Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Exton Nissan

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 04:16 PM
Vamos_Rafael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeh cuz my self-confidence is below sea-level just like all the other mainliners
Old 03-30-2006, 07:15 AM
NissanSales

Default Wow....

Where to begin...I worked for the Bush Auto Group for over 6 years. I trained Ron and Rick...and was trained by George, Leigh, and Joe Bush Jr. I started at Devon Nissan. Then moved with them to Exton, then transferred to Infiniti. There is no Fault to making money when you are selling Nissan's Premier Vehicle. A good deal is a "State of Mind", only what you perseave to be a good deal. As long as you walk out of the dealership with a smile, who cares. I could go on forever, and no I am not defending them cause I didn't leave on the best terms. But I know I have the respect of Everyone there.

I also was the top 350Z salesman for the dealership when i was there. I Sold the first available NIssan 350Z in Sept. of 2002 when introduced. And I sold it for $5,000 over sticker. Was that wrong? No cause the guy drove from Scranton PA with a price quote over the phone and knew exactly what he was doing. Back then you had to pre order the vehicle. Ans he left Very Happy.

I am now currently at a New State of the Art Nissan Dealership in Limerick Pa.
And would like to extend an invitation to have a 350Z meet...and yes even the G35 coupe may attend...

I would love to share experiences with all the 350Z Enthusiast out there. By the way This dealership has a 42" plasma tv in the customer lounge. And a service drive where you the customer can Pull your car right into the building...Oh and by the way PLENTY of Parking (which I know exton doesn't have)

Let me know if anyone is interested...the weather is perfect for Z's
Old 03-30-2006, 08:27 AM
Clapton9286

And what is your name?
Old 03-30-2006, 08:44 AM
NissanSales

Dominic
Old 03-30-2006, 09:09 AM
Clapton9286

Hm. Don't really recall you being at Exton Nissan...but, eh, it happens.
Old 03-30-2006, 11:24 AM
lax91181

Dominic hahaha, they make so much fun of you. Man you pissed some people off. The main problem people have been saying about exton nissan is the service deparment not sales. All sales departments are the same, either you get the deal you want or you don't, if you get taken advantage of it is your own fault. The service department is what defines a good dealership and Exton just isn't one. Maybe fred beans will have good service but I won't take a salesmans word for it .
Old 03-30-2006, 01:46 PM
Clapton9286

That's not always true...for instance, they are EXCELLENT with parts, just bad with service...yet sell quite a lot...
Old 03-30-2006, 01:56 PM
Vamos_Rafael

how do u be excellent with parts?
i mean parts department is basically just retail...
max individual discount i've heard to a non-employee is -10%
i guess excellent = -20% off?
Old 03-30-2006, 04:01 PM
ccns23

Originally Posted by lax91181
Dominic hahaha, they make so much fun of you. Man you pissed some people off. The main problem people have been saying about exton nissan is the service deparment not sales. All sales departments are the same, either you get the deal you want or you don't, if you get taken advantage of it is your own fault. The service department is what defines a good dealership and Exton just isn't one. Maybe fred beans will have good service but I won't take a salesmans word for it .
Hmm, that would tell me how much of a class act that organization was. They are probably just pissed cause now he's taking away their customers. I bet if he were to walk into Exton or West Chester and ask for a job, they'd hire him back in a heartbeat.

And, I say we take Dominic up on his offer. Why not have a meet at the new dealership. Exton or Devon never offered something like that up. West Chester Infiniti did let us have an FX meet there last year, but they didn't seem to want to get any more involved other than supplying the space. The sales staff and managers never once came over to say hello to any of us. There were at least 20+ FX's there and they didn't want to give us the time of day. They acted like we were an inconvenience.

The new Fred Beans dealership is really nice (I stopped by the other day, it's right down the street) and has plenty of room for a decent sized meet. I am more than happy to go over and talk with the sales manager there to get the ball rolling if there is interest.
Old 03-31-2006, 05:13 AM
NissanSales

Default To each his own

Lax I am sure I upset alot of people...I am sure they will get over it.

CCsn give me my job back...ha...I have already had the GSM of West Chester call me and ask me to come back...

Enough about Exton...I set up a meet in the Forum...and am working in conjunction w/ CyberCath, I will be attending the meet in (I believe Wilmington) on 4/15 to see how the meets are set up and organized. I will be attending w/ service and parts managers from Nissan Buick/Pontiac/GMC and possibly Saturn....just to see how things come together. Fred Beans Organization is taking this Meet VERY SERIOUSLY!!!

