Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Nazar's Plaistow NH Meet April 27 and Tour

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2003, 03:03 AM
FrankieZZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Jim

Glad you are going to make it . I think there will be a few more coming because of several local people I have spoken to with 350Zs that didn't answer Vic's pole . I also think there will be a bunch of other Z owners there as well . I hope you can come along for the cruise along the Atlantic . As an Arizonian , you can't miss the vistas along the route . This part of New England where I will be taking you is a bit like the Big Sur area of California .The area is full of beautiful , seaside mansions . You won't be disappointed . Also , it's only 40minutes back to where you will be staying . We're going out for drinks at Rye Harbor after some picture shoots along the coast !Good luck and see you there !

Frank
Old 04-24-2003, 01:04 PM
Anyone2u
Charter Member #82

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, the weathersite I have always used doesn't mention rain for Sunday now!!! Checkout Wunderground.com (I'm not sure if this link will "update" or not). It also mentions friggin' snow for tonight!!!

Jim, unfortunately it doesn't look good for your races on Saturday at this point. Hopefully the storm front will continue to go south, but if it doesn't, you could always have Naz install a new system for you!
Old 04-24-2003, 01:07 PM
Avalon Racing
Sponsor
Avalon Racing

Default No rain - I'm there

If the weatyher looks promising I will bring my personal car and with afriend who gets his car tomorrow.

Regards
Old 04-24-2003, 01:27 PM
JimH

Default Re: Re: Lodging for the Plaistow area?

Nazar, Nice talking w/you on the phone today. Thanks for posting the motel info and I will be calling the Best Western momentarily.
With the wx. being chancy, I decided not to come in for the drags on Saturday. We'll pull in Saturday evening. I try to run at every/any available strip wherever I lay over for the night, but the wx. may get in the way for me on this Saturday so we'll see you guys on Sunday.
As to the long distance award, throw my hat in the competition, but if someone shows up from LA, I'm toast!! Regards, Jim
Frankie, I am really looking forward to the coastal tour! It sounds terrific and I hope to be able to get some good Z images along the way. Thanks and regards to all the Z's on the right coast! Jim

Originally posted by Nazar
Exit 49 Off of Rt 495 Will be Haverhill Ma, 2 Exits up is My store. There is a Best Western there. Ph # 978-373-1511

Yes there is an import show in New England Dragway on Saturday the dau before Our show... Which is only about 15-20 miles from Plaistow...

Hope to see you all there, But I think I know who is getting the Most distance traveled Award on sunday

Nazar
Old 04-25-2003, 01:34 AM
FrankieZZ

Default Hey Jim

Looking forward to meeting you ! You'll enjoy the coastal tour . This meet sounds like a winner !

Frank
Old 04-25-2003, 05:33 PM
vics350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like the weather will be nice on Sunday. Hopefully the storm will leave Saturday night as I would hate to drive in the morning with showers and show up with a dirty car. One thing I hate is my car dirty.

Don't know yet how many people from CT are coming up. It could be as little as one (me) and as many as four. There are also a couple of other Z owners that want to meet us in the morning but can't make it up to the meet.

See you Sunday.
Old 04-25-2003, 07:07 PM
Nazar
Banned

OK, The weather looks like it will be friendly... I just bought a brand new BBQ Grill, This will be dedicated to all Z owners... I will have Burgers and Hot-Dogs, If you guys want to bring anything else more then welcome to... You will have your own BBQ so food won't get mixed up with the Show I have. We will be using our old BBQ for the Show...

We will have a DJ, and SIRIUS satellite representitive there. There will be a bunch of our cars we have done installations on. As well as a Hummer H2 we are trying to finish for the show
(5 Screens in the Hummer 3 Headrest and one 11.2"Wide screen From the ceiling as well as an New Alpine In Dash 7"DVD/CD Combo up front).

