Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!! Meet #2 for us NY folks?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 06:04 AM
Billyz 212

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So what date are we looking at?
Old 02-15-2005, 06:46 AM
NoahzBurnt

Why don't we wait and see how the wa=eather is gonna be??? This sunday should be sweet but I don't know if i want another sat night w/o drinking!!!!
Old 02-15-2005, 06:59 AM
Billyz 212

true so true
Old 02-15-2005, 07:57 AM
NY 350Z

saturday into sunday i slept 30 min. and i STILL met up with you guys.
Old 02-15-2005, 08:00 AM
Billyz 212

LOL uh oh were getting called out noah i say we go drink sober up sleep 29 minutes and drive out and get 5 hotdogs at nathans then have the meet
Old 02-15-2005, 08:10 AM
Jetpilot718

Sunday's weather should be good.. Someone make it a definate and I'm in. As soon as anyone knows, please send me some info (date, time, place) at jetpilot718@verizon.net

Hope to see ya all there!

-Steve
Old 02-15-2005, 09:04 AM
pj550v12

Bump on directions for the CT guy?
Old 02-15-2005, 12:24 PM
NoahzBurnt

Default I GUESS IT BE MEETIN TIME

Ok this is gonna hurt....being i'm throwing an event for grey goose sat night but SUNDAY!!!!!

1:00 pm we meet at the G parking LOT at Nassau Community College.

We then represent as all of us roll to HOOTERS...nothing like dem girls seeing like 20 guys in sick rides....we eat lunch

We then hop right on the meadowbrook and go for sprints or we can goto eisenhower park and show-off what we got....

Nassau Community College | One Education Drive, Garden City, NY 11530 | 516.572.7501

DIRECTIONS TO THE NCC CAMPUS
LONG ISLAND EXPRESSWAY (495) – to the Northern State Parkway. Northern State Parkway to the Meadowbrook Parkway South (Exit 31A/Jones Beach). Meadowbrook Parkway to Exit M4-Hempstead/Coliseum. Follow the sign for Charles Lindbergh Boulevard. At the first traffic light turn right which leads into the NCC parking lot.

NORTHERN STATE PARKWAY – Meadowbrook Parkway South (Exit 31A/Jones Beach). Meadowbrook Parkway to Exit M4-Hempstead/Coliseum. Follow the sign for Charles Lindbergh Boulevard. At the first traffic light turn right which leads into the NCC parking lot.

SOUTHERN STATE PARKWAY – to Meadowbrook Parkway North to Exit M4 (Hempstead/Coliseum). Follow signs for Coliseum. At first traffic light turn right which leads into the NCC parking lot.

MANHATTAN-Queens Midtown Tunnel (34th Street &

2nd Avenue) to Long Island Expressway (L.I.E.) East (495). Take LIE East to Northern State Parkway East. Northern State Parkway East to Meadowbrook Parkway South (Exit 31A/Jones Beach). Meadowbrook Parkway to Exit M4-Hempstead/Coliseum. Follow the sign for Charles Lindbergh Boulevard. At the first traffic light turn right which leads into the NCC parking lot.

TRUCK ROUTE-take L.I.E. to Glen Cove Road (A.K.A. Guinea Woods Road south. take Glen Cove Road south to Stewart Ave. (it is the next intersection after Old Country Rd.) and make a left. Take Stewart Ave. east to Endo Blvd. (You will see a law office on the right and Dupont lab on the far right corner.) Make a right onto Endo Blvd. At the end of Endo Blvd., NCC will be directly in front of you. (If you are making a delivery to Physical Plant, you will need to make a diagonal left through the parking lot. You will see the Physical Plant building on the left side.)

BRIDGES

THROGS NECK BRIDGE-to Cross Island Parkway south. Take Cross Island Parkway south to Grand Central Parkway east. Grand central Parkway east becomes Northern State Parkway east (same parkway, different name). Take the Northern State Parkway east to the Meadowbrook Parkway south (Exit 31A/Jones Beach). Take the Meadowbrook Parkway south to Exit M4-Hempstead/Coliseum. Follow the sign for Charles Lindbergh Blvd. At the first traffic light turn right onto Earle Ovington Blvd. You will then be in the NCC parking lot.

GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE-to Cross Bronx Expressway to Throgs Neck Bridge. Take Cross Island Parkway south to Grand Central Parkway east. Grand Central Parkway east becomes Northern State Parkway east (same parkway, different name. Take the Northern State Parkway east to the Meadowbrook Parkway south (Exit 31A/Jones Beach). Take the ]Meadowbrook Parkway south to Exit M4- Hempstead/Coliseum. follow the sign for Charles Lindbergh Blvd. At the first traffic light turn right onto Earle Ovington Blvd. You will then be in the NCC parking lot.

