Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Tobay Fest 5!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 07:13 AM
kamikaZ
3FIFTYZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump, Lets get a big turnout.
Old 04-01-2005, 09:02 AM
NoahzBurnt

I am there...billyz212 is there...I am trying to get unlimited tuning and MRC to bring their sick azz cars too....meet upstairs by Gayalns or DIcks what ever the hell it's called nowadays
Old 04-03-2005, 01:00 PM
JzG35

Yo guys just to let everyone know.. there are alot of G35's meeting up at the Neshaminy Mall in the Sears Parking lot. heres the link....

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48797

Thanks

Jay
Old 04-03-2005, 06:16 PM
O NO

Originally Posted by JzG35
Yo guys just to let everyone know.. there are alot of G35's meeting up at the Neshaminy Mall in the Sears Parking lot. heres the link....

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48797

Thanks

Jay
That Philly/Bensalem Pa. meet point in the Mall is only one of five meet points from our group that will all be going together to Tobay. So far we have 40 plus G's and Z's going and meeting up at the final meet point. More cars will be coming as the week goes by. Anyone from here that wants to join us is more than welcome to and really add to the numbers.
MORE INFO

Make this one a big caravan !!
Old 04-03-2005, 06:24 PM
NY 350Z

woa so are alll these guys meeting all together right before goin to tobay? If so...TELL ME!!! i have like 20 more cars so we should ALL meet up and roll as 1 huge crew. holy **** thats alot of people.
Old 04-03-2005, 08:53 PM
O NO

Originally Posted by NY 350Z
woa so are alll these guys meeting all together right before goin to tobay? If so...TELL ME!!! i have like 20 more cars so we should ALL meet up and roll as 1 huge crew. holy **** thats alot of people.
Yeah we roll like that all the time, no biggie. Like I said in my previous post if you wanna roll with us your are more than welcome to make this one big caravan. Yes we roll into Toabay as one unit, but we have alittle cruise on the way to tobay. If u want to make it bigger, that's cool too. We have different meet points but I would suggest if you are in queens then goto the cunningham meet point. Pa. , SI/Bayone , and the Northern meet points will be going there too. I would say that we will leave cunningham with over 30 -35 G's and Z's. Click the link in my past post, all the info you need to hook up with us is there. We are very organized with this since we have done this many times, it's nothing new to us. We also have a L.I. cruise the following sunday if anyone is interested.
Old 04-03-2005, 09:58 PM
03znj
Know it all

So where are we meeting and at what time?
Old 04-04-2005, 03:46 AM
NY 350Z

im on the island, where is your final point before tobay and what time. I need to tell my crew.
Old 04-04-2005, 05:35 AM
O NO

Originally Posted by NY 350Z
im on the island, where is your final point before tobay and what time. I need to tell my crew.
NY 350Z

Here are all our meet points for the 10th. The final gathering of all the meet points will be the CVS spot. The largest group will be rolling out of Cunningham. The Cunningham spot will also give whoever is going there more time to hang out for a while.

We are presently @ 42 cars but from experience in the past, that number will go past 50. We don't put maybes on our lists.

CUNNINGHAM PARK Queens

CVS Jericho L.I.

NORTHERN Conn / Upstate N.Y.

STATEN ISLAND / BAYONE

PHILLY / BENSALEM Pa.

Click the meet point you are planning to go to for directions, departure times and contact info.

All the meet points except CVS will meet joining the Cunningham Park meet point and then roll to the CVS site. From there it's to Tobay.

