Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Mini Meet Take 3 (3/31)

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006 | 11:57 PM
ccns23

Yes, be very careful what you say. Yes what he did was pretty dumb, but let's leave it at that. I just got back from the hospital with him and luckily the only big problem was his finger needed stitches. His arms and leg are sore but thats all. If that fence wasn't there (those who were at the meet know what I'm talking about) it would have been a very different result.

And don't worry, I'm sure he's gonna hear it from Shelah. Nothing we can say is gonna be worse
Old 04-01-2006 | 12:00 AM
ccns23

Oh and I would like to call out all the pansies that ditched when the po-po showed. What a bunch of sissies. The cops were all cool. They didn't care that we were there. They had no issues whatsoever with us being there. Believe me, they were laughing at all of the people who left. We could have hung out as long as we wanted.
Old 04-01-2006 | 03:22 AM
Vamos_Rafael

Originally Posted by ccns23
Oh and I would like to call out all the pansies that ditched when the po-po showed. What a bunch of sissies. The cops were all cool. They didn't care that we were there. They had no issues whatsoever with us being there. Believe me, they were laughing at all of the people who left. We could have hung out as long as we wanted.
you know im a solider, i stayed till 11:30 with the cool people
Old 04-01-2006 | 08:12 AM
sry110

Hey just to be clear and not muddy my name, I never attacked the guy's character. But have you ever read those Darwin awards things? That's all I was saying.

Oh and regarding the cops, I just got done paying a parking ticket that a police officer supposedly issued me (although I never received it) when I was standing next to my car, and he told me I couldn't park there, so I apologized and got in my car and left. Somehow he issued me a ticket anyway...so yeah now I'm a bit jaded. F*ck the cops, they should be spending their time doing useful things.

On the other hand, I am glad in this case they came over to see if he was OK, and I'm also glad all he needed was a few stitches. Boy defnitely got lucky.

And just on a quick side note (and please answer in the most honest way possible)...If that guy was some stranger, not Shelah's boyfriend as mentioned, would all of your reactions be the same? I dunno...just feel like I shouldn't get flamed for making a comment that may have been completely acceptable if nobody knew the guy (and in my case, I had no idea).

Whatevs. Good meet regardless!

-steve
Old 04-01-2006 | 10:13 AM
ccns23

Well honestly, if it wasn't someone who was close to a good friend of ours, you are probably right that our reactions probably be a little different. Can't argue with you on that. And ya, he definately go lucky. If you go back and check out the scene, if that fence wasn't there he would probably have been toast.

I don't think we were flaming, just saying to watch was we all say. I don't think you said anything bad at all. He knows what he did was pretty f'ing stupid. And he definately knows how lucky he was.

Hopefully, next weeks meet won't be as exciting.

And maybe next week I can get my damn apple tart.....
Old 04-03-2006 | 03:27 AM
pearlcoupeg35

Originally Posted by ccns23
Well honestly, if it wasn't someone who was close to a good friend of ours, you are probably right that our reactions probably be a little different. Can't argue with you on that. And ya, he definately go lucky. If you go back and check out the scene, if that fence wasn't there he would probably have been toast.

I don't think we were flaming, just saying to watch was we all say. I don't think you said anything bad at all. He knows what he did was pretty f'ing stupid. And he definately knows how lucky he was.

Hopefully, next weeks meet won't be as exciting.

And maybe next week I can get my damn apple tart.....
Sounds like i missed an "interesting" mini meet.....might be able to come this Friday...well see....anyone showing/going to SEMA? My car is registered and pictured on the website, but i cant go until sunday afternoon, so i dont think ill be able to get her in there......but im gonna try to go for sure...