area! I frequent the area often as my wife works down there 3 days a week and is from the area.

+1 on what everyone is saying. I run open wastegates on my G all over ohio and never have any issues.

And Conceal carry gets better and better in Ohio everyday.

Hope to see you out. There are some great events In Ohio for Tuners. Including Thursday Night Lights! Cars and Coffee at Fuels is usually a good turnout too!

Some of our Ohio G Club Members live down there, which you are more than welcome to be a part of.

Check it out
Ohio G Club on facebook or Ohiogclub.com

My G was built by Slowmotion Motorsports, up here in Columbus, Great group of guys and the Owner is a friend of mine who takes care of all of the OGC members really good! So there is an alternative for you other than Injected if you are shopping around.
Hope to see you out sometime!
Old 10-03-2011, 12:18 PM
g-adabout

Originally Posted by Hokie350Z
I had no idea there were forum people that lived in Cincy, if anyone is planning a meet, send me a PM and let me know, I'm over in West Chester, close to 747
Actually, the Ohio g club is planning to host the Indiana Nissan Infiniti Club in a battle at the new indoor go kart track in mid November...

All the info is here...

http://g35driver.com/forums/ohio-g-c...l-post-up.html
Old 10-03-2011, 03:07 PM
Behemel

Originally Posted by g-adabout
Welcome to the area! I frequent the area often as my wife works down there 3 days a week and is from the area.

+1 on what everyone is saying. I run open wastegates on my G all over ohio and never have any issues.

And Conceal carry gets better and better in Ohio everyday.

Hope to see you out. There are some great events In Ohio for Tuners. Including Thursday Night Lights! Cars and Coffee at Fuels is usually a good turnout too!

Some of our Ohio G Club Members live down there, which you are more than welcome to be a part of.

Check it out
Ohio G Club on facebook or Ohiogclub.com

My G was built by Slowmotion Motorsports, up here in Columbus, Great group of guys and the Owner is a friend of mine who takes care of all of the OGC members really good! So there is an alternative for you other than Injected if you are shopping around.
Hope to see you out sometime!
if its a closed group, it wont show up in the search. i did a search to no avail. mind sending me an invite? facebook.com/onetonmantis
Old 10-05-2011, 06:21 AM
Hokie350Z

Originally Posted by Behemel
if its a closed group, it wont show up in the search. i did a search to no avail. mind sending me an invite? facebook.com/onetonmantis
pm me an invite too
Old 10-05-2011, 03:56 PM
g-adabout

PM me your facebook

or FR me https://www.facebook.com/jeremyshaneclark
Old 11-09-2011, 04:45 PM
BornSlippyZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I finally have some good progress on relocating to Cincinnati!

I will be flying out to Cincy (wife already there) on Friday morning from LAX to look at some homes. We got our relo-package and we can start putting offers on homes in Cincy. Hopefully by Monday my house in CA will be on the market. I am looking forward to check out the town!
Old 11-10-2011, 05:54 AM
ErkTheJerk73

Received 718 Likes on 427 Posts

Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ
I finally have some good progress on relocating to Cincinnati!

I will be flying out to Cincy (wife already there) on Friday morning from LAX to look at some homes. We got our relo-package and we can start putting offers on homes in Cincy. Hopefully by Monday my house in CA will be on the market. I am looking forward to check out the town!
do you have an agent to help you find homes yet?
Old 11-10-2011, 06:32 AM
BornSlippyZ

Yeah we got an agent already.
Old 11-14-2011, 03:48 PM
BornSlippyZ

Got back from Cincy on Sunday and your guy's city is great! Ate at Zip's, Potbelly Sandwiches, Jo An (in Kentucky), Graeter's Ice Cream, and Aglamesis Bro's. You guys have some really great places to eat at!

We also got a house! It is still being finished but we got very lucky on getting this home and in the neighborhood we wanted. The home is located in Madeira OH.

Big back yard! Something I am not use to in CA lol!

Old 11-15-2011, 12:38 PM
Brrcats

congrats, madeira is a good area, house looks great.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:29 PM
BornSlippyZ

Thanks! Your Z06 I have seen on the Ohio thread looks really awesome! Those cars are a beast!
Old 11-17-2011, 05:56 AM
Hokie350Z

What brings you to Cincy? I am always saying we need more CA people in this city. Welcome to the world of the ultra conservative - which is a big change for me coming from the DC area
Old 11-17-2011, 07:09 AM
BornSlippyZ

Originally Posted by Hokie350Z
What brings you to Cincy? I am always saying we need more CA people in this city. Welcome to the world of the ultra conservative - which is a big change for me coming from the DC area
Relocating for my wife's work...I actually like the small town feel of Cincy/outlying areas. I have lived in CA for 3 decades and I feel CA has lost the 'easy going' feel about it. Most people (not all) in CA are more worried about keeping up with the Jones's and most people I see are really angry/aggressive, which is really funny since CA has great weather. Bottom line for me is, I have a family and Cincy offers more of a family environment than CA. I am not trying to offend anybody from CA, but that is just my perspective on things.

I will miss some things from CA, like the beach, In-n-Out, car stuff etc..but I will not miss, traffic, taxes, crowds, crime etc..
Old 12-07-2011, 06:34 PM
g-adabout

Congrats! My wife and her family is from Cincy so we are down there often. The Cars and Coffee at Fuel's is Amazing!
Old 12-22-2011, 04:33 AM
BornSlippyZ

Originally Posted by g-adabout
Congrats! My wife and her family is from Cincy so we are down there often. The Cars and Coffee at Fuel's is Amazing!
I am going to have to check that out and thanks!

We are finally getting settled in our house and most of our stuff is unpacked. Right now we are getting some furniture in our house and in the process of buying a new Toyota Suv (stress overload lol). So far the people I have met here have been really nice and helpful.

I have really seen a nice variety of cars rolling around Cincy, a GT-R, variety of Porsches, 350Z's, Bmw's, Amg Benz etc...
Old 12-27-2011, 06:28 AM
BAGHDAD11B

Your wife must work for P&G as does mine. I just moved here this weekend from NJ(NYC area). I'm going to rent for now until my house sells. I was surprised at how nice this city is as well as the great roads.
Old 12-27-2011, 06:45 AM
Hokie350Z

If any of you new Cincy people are interested, I sold my Z and I still have some parts laying around - shoot me a PM and let me know

https://my350z.com/forum/exterior/54...rket-sale.html
Old 12-28-2011, 08:07 AM
BornSlippyZ

Just wanted to share this story on what happened to my new SUV....
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sGQeGyaWNXM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sGQeGyaWNXM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

We pretty much had all the paperwork signed/temp tags and insured already...right now the dealership is trying to find us another one exactly like the one we ordered.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:09 AM
BornSlippyZ

Originally Posted by BAGHDAD11B
Your wife must work for P&G as does mine. I just moved here this weekend from NJ(NYC area). I'm going to rent for now until my house sells. I was surprised at how nice this city is as well as the great roads.
Welcome and congrats on your guy's move. Yeah I was surprised by how Cincy was too. Pretty cool city and town we live in.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:07 AM
ErkTheJerk73

Received 718 Likes on 427 Posts

Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ
Just wanted to share this story on what happened to my new SUV....
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sGQeGyaWNXM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sGQeGyaWNXM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

We pretty much had all the paperwork signed/temp tags and insured already...right now the dealership is trying to find us another one exactly like the one we ordered.
o wow, the horns are like cries man!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Moving to Cincinnati OH