So lets stop the Exton bashing...and get back to Z's
Old 03-31-2006, 05:31 AM
Pats300zx
ECZA-President

Originally Posted by NissanSales
Lax I am sure I upset alot of people...I am sure they will get over it.

CCsn give me my job back...ha...I have already had the GSM of West Chester call me and ask me to come back...

Enough about Exton...I set up a meet in the Forum...and am working in conjunction w/ CyberCath, I will be attending the meet in (I believe Wilmington) on 4/15 to see how the meets are set up and organized. I will be attending w/ service and parts managers from Nissan Buick/Pontiac/GMC and possibly Saturn....just to see how things come together. Fred Beans Organization is taking this Meet VERY SERIOUSLY!!!

Thats awsesome Dominic. I know you have been in touch with Cybercath and will be attending our ECZA meet on 4/15. It will be good to meet you. We are expecting a nice turnout for our event. You can check out more information on our club's webpage at ECZA.org.

We look forward to having events at your new dealership.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me directly at Pats300zx@aol.com
Old 03-31-2006, 01:09 PM
lax91181

I am fairly sure this thread is about exton nissan, so this would be the proper place to b!tch about them or to rave about them. That way people can make a decision on where to buy their car. Being a salesman for a new dealership that needs to establish a base, you should want the complaing to go on as much as possible. BTW, you have Z or a G? What you driving these days? Always intresting to see what salesman drive, I would hate to work for KIA.
Old 03-31-2006, 02:30 PM
ccns23

Ha, I'll dime him out. He has a Ford Windstar and an Oldsmobile Alero....

Sucker!!!

I know he would love to have a G or Z, but when ya got 3 kids, that kinda puts the kabash on that for a little bit.

But he's always welcome to drive my G. I mean, he did sell it to me
Old 03-31-2006, 03:12 PM
NissanSales

Default Lol

A ford windstar that just cost me Ca$h for the Inspection...and a POS 01 Alero which I would gladly sell for $6,000...

I am a previous 300Z owner, which the wife made me sell...wife doesn't work and i have 3 kids...she def put the kabosch on the Z
Old 03-31-2006, 03:15 PM
seanlaw

A ford windstar that just cost me Ca$h for the Inspection...and a POS 01 Alero which I would gladly sell for $6,000...

I am a previous 300Z owner, which the wife made me sell...wife doesn't work and i have 3 kids...she def put the kabosch on the Z
ouch...there's always retirement
Old 06-13-2006, 05:45 PM
Blue04Z

The people at Exton Nissan are a bunch of scumbags and I do not doubt any of the things that have been said here. Their service and sales staff have screwed me over numerous times. They consistantly give me and my neighbor, who owns a Z, a hard time about service problems.

One of the biggest headaches I had with them was when I brought my car in for having a rough idle. They advertised a free rental car with any service and kept my car for 5 days. They then left the rental car on their lot for three days before calling Enterprise to pick it up. I was then billed over $300 by Enterprise rental car and was told by them that Exton Nissan refused to pay for it. It took me three months to get Exton Nissan to pay for it and get it off my creditcard. That stupid *** service manager gave me a hard time the next time I came in there. I should have smacked him.

The list goes on and anyone stupid enough to do business with them after reading this thread deserves what is coming to them.

I have since started taking my Z to Fred Beans in Limerick and have had great service.
Old 06-13-2006, 06:23 PM
davids
F U StuLax18

I got my Z from Maguire Nissan in Ithaca, NY - http://www.maguirenissan.com/

I know, probably a bit more north than you guys.

These guys were pretty good. I went to them with a quote in mind and they did a great job coming in very close to it without me giving them a number. They have an execellent service department very similar to the one described above in Limerick.

However, I would stay away from VanBrunt. Exton sounds just like those guys.
Old 06-19-2006, 02:17 PM
NissanSales

Default Rumor

The Rumor is that Exton is SOLD...
I here the change will be at the end of July...
Old 06-19-2006, 02:35 PM
sry110

Received 35 Likes on 26 Posts

Hopefully it is a change for the better. I live literally 1/4 mile from exton Nissan so I hope there is no decline in service after the supposed changing of hands! No offense but I don't want to be driving to Limerick every time I have a warranty issue
Old 06-20-2006, 03:33 AM
Pats300zx
ECZA-President

Originally Posted by sry110
Hopefully it is a change for the better. I live literally 1/4 mile from exton Nissan so I hope there is no decline in service after the supposed changing of hands! No offense but I don't want to be driving to Limerick every time I have a warranty issue
I would drive to Limerick in a minute after the awful service that I got at Exton Nissan. I saw the Fred Beans Nissan facility first hand and was given a tour. Its very impressive.

Quick Reply: Exton Nissan