Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

Chicago Auto Show

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2003, 08:05 PM
chiphead333

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chicago Auto Show

Hi all!

Just a quick note to let you know the 2004 Chicago Auto Show schedule is up on their web site, www.chicagoautoshow.com. I'm thinking we need to do a G aand, if any Z owners want to come too, an outing for this and promote it across other regions since there may be out of towner's that will come! It's a huge event and with all the auto industry hype going on, we could possibly turn this into a real cool event. We're going Saturday Feb 7th. We're doing Breakfast at 9:00 at Lou Mitchell's diner on Jackson and then heading over to the show! We're also doing a custom G35Driver.com T-shirt with a custom logo silk screen if you so desire to purchase one! If there are enough 350Z owners that want shirts, I can also do one for you too! There's a 12 shirt minimum and the cost would be about $15.00. So, try to keep this dates open for the event and please post any other ideas or suggestions you have so we can make this into a cool event!

'03.5 G35 BS Sedan (I love that acronym!)
Stillen Intake, 350Z duct
Hyper-Ground Kit
Lowered!
Bulbs all around!
Splash Guards - Aero
Need Exhaust, Twin Turbo or NOS!
Old 12-06-2003, 12:39 AM
kernel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default to get 350z in chicago's attention

if you post this on http://www.chicago350z.com you will get the attention of a newly started 350z club in the chicago area. we have about 30+ members.