For updates and/or any changes check here

NY 350Z, if you hit me up on aim or pm me with your cel I'll give you the cel of the person handling the CVS meet point or the cels of the persons handling any of the other meet points.
Old 04-04-2005, 10:15 AM
kamikaZ
3FIFTYZ

I am surprised there is not more interest amongst us Z drivers, I would expect us to be able to at least match the numbers of the G's. Anyway I am hyped, this is going to be a fun day. Any one know about how far it is from say George Wash. Bridge? and would the queens meeting spot be my best bet? Thanks,
Jarrett
Old 04-04-2005, 10:42 AM
NY 350Z

k. im gonna tell everyone i know jericho CVS 11:15. see you guys there.
Old 04-04-2005, 01:28 PM
O NO

Originally Posted by kamikaZ
I am surprised there is not more interest amongst us Z drivers, I would expect us to be able to at least match the numbers of the G's. Anyway I am hyped, this is going to be a fun day. Any one know about how far it is from say George Wash. Bridge? and would the queens meeting spot be my best bet? Thanks,
Jarrett
kamikaZ
Yeah the Cunningham site would be best for ya. It's about a 1/2 hour from the GWB. Make sure to take the Throggs Neck bridge and stay on the clearview expressay.

There are some Z's mixed in our group of 43 cars.
Old 04-04-2005, 07:48 PM
Lucino

Originally Posted by O NO
kamikaZ
Yeah the Cunningham site would be best for ya. It's about a 1/2 hour from the GWB. Make sure to take the Throggs Neck bridge and stay on the clearview expressay.

There are some Z's mixed in our group of 43 cars.
Can you give some of us the direction to the park?
From the GLine site it only says from Grand Central Parkway, get off at Get off at the Francis Lewis Blvd.....
to get on the GCP, we'll need to take the FDR right? like then way to go to Flushing?
Old 04-05-2005, 02:47 AM
StayTunedB15

hey guys, im from over on the nycmaximas forum, so far we got about 30-40 other nissans meeting up at roosevelt field by the macys.

edit: i just saw the cvs at 1115, sorry. will see u guys at cvs will try to be there at 1100.

that cvs better have a huge *** parkinglot

Last edited by StayTunedB15; 04-05-2005 at 03:03 AM.
Old 04-05-2005, 04:46 AM
9T6

Originally Posted by Lucino
Can you give some of us the direction to the park?
From the GLine site it only says from Grand Central Parkway, get off at Get off at the Francis Lewis Blvd.....
to get on the GCP, we'll need to take the FDR right? like then way to go to Flushing?
If you are coming from northern n.j. there is no need to take the fdr. Take the george washington bridge > crossbronx expressway > throggs neck bridge > clearview expressway to union turnpike.
You might of missed more directions on that page if you scrolled down further for the clearview expressway and maps. There are two entrances to the park but you are looking for the entrance that is on francis lewis blvd.
Hope this cleared things up.
Old 04-05-2005, 05:10 AM
Lucino

Originally Posted by 9T6
If you are coming from northern n.j. there is no need to take the fdr. Take the george washington bridge > crossbronx expressway > throggs neck bridge > clearview expressway to union turnpike.
You might of missed more directions on that page if you scrolled down further for the clearview expressway and maps. There are two entrances to the park but you are looking for the entrance that is on francis lewis blvd.
Hope this cleared things up.
Thanks, I cked again and confirmed that would be the best route, GWB, then 95 to 295/clearview expressway..then we're there.. see u guys there.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:39 PM
NoahzBurnt

S_hit I live between the 2....so I just don't know....I guess I'm there for cunningham so is billyz212 ....
Old 04-05-2005, 09:43 PM
kamikaZ
3FIFTYZ

any1 want 2 cruise from north jersey? or is it not worth it? I guess I'll just be seein you all at CVS.

StayTunedB15 do you guys have the maxima.org people meeting up there as well?
Old 04-06-2005, 03:36 AM
NY 350Z

StayTunedB15 - the mall is going to be PACKED. Theres no way youll fit all those cars. Come to jericho CVS, its a huge lot and we have about 60-70 cars already. I think Sentra club was meeting at Macys also, they are now with us. Come with us!
Old 04-06-2005, 05:02 AM
vics350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man, I wish I could've gone to this but now I'm being told my car won't be ready for at least another 2 weeks.

Have fun and take lots of pictures.

Quick Reply: Tobay Fest 5!!!!