Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Tobay Fest 5!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 06:35 AM
kamikaZ
3FIFTYZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I still had a good time but that was so dissapointing. I can not believe the cops would rather have 1000 of us roaming around the streets or squeezing into shitty lots than in the intended lot. That made no sense to me, I was really pissed. What ever happened to the Z/G crew? Didn't seem like you guys ever made it to Captree/Oak park whatever lot a few of us went to. I will post pics/vids when I ge a chance to upload them.
Old 04-11-2005, 06:46 AM
one3502nv

Originally Posted by kamikaZ
I still had a good time but that was so dissapointing. I can not believe the cops would rather have 1000 of us roaming around the streets or squeezing into shitty lots than in the intended lot. That made no sense to me, I was really pissed. What ever happened to the Z/G crew? Didn't seem like you guys ever made it to Captree/Oak park whatever lot a few of us went to. I will post pics/vids when I ge a chance to upload them.
Everyone in Jersey should of come to the show and race at raceway park and witnessed my 11.6 run in my APS Turbo Z... It was an awesome day with a pretty decent turnout... Don't forget about the Import Spring Nationals on April 30th -May 1st and the 1st annual Z day on June 25th @ Raceway park..
http://racewaypark.com/main/05events/sportcompact05.jpg
Old 04-11-2005, 07:28 AM
O NO

Thanks for askin. We made it, and have the pics to prove it Infact NY 350Z came up from the OBI lot to hang with us for awhile.

We rolled from CVS directly to the Captree lot to avoid all the garbage goin on @ OBI and Tobay lots. When we passed the entrance to OBI, the cars on Ocean pky were backed up and two wide on the parkway. We side stepped that and went directly to Captree (east lot ) which at the time was fairly empty except for the ferrari's and the audi's. As time went by that lot started to fill with a lot of whips. No hassles from the po po at all which from what I understand was not the case at OBI. One of our boyz got pulled over on the Wantaugh for no front plate which seemed to be the pull over du jour for the po po but no ticket for him and let him on his way. Man, driving @ the speed limit on the Wantaugh sux.

Some pics are here and a couple of hundred with more getting hoisted later tonight there . If anyone wants to contribute to the picture gallery, give me a shout. Some vids may get posted later in the week.

Coming out of Cunningham the head count was 47 Z's and G's. Dunno what the final count was cause when we got to CVS it was like madd with rides and it was too crazy there for a total count....... at that point and time who cared .... we were rollin deep anyway. Other than the subee's we were one of the larger groups there. It seemed like the subees were multiplying while we were there, they were all over the place.
Old 04-11-2005, 07:42 AM
kamikaZ
3FIFTYZ

Damn I didn't know about the other lots =/. I gues i was at OBI. I tried calling the call number I had, for Neil but no response. Oh well I had fun regardless.
Ill have some pics to add later today.

Originally Posted by O NO
Thanks for askin. We made it, and have the pics to prove it Infact NY 350Z came up from the OBI lot to hang with us for awhile.

We rolled from CVS directly to the Captree lot to avoid all the garbage goin on @ OBI and Tobay lots. When we passed the entrance to OBI, the cars on Ocean pky were backed up and two wide on the parkway. We side stepped that and went directly to Captree (east lot ) which at the time was fairly empty except for the ferrari's and the audi's. As time went by that lot started to fill with a lot of whips. No hassles from the po po at all which from what I understand was not the case at OBI. One of our boyz got pulled over on the Wantaugh for no front plate which seemed to be the pull over du jour for the po po but no ticket for him and let him on his way. Man, driving @ the speed limit on the Wantaugh sux.

Some pics are here and a couple of hundred with more getting hoisted later tonight there . If anyone wants to contribute to the picture gallery, give me a shout. Some vids may get posted later in the week.

Coming out of Cunningham the head count was 47 Z's and G's. Dunno what the final count was cause when we got to CVS it was like madd with rides and it was too crazy there for a total count....... at that point and time who cared .... we were rollin deep anyway. Other than the subee's we were one of the larger groups there. It seemed like the subees were multiplying while we were there, they were all over the place.
Old 04-11-2005, 07:47 AM
jckolnturn

I went to the OBI right after CVS and it was alright for a little while but got real hectic real fast. There were some real nice Supra's at the OBI and there was a gray 95 Skyline. I know i'm going to get flamed for this but the new GT mustang in blue with the white racing stripes was hot. Those things are fast right out of the showroom too. (flame on!) The cops shut it down then threw everyone out. I had stuff to do but i wanted to take a quick peek at Captree and realized i should of just went right there. All those G35 were parked together in nice neat rows. It was much more organized and relaxed except for one idiot in a red eclipse smoking his tires and a real jacka** in a turbo neon winding it up and making his blow-off valve hiss while sitting in neutral in front of the parks police. Anyway it turned out to be a good day. The G35's rolled deep. There was a disappointing Z turn out but alot of the usuals from the local meets from last year were there. Good seeing everyone again! I took a few pics i'll post later if i can figure out how. Spring is here!! Be safe everyone!
Old 04-11-2005, 08:40 AM
Lucino