And I had some t-shirts made for all you guys, So first come first served... get there early. I might or might not have enough for everybody... these are pretty cool shirts, you will be proud to wear them in public

We will have a camera handy, But please bring your own cameras as well, We will have a Website up soon, And there will be a special Z section dedicated for the show as well as our products for the Z.

We just found out today, Our Boxes will fit the Infinity Coupe, Allthough the front of the box sticks out, that section is not seen due to the rear seats. When the rear seats are down you can see the end of the box sticking out, BUT from the trunk it is a PERFECT fit, which is what counts... Needless to say we were pretty excited about that...

SEE YOU ALL SUNDAY

Nazar
Old 04-25-2003, 07:28 PM
rouxeny

Damn, you guys that are going are really lucky.

Zboy, it's nice to see you back on the board.
Old 04-25-2003, 07:32 PM
Anyone2u
Charter Member #82

Naz, thank you for all your efforts in helping put this meet together. You really have gone above and beyond the call of duty and I'm sure everyone is really looking forward to meeting and thanking you. Thanks again.

Andrew, I just watched the local forecast and the weather only gets better as the day progresses. I, for one, have not given up hope that you can still somehow make it, albeit late...
Old 04-26-2003, 05:59 AM
vics350

You're right, I'm all excited about this meet and I haven't stopped to thank Nazar for putting this together for us. He really is giving us a nice event and I am definitely appreciative of it.

I've been checking the weather and it now says that the rain should stop in CT around midnight tonight. This would be awesome. The roads will be wet in the morning but I could deal with that (I'll have my rags and detail spray handy).
Old 04-27-2003, 08:46 AM
rouxeny

Hope you guys have a great time. It looks like very nice weather, at least no rain today.

I finally, absolutely can't make it. Somehow, I thought I was post call, but I'm actually working today.

Oh well, I'll have to start planning for the next meet!
Old 04-27-2003, 02:18 PM
HEUGE
Charter Member #40

First pic post.
Attached Thumbnails Nazar's Plaistow NH Meet April 27 and Tour-img_4351-crop-2.jpg  
Old 04-27-2003, 02:26 PM
HEUGE
Charter Member #40

Second pic post
Attached Thumbnails Nazar's Plaistow NH Meet April 27 and Tour-img_4353-crop.jpg  
Old 04-27-2003, 02:28 PM
Anyone2u
Charter Member #82

Eugene-

It was nice meeting you. Had a great time! Maybe you should start a new thread in the "General" board as a lot of people like to see the pictures from the meets. Great pictures!
Old 04-27-2003, 02:29 PM
HEUGE
Charter Member #40

Third pic
Attached Thumbnails Nazar's Plaistow NH Meet April 27 and Tour-img_4344-crop.jpg  
Old 04-27-2003, 02:50 PM
rouxeny

Wow, looks like a good meet. Lots of people made it to the post-meet drive.

MORE PICS NOW!

Definitely start a new pics thread.
Old 04-28-2003, 10:16 AM
surpriZe

Hey all...

Had a great time on Sunday! Nice weather, and a great bunch of people. I'm a new 350Z owner, and also a long time Z fanatic.

The local Z club here in the New England area is having a rallye on May 18th. We leave Amherst NH at 9:30 AM sharp. See the events page on our club website for more details:ZCCNE Website. The number of 350Z owners is growing in our club, so we expect a good showing on the 18th. We also have a large representation of all vintages.

Our club is also hosting the 2003 Internation Z Car convention this year. I have attended this event for the past 2 years, and it's a great time. Some of the convention events include road rallyes, Z show, track/autocross day, and opening/closing banquets. Here is the official Convention website: 2003 Z Car Convention Website

Come and join us!!

Pete Sanders
ZCCNE VP and Webmaster
Old 04-28-2003, 10:21 AM
Avalon Racing
Sponsor
Avalon Racing

Default Pete

Thanks for being on top of this Pete.

Hope you are enjoying your new car.

Regards