Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

What happend to the Cherry Hill, NJ meets on sundays?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2006, 08:48 AM
Vamos_Rafael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question What happend to the Cherry Hill, NJ meets on sundays?

Old 01-14-2006, 02:23 PM
vitaminZ

I am interested in meeting up. I will be moving to New Jersey this year (Sept) so i am interested to know whether Cherry Hill is close to where i will live or not. i did a mapquest search and it shot two Cherry Hill, NJs back at me. so my question is, which Cherry Hill are we referring to, Cherry Hill (Camden-27 miles away) or Cherry Hill (Bergen-84 miles away)?

my Z:

http://www.350zonline.com/gallery/projektZ33
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/609852
Old 01-14-2006, 02:35 PM
Vamos_Rafael

the camden county cherry hill i think...
like right cross the ben franklin bridge...
Old 01-14-2006, 02:47 PM
vitaminZ

Sweet!! compared to where i live in florida, there is so much more to do in Jersey. Hangin' out with the Z and G guys/gals will be fun again. so far these are the places that seem to have things going on, either Z related or cars in general.

Cherry Hill
Englishtown
Lumberton
Freehold
Spotswood

can't wait to get up there!
Old 01-14-2006, 02:53 PM
Vamos_Rafael

o..
i thought you were already lol..
haha
but i am sure FL is a much better place than here...
beautiful girls
beautiful weather
nicer roads
less frustrating work tempo
Old 01-14-2006, 03:12 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

I think it just winter...There is supposed to be a meet at the Freehold mall tomorrow, but it's supposed to be 30 degrees tomorrow..
Old 01-14-2006, 03:16 PM
vitaminZ

Originally Posted by jvanquish
o..
i thought you were already lol..
haha
but i am sure FL is a much better place than here...
beautiful girls
beautiful weather
nicer roads
less frustrating work tempo
I live an hour and 15 minutes from Alabama and @6 hours away from places like Tampa and Orlando. we like to call the area of Florida i live in Lower Alabama. just not the Florida i expected. i have lived in FL for five years. Nicer roads than Jersey? i would assume so although not wide enough for my taste. the weather is great until hurricane season comes along. we had two or thee last year! work tempo is not that bad. i am deployed right now, didn't really want to be but nevertheless i am making very good money! the girls are not for me in the area. not enough latinas!! that is what i like! blondes don't do it for me unless they are latina. my girl was born in New York then move to Miami and now she will be stationed at McGuire with me. she is ecuadorian. i am puerto rican so living in jersey will be AWESOME. plus, i love my Z and doing Z related things, living in Jersey will give me more opportunities to enjoy my Z.
Old 01-14-2006, 03:26 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by vitaminZ
I live an hour and 15 minutes from Alabama and @6 hours away from places like Tampa and Orlando. we like to call the area of Florida i live in Lower Alabama. just not the Florida i expected. i have lived in FL for five years. Nicer roads than Jersey? i would assume so although not wide enough for my taste. the weather is great until hurricane season comes along. we had two or thee last year! work tempo is not that bad. i am deployed right now, didn't really want to be but nevertheless i am making very good money! the girls are not for me in the area. not enough latinas!! that is what i like! blondes don't do it for me unless they are latina. my girl was born in New York then move to Miami and now she will be stationed at McGuire with me. she is ecuadorian. i am puerto rican so living in jersey will be AWESOME. plus, i love my Z and doing Z related things, living in Jersey will give me more opportunities to enjoy my Z.
There are plenty of latina women in NJ... Aye PAPI..
Old 01-14-2006, 03:54 PM
vitaminZ

Julian,

i will not cheat on any girl but...if i am ever technically single....Hay, the Mamis better watch out! so what kind of attitude do the women have up there? aggresive like the stereotype or some other way?

I will definitely be making a trip to your shop once i am settled in the area. I will now have a unique opportunity to visit and speak with three of the most knowlegeable shops on the east coast that deal a lot with Z33s. first, if it times out well, i will probably have a few things installed at CPracing in NC if i don't do them myself. i will probably stop there and at Zdayz on my way to Maryland for tech-school in late May. While in Maryland i will have the opportunity to visit Altered Atmosphere (AAM). Now, since i recently found out i will be stationed at McGuire, i have the opportunty to vist MRC as well. since i will live in jersey soon, anything that i can't handle will be taken to MRC.

going in: shooting for 400-415hp and 385-405tq till i can afford to forge my engine.

