Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Team ZaG / 09/24/ Meet

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 12:44 PM
Hazade

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Theatrix
TITTY conversation without me? Say it ain't so.

Hey, what do you guys think of the Work VS-KF wheels in Burnt Black (gunmetal)?

http://www.zmodified.com/gallery/thu....php?album=749

Not really my style but they are ok.. with those thin spokes you pretty much have to go with a BBK though. Have you thought about doing that?
Old 09-21-2006, 12:45 PM
Theatrix
Professional

Look at these wheels, Dammit!!!!!!!!

http://www.zmodified.com/gallery/thu....php?album=749
Old 09-21-2006, 12:46 PM
Megatron

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

They are hot wheels. but I read somewhere that they were specially made for that car. I don't know if they are avalible to the public.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:49 PM
Theatrix
Professional

Originally Posted by Megatron
They are hot wheels. but I read somewhere that they were specially made for that car. I don't know if they are avalible to the public.
Very funny! I think I will just have to be cutting edge. Actually they look like the old Crager SS wheels we used to put on our cars in the 70's. But what would you guys know about that!!!
Old 09-21-2006, 01:08 PM
helldorado

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually they look like the old Crager SS wheels we used to put on our cars in the 70's. But what would you guys know about that!!!
That's exactly what I don't like about them. Leave that stuff on the old muscle cars!

Rick, if you're interested I've got a carbon fiber z-tube and engine cover from my G35 that I was going to put up for sale. If you want that for Chase's G, let me know. Its the full cover, so it won't work on the Z, only the G. And he could use a Z-tube anyway, might as well get the matching one!

By the way, I've been thinking about it, what if we called ourselves Team ZigZag? ZaG seems like its missing something, I dunno. I mocked this up really quick to see how it felt. What do you guys think?
Attached Thumbnails Team ZaG / 09/24/  Meet-team_zigzag.jpg  
Old 09-21-2006, 01:12 PM
Theatrix
Professional

Originally Posted by helldorado
That's exactly what I don't like about them. Leave that stuff on the old muscle cars!

Rick, if you're interested I've got a carbon fiber z-tube and engine cover from my G35 that I was going to put up for sale. If you want that for Chase's G, let me know. Its the full cover, so it won't work on the Z, only the G. And he could use a Z-tube anyway, might as well get the matching one!

By the way, I've been thinking about it, what if we called ourselves Team ZigZag? ZaG seems like its missing something, I dunno. I mocked this up really quick to see how it felt. What do you guys think?

I guess I'm trying to figure out what is hot today. It's been so long since I have played with modding. What about the Work Meister S1's in black w/silver lip and blue lugs?

And yes, i"m sure Chase would like that. How much? What's a used CF engine cover going for these days. I thought I saw it for 20.00 somewhere. I thought that was a fair price.

Last edited by Theatrix; 09-21-2006 at 01:15 PM.
Old 09-21-2006, 01:28 PM
Hazade

That was kind of my thoughts on it as well.

I was thinking about getting the Rouge short shifter for my car.. any experiences with this? From what i've read it seems to be the best one for the Z
Old 09-21-2006, 09:32 PM
deviantZ

Tom said that if they can't fix his 37's he'll be getting 5 star SS's
Old 09-22-2006, 01:16 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah, or the 06 mustang GT rims... they fit you know.... and some 55 series 215/17's : )
Old 09-22-2006, 01:22 PM
helldorado

And yes, i"m sure Chase would like that. How much? What's a used CF engine cover going for these days. I thought I saw it for 20.00 somewhere. I thought that was a fair price.
I dropped almost $350 on the 2 parts up front. Its the good stuff, from Unlimited Tuning. I was going to put it up for $200 shipped, but I'll sell it to you for $150 if you're interested.

Originally Posted by Motormouth
yeah, or the 06 mustang GT rims... they fit you know.... and some 55 series 215/17's : )
You should just get a set of 16's off a Civic with some big spacers.
Old 09-22-2006, 05:46 PM
Theatrix
Professional

I dropped almost $350 on the 2 parts up front. Its the good stuff, from Unlimited Tuning. I was going to put it up for $200 shipped, but I'll sell it to you for $150 if you're interested.

You should just get a set of 16's off a Civic with some big spacers.