OR

GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE-to Cross Bronx Expressway to Throgs Neck Bridge. Take Cross Island Parkway south to the Long Island Expressway (L.I.E.) east (495). Take the L.I.E. to Glen Cove Road (A.K.A. Guinea Woods Road) south. Take Glen Cove Road south to Stewart Ave. (it is the next intersection after Old country Rd.) and make a left. Take Stewart Ave. east to Endo Blvd. (you will see a law office on the right and Dupont lab on the far right corner). Turn right onto Endo Blvd. At the end of Endo Blvd., NCC will be directly in front of you.

VERRAZANO BRIDGE-to Belt Parkway-East/Long Island. Take the Belt Parkway east to the Southern State Parkway east. Take the southern State Parkway east to the Meadowbrook Parkway north to Exit 114. Follow signs for Coliseum. At the first traffic light turn right onto Earle Ovington Blvd. You will then be in the NCC parking lot.

in case the image don't show up http://www.sunynassau.edu/admissions...s_map/map.html

In the G parking lot by the circle/scoreboard...it's the building right below the one with the fork and knife where it says staff parking!!!!!

Last edited by NoahzBurnt; 02-15-2005 at 12:34 PM.
Old 02-15-2005, 12:54 PM
nyc350z

waduppp noahz ! yo if u do get ur turbo kit.. sale me some stuff from ur car.. things i wont need when i get turbo kit or super charger.. =] update me with the meet comin up.. i hope i dont miss it this time ! my girl better leave me alone this weekend ! haHAHahaha ! see yaz Z'z soon !
Old 02-15-2005, 01:43 PM
NY 350Z

i hope theres no weekend classes there on sundays. that parking lot is horrible. Im down, but im parkin my ride at wendys next door. that hooters gets packed.
Old 02-15-2005, 02:45 PM
RBlover69

yea man, how about monday there are no classes, and if possible man can one of ya meet up with a brotha man, all this traveling is crazy for my ***. lol
Old 02-15-2005, 05:04 PM
Tantrum Z33

How come we don't just meet somewhere closer so people from Brooklyn, Staten Island, NJ..etc. don't have to drive so far and drive back? Just an Idea.
Old 02-15-2005, 05:27 PM
JonsilvZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Autostream
The footage was top notch on sunday. Release date is in April. It's an hour long so it takes lots of t i m e!
I can't wait for my copy! Send me a PM when its ready!
Old 02-15-2005, 05:32 PM
JonsilvZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Billyz 212
LOL uh oh were getting called out noah i say we go drink sober up sleep 29 minutes and drive out and get 5 hotdogs at nathans then have the meet
You and your 5 hotdogs
Old 02-16-2005, 06:33 AM
NoahzBurnt

Guys.....First of all there are no sunday classes at Nassau!!!

I went there a few years ago and unless things changed they never offered Sunday classes.

Now.....if this spot isn't good for people then offer suggestions....it's a pain in the **** to come up with a meet once a week but I love doing it!!!

Now gimme suggestions and I will coordinate a meet with everyone!!!

Billy loves them weeners huh?!?!?
(You gonna hit me for that one but it was just toooo easy!!!)
Old 02-16-2005, 05:09 PM
RBlover69

Originally posted by Queenz350Z
How come we don't just meet somewhere closer so people from Brooklyn, Staten Island, NJ..etc. don't have to drive so far and drive back? Just an Idea.

i agree man, in order to meet up with you guys i gotta get a US map man, ....lets get together somewhere where you cant go wrong like, english town or, manhattan , then crusie to where ever man, i mean i would love to drive in a pack of Zs, .......finally something that can keep up with my *** on the highway lol ....................

fyi some jerk cut me off in a crossfire ....so we went at it on the fdr man, let me tell you , he got a cross fire *** wooping all over the fdr it was really, a joke .............no tq it seemed
Old 02-16-2005, 06:32 PM
D_Nyholm

from staten Island, you are lookinga t a 30 minute drive to get to Nassau Community College. Why would you need a map, it is so close!! Probably takes you just as long to get into manhattan from there....
Old 02-17-2005, 05:44 AM
NoahzBurnt

It is in directly inbetween brooklyn and Suffolk county. Plus NCC offers us the opportunity to meet in a huge empty parking lot close to everything....especially the MEADOWBROOK PKWY!!!!

Directions are there.....

So I say, being that it's thursday, we stick with NCC....It would be way to hard to find a spot to idle 20 Z's in manhattan....I can meet people right off exit 32 on the LIE (Little Neck Parkway) and you can follow me there!!!!

I mean I love driving my Z........I'd drive to philly if the meet was sick enough!!!!
Old 02-17-2005, 05:47 AM
NoahzBurnt

Spread the word!!!!!

Bring people(especially if they are FEMALE Z owners)

Last edited by NoahzBurnt; 02-17-2005 at 06:10 AM.
Old 02-17-2005, 11:45 AM
RBlover69

so when is the date man

Quick Reply: Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!! Meet #2 for us NY folks?