Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 09:27 AM
Everybodywildou

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ttt
Old 06-24-2012, 07:27 AM
Everybodywildou

Still have the sub box. It doesn't have the subs in it any longer.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:11 AM
CaptainTS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pics of corners?
Old 06-25-2012, 12:51 PM
NJVinny350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm interested in the Underbelly plastic and sub box if they are still available.
If you could get pics that'd be great
Old 06-26-2012, 12:27 PM
Everybodywildou

Here are pics. I know that the lights look blue but they are actually hyper white. The camera gave it a blueish hue.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 06-29-2012, 06:15 PM
EugeneC7152

Bump
Old 07-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Tougelabs

Exclamation

Funny I'm pretty sure you owe me those markers and you never answered my calls or texts.

Last edited by Tougelabs; 07-01-2012 at 05:53 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Everybodywildou

Originally Posted by Tougelabs
Funny I'm pretty sure you owe me those markers and you never answered my calls or texts.

To be honest when I thought about it, I got kind of annoyed how I sold something AS IS and you wanted a refund; a full one at that. It went from me asking "350" to you saying when we met up for the sale, "can you do 250 so if the diff is no good I'll just bite the bullet?" We broke it down on the spot so you could inspect the gears and what not. You mentioned that there was a possibility that it was bad. So I compromise and say fine okay I can agree to those terms.

A day or two later you come back and tell me, "Hey I want a full refund because it's no good. You can check with RDZ motorsports because they're the ones that tore it down and inspected it." I took your word for it and didn't even follow up because I didn't even have the time for it. I was nice enough to refund $150 even though I was pretty irritated and that I didn't have to. But what really blew my mind is that YOU turned out to be RDZ motorsports?? Must be some sort of parlor trick or something.

In short, I guess you could say that you're not going to get them because we agreed that the differential was sold as is and you concurred. I'm going to be honest, had I known at the time about the RDZ thing, I wouldn't have made any refund.

Last edited by Everybodywildou; 07-01-2012 at 09:21 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:14 AM
Tougelabs

Angry

In all honesty I can see how that looks bad but I didn't start working for RDZ till several months after they inspected the differential. That would be one hell of a commute from Vegas to CT. But just wanted to put that out in the open. When we met I said that this thing pretty much looked toast and we "as in the two of us" agreed that it looked pretty bad. We arrived at the amount of 250 because if you screwed me over it wasn't going to be another 150 dollars. You said if it's in fact shot you will refund me the money ! You then followed up with a statement on how your in the military and your trust worthy. I'm not going to cry over not getting something that was promised I could honestly care less about stupid lights. You offered them to me because you lacked the funds to back up your promise. Trust me your not the first person that hasn't held up to his own word and sadly your probably not going to be the last.

Thanks for openly admitting that you refuse to hold up your part of the bargain and your word means nothing as well on a public forum.

Good luck selling stuff that isn't yours !

Last edited by Tougelabs; 07-02-2012 at 09:44 AM.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:47 AM
Everybodywildou

Originally Posted by Tougelabs
In all honesty I can see how that looks bad but I didn't start working for RDZ till several months after they inspected the differential. That would be one hell of a commute from Vegas to CT. But just wanted to put that out in the open. When we met I said that this thing pretty much looked toast and we "as in the two of us" agreed that it looked pretty bad. We arrived at the amount of 250 because if you screwed me over it wasn't going to be another 150 dollars. You said if it's in fact shot you will refund me the money ! You then followed up with a statement on how your in the military and your trust worthy. I'm not going to cry over not getting something that was promised I could honestly care less about stupid lights. You offered them to me because you lacked the funds to back up your promise. Trust me your not the first person that hasn't held up to his own word and sadly your probably not going to be the last.

Thanks for openly admitting that you refuse to hold up your part of the bargain and your word means nothing as well on a public forum.

Good luck selling stuff that isn't yours !
GTFO when did I say I would refund the money if it was bad exactly?? Yeah I guess selling something AS IS implies a warranty of some sort. Our agreement was exactly how I stated it. You wittled me down to $250 (in person mind you. If it was on the phone I probably would've just not even drove half way like I did.) so in case it was shot you'd only be out $250. The other stipulation was that if it was good, you would paypal me an extra $100... Or did you forget that??

I'm not a ********ter but apparently you are. I had TWO other people with me that night that would say the same story. And you're from Vegas now?? I thought you told me PA. Sorry to EXPOSE you like this but you seriously have BS/shady written all over you.

I AM an honest person. Compared to your couple of sellers transactions my many itrader sales on here (with 0 negatives mind you) will back that up. Otherwise you wouldn't have gotten anything back from me. I'm usually a pretty passive person but this whole ordeal really ticked me off. I hope you aren't the marketing director for RDZ. Wouldn't want you to bring that shop's rep down. As it is, it seems like it's already getting a negative rap on here.

And me holding up my end of the bargain?! Me holding my end up of the bargain would have been me telling you, "tough luck and that's it's not my problem." Clearly it's not about the value of the lights since they're not even that much money. It's the principle. I would rather toss em in a wood chipper first then send em to you.

So my words my words mean nothing? Yours shouldn't either then. See you're full of crap. That is your number isn't it? Hmmm and of course you didn't know what to say. Because I sold it AS IS!!! And that doesn't look like a response of someone saying that they were offering a refund at all; OR the reaction of someone that was expecting a refund. So be happy that I was nice enough to give you money back.

So in retrospect who exactly is being dishonest here? Hell who knows if the diff was even bad since you were in cahoots with RDZ in the first place. My favorite part is that now you are all of sudden from Vegas or were living in Vegas. Then why was I supposed to ship the lights out to you in CT?! I don't buy your story and I'm sure a lot of other people won't either.

I'll be sure to show this thread to the 2 guys that were with me that night so we can have a good laugh. We find ********ter stories entertaining for fireside chat. Why? BECAUSE WE'RE HONEST PEOPLE. So please don't come here trying to make yourself look like some sort of victim. I was more than accommodating in this entire thing. I'm kinda curious what your response will be to all this.

Last edited by Everybodywildou; 07-02-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Everybodywildou

TTT. I have the factory engine cover too if anyone is interested.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:18 AM
BoomerZ33

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

damn...was that argument over the Carbonetic LSD?
Old 07-10-2012, 07:16 PM
Everybodywildou

Originally Posted by BoomerZ33

damn...was that argument over the Carbonetic LSD?
Yeah pretty much. Oh well I guess.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:16 PM
S&A Customs
Vendor - Former Vendor

LED corners still available? PM me please
Old 07-11-2012, 05:44 PM
DemitriHKS

Yeah....I would still be interested in that underbelly plastic if you got it lol.
Old 07-13-2012, 05:03 PM
Everybodywildou

bump
Old 07-17-2012, 08:00 PM
Everybodywildou

I want this sub box gone people. Offer up. Lol
Old 07-22-2012, 06:33 AM
Everybodywildou

Plastic tentatively sold. Other stuff still for sale. Help me get em out of my garage.
Old 07-30-2012, 07:17 AM
Everybodywildou

I also have a stock y-pipe for anybody that's interested.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:27 PM
Everybodywildou

Under plastic sold

Quick Reply: Stuff for sale