Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Team ZaG 10/08/2006 Meet!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 06:00 AM
stepson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HARRYPOTTER
1 question....this meet at the Concordville nissan Dealer is on October 8th at 10:00 am right...I just want to make sure I'm going to the right place on the right day....

thanks

Potter
BRS
Nope... at least, I don't think so. We meet in west berlin, but now i'm confused, and its early, so I'll let someone else chime in and confirm.
Old 10-03-2006, 06:08 AM
Theatrix
Professional

Who's responsible for keeping the record straight? This is our normal shop meet in Berlin. The concord thing is on the 21st. You young guys better stop putting that stuff in your bodies that kills brain cells and get laid more often. And take some Milk Thistle for your liver!!
Old 10-03-2006, 06:09 AM
stepson

Originally Posted by Theatrix
Who's responsible for keeping the record straight? This is our normal shop meet in Berlin. The concord thing is on the 21st. You young guys better stop putting that stuff in your bodies that kills brain cells and get laid more often. And take some Milk Thistle for your liver!!
There is a substance that will kill my brain cells AND help me get laid??? Where can I get this magical stuff?
Old 10-03-2006, 06:09 AM
Theatrix
Professional

Originally Posted by helldorado
So lets figure out what we got going on in October. There's a couple things we should consider looking into. The ECZA show should be cool. Its right off 202 in Concordville, super easy to get to. McKenzie's Brew Pub is right there, real nice bar. Make a good showing! We can use the 8th as a detailing day maybe?

Sun 10/8 - Shop Meet
Sat 10/21 - ECZA Fall Meet / Show - Concordville PA 11A - 3P
___________ Google Maps Address
Fri 10/?? - Drag night at Atco

Every Friday is street / grudge racing at Atco. Doors open at 4:30 so we can get Ernie and Rick's showdown going. I'd like to face off against Parth and let the 2 big men duke it out too.

We should do another wings run too.
As stated in this THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like he said!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2006, 06:11 AM
Theatrix
Professional

Originally Posted by stepson
There is a substance that will kill my brain cells AND help me get laid??? Where can I get this magical stuff?
Just do as I do, young man. I will teach you my secrets. The benefits of Team ZaG just keep on growing!!!!
Old 10-03-2006, 08:23 AM
Nucleus

Last edited by Nucleus; 01-14-2007 at 03:08 PM.
Old 10-04-2006, 07:43 AM
Hazade

So does anybody have a hookup for dismounting/mounting tires? I just picked up a set of blizzaks for my stock rims and need to get them on.
Old 10-04-2006, 07:48 AM
Theatrix
Professional

Originally Posted by Hazade
So does anybody have a hookup for dismounting/mounting tires? I just picked up a set of blizzaks for my stock rims and need to get them on.

Tom had them done while he was here last time at Pepboys down the street.

Two seconds longer and I would have had those tires. I'm gettin old. You guys are just too fast for me.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:56 AM
Hazade

Two seconds longer and I would have had those tires. I'm gettin old. You guys are just too fast for me.

Old 10-04-2006, 09:28 AM
helldorado

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, and they also scratched the **** out of his rims! But its good enough for free and he's getting them redone anyway.
Old 10-04-2006, 02:55 PM
Theatrix
Professional

Originally Posted by helldorado
Yeah, and they also scratched the **** out of his rims! But its good enough for free and he's getting them redone anyway.
I didn't know that! I'm not taking my rims there and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone anymore. Thanks for lookin out for me, bro!

So anyway, WTF, this thread is in dire need of some energy. Hey, I did order a shift/ebrake boot in Red and black from the boot guy. I also ordered the shifter cover in CF to test from Evo-R dude. And I bought some used (new, still in the box) Work Meister S1 in Silver from a dude in MD. Not sure why, it was a good price ($2300) 19x9.5/19x10.5. Maybe I put them on the G. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Might not put the over fenders on the Z and just leave it at Veilside V3 w/o widebody. I don't know for sure about that either.

Seems like I'm just collecting parts and making decisions afterwards. I'm F_U_C_K_E_D up. Snuck that word in(again). I'm am pretty smart, aren't I? They can't keep me down.

And finally, the IRS wants to F_U_C_K me without even kissing me. Hey lady, what's up with that.

Hope I could entertain you meatheads for a moment or two. Now wake the **** up. (Got me there, they are smart too).
Old 10-05-2006, 07:08 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....06#post2842806

check it out!!!!!

and I don't think pepboys scraped them up too much. they were damaged before hand. and they scrapes could have been fromt he previous owner.... they were pretty careful, but it is NOT a "no touch machine" I have a hook up for one of them, and as soon as I find out the contact info I'll let you all know. if you know places with "no touch" let me know as well....
Old 10-05-2006, 07:08 AM
Motormouth
Banned

****s
Old 10-05-2006, 07:24 AM
Theatrix
Professional

Originally Posted by Motormouth
https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....06#post2842806

check it out!!!!!

and I don't think pepboys scraped them up too much. they were damaged before hand. and they scrapes could have been fromt he previous owner.... they were pretty careful, but it is NOT a "no touch machine" I have a hook up for one of them, and as soon as I find out the contact info I'll let you all know. if you know places with "no touch" let me know as well....

I like. How much did they charge per wheel? Maybe I'll do my stockers and mount snow tires. You comin on Sunday with the wheels mounted?
Old 10-05-2006, 07:53 AM
Motormouth
Banned

I'll be there if I can 99% sure I will be.

(rick: sorry I didn't call you back, at the point you called I didn't have my rims back yet)

yeah, the charge is (depending on powder you pick) from 70-90 a wheel, two tone probably more. but the difference you will find is others might charge 70-90 a wheel but they only do the face.
Old 10-07-2006, 09:51 AM
Theatrix
Professional

I'm concidering seting up my HDprojector and the 120" screen for the game tomorrow at 4:15.
Let me know who's up for the game at my house after the meet, before I go through the work. Have to pull it from my other house!
Old 10-07-2006, 05:09 PM
mifastZ

Default Bucks Co., PA Cruse

Hey Guys, trying to get together a Fall cruse in Bucks Co. PA on the 22nd, Check the thread. Anyone Intrested? Let me know. I think it would be a good time. We'd meet in New Hope, PA, cruse around, then end in New Hope, hit up a bar....Let me know guys, I think it'll be a good time.
Old 10-07-2006, 06:23 PM
stepson

I'm concidering seting up my HDprojector and the 120" screen for the game tomorrow at 4:15.
Let me know who's up for the game at my house after the meet, before I go through the work. Have to pull it from my other house!
I'm in for the meet, out for "the game". Not much of a sports fan. Now, if you wanted to pick up strippers from your other house, ....
Old 10-08-2006, 04:32 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Where is this meet???
Old 10-08-2006, 05:23 AM
KelekonaKustoms

154 cooper rd
west berlin, nj

pull in to the lot, 3rd building on the left, we meet at 10:00

Quick Reply: Team ZaG 10/08/2006 Meet!