UTEC+MAP Switch+Pressure Sensor+TUNE
RC 550cc injectors
Return Fuel System
NGK iridium (one-step colder plugs)

thinking about getting these:

*Tuner wide band for the UTEC
*Kinitex plenum (new)
*DTEC (gameboy advance) and optional sensors
Old 01-14-2006, 03:59 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Julian,

i will not cheat on any girl but...if i am ever technically single....Hay, the Mamis better watch out! so what kind of attitude do the women have up there? aggresive like the stereotype or some other way?

I will definitely be making a trip to your shop once i am settled in the area. I will now have a unique opportunity to visit and speak with three of the most knowlegeable shops on the east coast that deal a lot with Z33s. first, if it times out well, i will probably have a few things installed at CPracing in NC if i don't do them myself. i will probably stop there and at Zdayz on my way to Maryland for tech-school in late May. While in Maryland i will have the opportunity to visit Altered Atmosphere (AAM). Now, since i recently found out i will be stationed at McGuire, i have the opportunty to vist MRC as well. since i will live in jersey soon, anything that i can't handle will be taken to MRC.

going in: shooting for 400-415hp and 385-405tq till i can afford to forge my engine.

UTEC+MAP Switch+Pressure Sensor+TUNE
RC 550cc injectors
Return Fuel System
NGK iridium (one-step colder plugs)

thinking about getting these:

*Tuner wide band for the UTEC
*Kinitex plenum (new)
*DTEC (gameboy advance) and optional sensors
Did you get your UTEC yet?If not we will have a bunch in this week, if your up in the area we would like to do your tuning for you..
Old 01-14-2006, 04:10 PM
Vamos_Rafael

Ha!
Well the second you hit Wilmington going south on 95 from Pennsylvania... the roads are like 4 lanes each side... in PA our roads are narrow and in terrible condition...
I just lost my front underglows from all those imperfections...
Old 01-14-2006, 04:26 PM
vitaminZ

Did you get your UTEC yet? If not we will have a bunch in this week, if your up in the area we would like to do your tuning for you..
Julian, it all depends on timing. if for some reason i can't make it to NC for tuning at CPracing or Zdayz, i will consider MRC and AAM. AAM will be 35-40 minutes away from where i will be in Maryland. MRC is like 197 miles away from my tech-school base in MD. my girlfriend will be living at McGuire before me so i won't count MRC out. if my install and tune are not done by the time i get to MD, i just might have to visit her and MRC (40 miles way)! as of right now though, looks like CPracing will tune my Z.

anyway back on topic, How many Z's usually attend these cherry hill meets? are there other cars as well? how long do they usually last and what else is happening at the time?
Old 01-14-2006, 04:31 PM
vitaminZ

I just lost my front underglows from all those imperfections...
ouch!!

i bet bad roads, distance and weather are the main factors that keep people from showing up to meets.

i will have to get me a beater truck when i get there. i won't drive my Z in the winter.

how often do you have meets for car shows up there? meaning...meet up somewhere then caravan to a car show such as HIN.
Old 01-14-2006, 04:47 PM
Vamos_Rafael

ouch!!

i bet bad roads, distance and weather are the main factors that keep people from showing up to meets.

i will have to get me a beater truck when i get there. i won't drive my Z in the winter.

how often do you have meets for car shows up there? meaning...meet up somewhere then caravan to a car show such as HIN.

i thought cherry hill was weekly?

or am i wrong?
Old 01-14-2006, 05:37 PM
vitaminZ

i thought cherry hill was weekly?

or am i wrong?
i have no clue, i have never lived in the north east. i was just stating things the way they happen from time to time in FL. the frequency of the get-togethers sucks in the area of FL i live.
Old 01-14-2006, 09:52 PM
Vamos_Rafael

windy *** hell ...
my car better not get hit by random projectiles or anything
Old 01-15-2006, 06:48 AM
DomZ

Hey, that was my car club that met at the Cherry Hill Mall....we were booted because we didn't have "single event liability insurance". We have moved up 38 to the Wawa in Lumberton....
Old 01-15-2006, 07:45 AM
Vamos_Rafael

Are u guys still meeting?
umm...
How to get there off of Ben Franklin?
Old 01-15-2006, 01:32 PM
bobS

Its winter, my z is safe in the garage under a car cover. Once spring comes out things will happen again. I'm moving to annapolis maryland at the end of feb but i'll be up in nj on the weeekends here and there.
Old 01-16-2006, 07:52 AM
NiSmO D1X

we had cherry hill meets on sundays?

Quick Reply: What happend to the Cherry Hill, NJ meets on sundays?