Sold, Brutha! Now for the when?
Old 09-22-2006, 06:39 PM
helldorado

Sold, Brutha! Now for the when?
I'll bring it all on Sunday. Shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to swap everything out.
Old 09-24-2006, 12:01 AM
350z300zxtt

WELL it is currently almost 4am and it looks as though I am going to miss another great day with the guys, I am going to get about 3 hours of sleep and then I have to head out around 8ish to go to upstate new york for some business. Sorry guys, I keep trying to keep my sundays open and by the end of the week it always seems that they get booked. I'm gonna have to make the next week, my sundays dont feel fulfilled anymore...lol But hope everyone has a good time tomorrow and dont forget I'm still part of the club, just work has kept me a little too busy for the time being. hope everything is well with everyone. And rick if you are in the market for a wrecked z, I know a salvage yard that has a white 04' roadster that was hit in the front drivers side, but the engine and tranny are intact, not the radiator though, and everything else is completely intact they are asking 14k for it, i have done business with them before and I'm pretty sure I can pick it up off of them for about 12k, I dont know if that is what you were looking for but there was some convo about it and I just remembered seeing that a few days ago, I'm pretty sure they still have the car. they did as of 2 days ago. anyways see you all soon.
Old 09-24-2006, 05:02 PM
helldorado

Originally Posted by 350z300zxtt
WELL it is currently almost 4am and it looks as though I am going to miss another great day with the guys, I am going to get about 3 hours of sleep and then I have to head out around 8ish to go to upstate new york for some business. Sorry guys, I keep trying to keep my sundays open and by the end of the week it always seems that they get booked. I'm gonna have to make the next week, my sundays dont feel fulfilled anymore...lol But hope everyone has a good time tomorrow and dont forget I'm still part of the club, just work has kept me a little too busy for the time being. hope everything is well with everyone. And rick if you are in the market for a wrecked z, I know a salvage yard that has a white 04' roadster that was hit in the front drivers side, but the engine and tranny are intact, not the radiator though, and everything else is completely intact they are asking 14k for it, i have done business with them before and I'm pretty sure I can pick it up off of them for about 12k, I dont know if that is what you were looking for but there was some convo about it and I just remembered seeing that a few days ago, I'm pretty sure they still have the car. they did as of 2 days ago. anyways see you all soon.
There's always another meet. No worries, dude.

By the way, any of you guys get a chance to see what the new MREV setups were like after the roads dried up?
Old 09-24-2006, 07:15 PM
Theatrix
Professional

There's always another meet. No worries, dude.

By the way, any of you guys get a chance to see what the new MREV setups were like after the roads dried up?
I could'nt really tell a difference while I was out on wet roads. Will test tomorrow, but I know I'm faster than Ernie! I just look faster!

Now onto the exhaust, headers, HFC's and dual Exhaust. Then I will kick Harry's butt!

Last edited by Theatrix; 09-24-2006 at 07:17 PM.
Old 09-24-2006, 08:15 PM
KelekonaKustoms

so whens the next meet??
Old 09-24-2006, 08:20 PM
ht4

I could'nt really tell a difference while I was out on wet roads. Will test tomorrow, but I know I'm faster than Ernie! I just look faster!!
I don't know if you are faster than Ernie... that trick bolt on his plenum is good for an extra 10whp. That's some sweet craftmanship he's got under his hood!
Now onto the exhaust, headers, HFC's and dual Exhaust. Then I will kick Harry's butt!
Anyday you want to line our cars up, you just give me the word.
Old 09-25-2006, 05:32 AM
Theatrix
Professional

Well, S_H_I_T sons.! I just got a woody thinking about this. Two roadsters, same year, with identical mods need to run!
Old 09-25-2006, 06:00 AM
Megatron

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I agree with Theatrix, it will come down to a drivers race. Who has the better skill, and who is in touch with their car.
Round One -- Fight!
This should be good.
Old 09-25-2006, 06:06 AM
ht4

Well, S_H_I_T sons.! I just got a woody thinking about this. Two roadsters, same year, with identical mods need to run!
Agreed. Should be a good race.

Please refresh my memory, manual or auto on them??

Quick Reply: Team ZaG / 09/24/ Meet