Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

caravan to hot import nights in Sept.

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 05:24 AM
10secapsttz
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SirMikel1
the caravan is for friday. i'll give you a call Jules
K..Were departing round 3 from here..
Old 09-09-2005, 07:50 AM
FlorendoCruz
Banned

me and couple of buddies are leavin for AC around 2 or so on sat.... if anyone live by jersey/bergen county, pm and id be coo rollin up as a big group. Hope to see u guys on the highway...do something to get our adrenaline goin before the car show..its goin be fun!!
Old 09-12-2005, 05:17 AM
bobS

THe show was pretty good. Met up with Joe from philly and me, my buddy with a g35c, and joe ripped down the expressway. My buddy and i went to LBI after and we were trying to get a new Rs4 to race us on the parkway but he wouldn't bite. Nice audi with wheels, body kit and some type of suspension.
Old 09-12-2005, 08:36 AM
unstable

Hey Bob, nice meeting you man... hope we get to drive around one day, lemme know of any runs or meets.

Old 09-12-2005, 09:11 AM
platinum350

Originally Posted by bobS
THe show was pretty good. Met up with Joe from philly and me, my buddy with a g35c, and joe ripped down the expressway. My buddy and i went to LBI after and we were trying to get a new Rs4 to race us on the parkway but he wouldn't bite. Nice audi with wheels, body kit and some type of suspension.
Bob, Good time man! I enjoyed ripping on the expressway...how about this ladies? There were some hotties there. You guys would definitely have had a good time in AC, it got pretty wild. We'll do it again sometime soon! Tell Scott to send me a couple pics when he gets a chance.

Unstable- I met you at HIN, was w/ Bob. Just wanna give you props on your Z, looked sweet!
Old 09-12-2005, 09:14 AM
unstable

Thank you man, nice meeting you... wish I could've been on the road with you guys... Maybe soon.

Originally Posted by platinum350
Bob, Good time man! I enjoyed ripping on the expressway...how about this ladies? There were some hotties there. You guys would definitely have had a good time in AC, it got pretty wild. We'll do it again sometime soon! Tell Scott to send me a couple pics when he gets a chance.

Unstable- I met you at HIN, was w/ Bob. Just wanna give you props on your Z, looked sweet!
Old 09-12-2005, 12:45 PM
Queens 350z

Originally Posted by unstable
Hey Bob, nice meeting you man... hope we get to drive around one day, lemme know of any runs or meets.

Yo whats up unstable? It's Luis with the CS Z with the black Nismo rims. Nice seeing you again. Hit up that site and check out the Z Squad.
Old 09-13-2005, 06:28 AM
bobS

Thank you man, nice meeting you... wish I could've been on the road with you guys... Maybe soon.
Nice meeting you to, I was thinking of driving up to Bimmerfest this weekend but i got asked to a wedding by a chick i knew from college last week so i can't do it. We'll have to organize some meets or something.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:02 AM
platinum350

Nice meeting you to, I was thinking of driving up to Bimmerfest this weekend but i got asked to a wedding by a chick i knew from college last week so i can't do it. We'll have to organize some meets or something.

Yeah, blow it out...LoL
Old 09-13-2005, 08:58 AM
unstable

I'll be at Bimmerfest, in my 95 Jeep Cheerokee though... hahaha
The parking for non bimmer's is on the other side of the lot... thats too far to bring my Z... lol

Keep me updated though for any runs or meets...

PS... I'm still laughing at your boy asking me if I actually drive the Z... lol
Old 09-14-2005, 11:21 AM
bobS

I'll be at Bimmerfest, in my 95 Jeep Cheerokee though... hahaha
The parking for non bimmer's is on the other side of the lot... thats too far to bring my Z... lol

Keep me updated though for any runs or meets...

PS... I'm still laughing at your boy asking me if I actually drive the Z... lol
Hah thats a good compliment though, your car looked that clean. He could have asked that b/c mine is not daily driven. My car is getting the v1 lip on this week and emblem shaved and won't be ready for the wedding this weekend so i have to roll up to this girls house in my 98 beater saturn lol.