Damn I didn't know about the other lots =/. I gues i was at OBI. I tried calling the call number I had, for Neil but no response. Oh well I had fun regardless.
Ill have some pics to add later today.
dude... FYI i called your cell and you didn't pick up.
Old 04-11-2005, 08:42 AM
kamikaZ
3FIFTYZ

where was captree? just further down the road?
Old 04-11-2005, 08:55 AM
Lucino

all the way down.
can't believe i missed the supra's...
Old 04-11-2005, 09:34 AM
O NO

where was captree? just further down the road?
kamikaZ
Yea, take Ocean pkwy east and Captree is at the end and is a nicer there which has facilities and a place to get some food too.

jckolnturn
I didn't want to bring it up but being you did mention it, yes it would of been nice to have had more Z's showing up for this one. Some of the ones that did wind up making it where real hot too. You dudes should be reppin more, get the lead out and roll dudes

The unofficial # I'm hearing for our group was 74 ridez.

Some dates you might wanna consider... April 17th we are having a Long Island cruise and meet. I'll post up the skinny on that later. This will be a Z and G roll and all are welcomed.

June 4th (saturday) Z and G BBQ & DIY ( yeah we do those at most of our meets too ) at Palisades Park N.J. details are still being finalized on this one but will get posted soon.

Here's a few of pics from last year

Old 04-11-2005, 09:42 AM
kamikaZ
3FIFTYZ

Well thanks for the attempt...and I didn't mean that as an accusation.

Originally Posted by Lucino
dude... FYI i called your cell and you didn't pick up.
Old 04-11-2005, 11:39 AM
MacGuru

That sucks! I went all the way down, but just made the circle at the end. Figured there was nothing more than just a restaurant with parking. Now I know for future! Thanks for the pics.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:34 PM
JonsilvZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I also got pulled over for no front plate right before going into Captree. That made my day. I took a picture with the plate on and mailed it today. Hope it works. Anyway the meet shouldve been organized. Captree was a parking nightmare. There were too many cars thats why we got kicked out. Anyway it was a nice day for a cruise.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:50 PM
vics350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sorry to hear about all the chaos. To think that if my car were ready I would've been attending this event as well. I too have no front plate and tinted windows so they would've had a field day with me.

I'm looking forward to the Cape Cod meet. I know that a permit was taken out for that park so we won't have any problems there.
Old 04-11-2005, 01:29 PM
unstable

I had a good time and have a sun burn'd head to go along with it... =)

I took a few shots... help yourself to the link.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y21/str8evil/Tobay/
Old 04-11-2005, 04:04 PM
slay2k

Default Haha, stupid cops...

Originally Posted by ZZZealous007
i feel bad for the kid with the blue turboed Z with gold rims... i saw him get pulled over as i was leaving Captree. Wonder how bad the ticket was..?
Hey boys,

Yah that was me. The cop just got done giving some other shmuck a ticket, then he got behind me and pulled me over.

He didn't say WHY he pulled me over (I was going 50)... and instead told me I was "dragging something". I'm like... "mind if I take a look?" He's like "Naw, I got it already."

Then he asked me about not having a front plate, and let me go :]

It was nice to see you boys out there.

Thanks for the compliments.
Attached Thumbnails Tobay Fest 5!!!!-sig2.jpg  
Old 04-11-2005, 04:10 PM
slay2k

Originally Posted by 350zpimpin
i was up there in my silver scion tC...that turbo blue Z was SICK whos ever it was...nice job...yea i saw that skyline..crazy....
That be me, thanks! You guys suck btw... there was like almost nobody who wanted to roll from north jersey, so I would up rollin with the Evo/IS300/WRX crew from the Palisades Mall. They were actually real cool, and I got to waste a couple of people on the way
Old 04-11-2005, 09:04 PM
unstable

Originally Posted by slay2k
That be me, thanks! You guys suck btw... there was like almost nobody who wanted to roll from north jersey, so I would up rollin with the Evo/IS300/WRX crew from the Palisades Mall. They were actually real cool, and I got to waste a couple of people on the way

haha... I did the same thing... I rolled in with a RX8, 328ci, Z3, STi, EVO and a G35. We looked the the UN of car clubs... lol

PS.. that assmonkey plate had me rolling.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:13 PM
slay2k

Thanks man, I got my own assmonkey club here in Jersey.
Old 04-12-2005, 10:28 AM
NoahzBurnt

I had a blast man....it suk'd that us Z's were so disorganized....last year we rolled deep.....well we know for next time how to do it right....I nominate Chris NY350Z to be our leader!!!!! all the love you guys showed my doors was worth the money....I liked seeing all the Z's and got a great laugh when the Cali LOw Rider Scraped...i mean if your gonna show off don't eff up!!!!

We'll I look forward to Seeing all of you at Speedway in Jerz for the Drifting Show...vote for my CAR!!!!

If not there...i'm def feeling the Cape Cod run!!!!
Old 04-12-2005, 01:12 PM
unstable

oh damn I missed that... =( were'd he scrape?

Is that drift show this weekend? Hmm... I might take the ride, you guys meeting up anywhere?

Damn I might have my wheels by then, but they wont be the right color yet... Boooo!!!

Quick Reply: Tobay Fest 5!!!!