Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

North Chicago Subs

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2004 | 08:10 PM
gotti

Originally posted by grapela
Well I saw the black z with the 19,s it was around lunch time during the week on Dempster. I have a 04 silverstone enthusiast, I am in sales and was wearing a suit and overcoat. I hope he didn't think I was old, only 27. Anyway I live in the city and would love to start doing some track stuff or just cruises when the weather get's nicer. I would also like to get a baseline dyno before I start throwing money at this car.
Ummm, 287hp...there now you don't have to spend time or money on a dyno....NOW START PUTTING ON THE MODS!!!!!

j/k, it's really not a bad idea actually...lol
Old 01-16-2004 | 08:21 PM
shimz350z

lets dyno!~~~~~~ i don't wanna go alone=)
Old 01-16-2004 | 10:10 PM
kopo

im down for a dyno day, i want to see if this money pit is actually getting some additional power and getting faster. there should be a few shops around chicago with dynos that we can get this done at.
Old 01-16-2004 | 10:14 PM
mofoz

ya definetly a dyno day would be cool. There is a place called FastTimes near the morton grove train station on lehigh that i believe does dynos.
Old 01-16-2004 | 10:16 PM
shimz350z

let's see if we could get a group discount!~ heh heh heh...
Old 01-17-2004 | 04:44 AM
gotti

Well, I knew anyone that knew Morton Grove would know about Fast Times, problem with them is they dyno engines only. So unless there all gonna lift our engines and put them back in for like 15 bucks a crack then I don't think were going, lol. I live like walking distance from them and during the summer get to hear them dynoing engines, it's loud.

Shim: not blowing you off man just been busy, i'll give ya a call though
Old 01-17-2004 | 11:15 AM
kopo

I think I saw gotti the other night driving by, when I was pulling out of ballys
Old 01-17-2004 | 11:20 AM
mofoz

ya i worked at one of the newer apartment buildings in that area during the summer, and we could hear them dynoing all the time. It was pretty friggin loud.
Old 01-17-2004 | 03:07 PM
hatchcrap

whats up. not a nissan owner but a honda owner

AMS does groupdyno's and they are a bunch of cool guys
automotosports.com

martin
Old 01-18-2004 | 11:40 PM
gotti

That was you at baley's huh? I drive by there so fast sometimes cause of the lane going down to 2 instead of 3. that's one of my favorite lights to ummm, find out what the guy next to me has.
Old 01-19-2004 | 07:48 AM
kopo

yea you were flying by that night. i like those lights too, but there are always soo many cops hiding on dempster. either by the chicken place, or the gas stations accross the tracks.
Old 01-30-2004 | 03:13 PM
nauto

Default supz all

Supz all, this is my first time posting on this board, and I don't really look through it that often anymore...I have a silverstone stock, with a dent in the fender in the niles/morton grove area. I've met and driven with a couple Z owners in the area... It's been fun, I think some of you post on this board. Hope to see even more of you on the road... let's own some mustangs together

I talked a bit with eung won from this board with the black Z/volk wheels when we were by milwaukee/central. His car looks pretty sick. Sorry if I messed your name up.

I also drove like a wildman with a daytona blue Z from around woodfield almost to old orchard, all the way down golf. We cruised by an evo7 and sti.... they didn't keep up and eventually turned off, but it was fun.

And the guy from endora, I think I've seen you on 294... black Z? I know I saw you guys play at silk nightclub... Shame bad boys blue didn't show up! I'm a synthpop/new wave fan.

See you all on the road, and if there's a meet or you want to contact me, my AIM is fortysixfour. I probably won't be looking at this section of the board anymore.

Peace,
Nauto
Old 02-02-2004 | 08:55 PM
SZ350

whats up guys...saw that you are all in the vincinity of my work in Park Ridge, right by Dempster and greenwood. It would be cool to meet some of you guys. We should do a meet somewhere in the area. Hit me up. Chromesilver Z here.
Old 02-02-2004 | 09:07 PM
kopo

Originally posted by SZ350
whats up guys...saw that you are all in the vincinity of my work in Park Ridge, right by Dempster and greenwood. It would be cool to meet some of you guys. We should do a meet somewhere in the area. Hit me up. Chromesilver Z here.
im down for a dirty/salty car meet
Old 02-04-2004 | 08:28 PM
kopo

i saw shimz at ballys parking lot tonight, love those rims
Old 02-04-2004 | 08:38 PM
shimz350z

okay guys let's stop talking and lets start walking! dyno day! we all go to the same place to throw away one variable out of many=) kopo my brother told me you parked next to him ha ha!~~ he saaaaaaw yououuuu-gotta love redline Z
gotti-apologize for not making it to wwe invite..when i called you...you were already f#cked up

let's do this guys!~
Old 02-04-2004 | 08:53 PM
kopo

Originally posted by shimZ
okay guys let's stop talking and lets start walking! dyno day! we all go to the same place to throw away one variable out of many=) kopo my brother told me you parked next to him ha ha!~~ he saaaaaaw yououuuu-gotta love redline Z
gotti-apologize for not making it to wwe invite..when i called you...you were already f#cked up

let's do this guys!~
hey im gonna stop by your work sometime this weekend so we can somewhat get something going, when are u going to be in? i saw that cj motorsports wants to do a dyno day once their TT setup is done. Also speedquest is installing a dyno, and possibly having a Z dyno day in early april. other than that i know a couple tuning shops around the area have dynos...maybe we can have something set up with them. we would need to know how many ppl are interested in this.. what do u think?
Old 02-05-2004 | 06:32 AM
ChrisBergstrom

Hey guys my name is Chris and I am in the caldwell and central area, I currently go to school in Cincinnati but I make it back home enough, I would love to meet up with everyone sometime.
Old 02-05-2004 | 08:14 AM
mofoz

we need a place to dyno. and some LA weather.
Old 02-05-2004 | 09:08 AM
shimz350z

sounds good...i'll be at work/of course won't be able to walk well...til 5 pm on saturday...we've got a test for the students. just give me a ring and i'll let you know if i'm at work.

Quick Reply: North Chicago Subs