Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Westchester Putnam Dutchess Orange Rockland

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 02:00 AM
EddNog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Work

-Ed
Old 06-11-2007, 12:24 PM
RidinNY

free
Old 06-13-2007, 07:59 AM
bmfgsxr

Originally Posted by RidinNY
free
so your free now, when did you stop charging ya freak.

just found this board this morning looking for a guy with a blue 350 i was messing with on 684 monday night. didnt know you got one too man.. i traded in my Lightning for an evo. ive gotten updates on timmy and it sounds much better than it did at first.. ill give you a shout later on man.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:02 AM
Vas@Extended
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by bmfgsxr

just found this board this morning looking for a guy with a blue 350 i was messing with on 684 monday night. didnt know you got one too man.. i traded in my Lightning for an evo. ive gotten updates on timmy and it sounds much better than it did at first.. ill give you a shout later on man.
where in somers are u? Im in katonah.. i think Ive seen u drive around, I think
Old 06-13-2007, 10:35 AM
bmfgsxr

i live right off 202 near 118.. just sold my 03 dsg (dark shadow grey) Lightning. also have a blue lx 5.0 with saleen wing, but im selling that.. i just picked up my evo about a month ago. its a graphite gray IX. what color is your car ill keep an eye out for ya.. im going to try to get to the somers stop and shop aka chilis car meet on thursday nights. its right on rte. 6.
Old 06-13-2007, 03:06 PM
Vas@Extended
Vendor - Former Vendor

bmf- ye dude i knwo the car meet.. if u dont know how to get there.. we'll meet up and ill drive with you.. I know the place pretty well so.. they have meets there at stop n shop every week..

blue- if u wanna roll with us...2 Z's 1 evo... maybe some other ppl can come too.. and we'll cruise down there

lmk
Old 06-13-2007, 03:14 PM
Vas@Extended
Vendor - Former Vendor

i live right off 202 near 118.. just sold my 03 dsg (dark shadow grey) Lightning. also have a blue lx 5.0 with saleen wing, but im selling that.. i just picked up my evo about a month ago. its a graphite gray IX. what color is your car ill keep an eye out for ya.. im going to try to get to the somers stop and shop aka chilis car meet on thursday nights. its right on rte. 6.
oh its Silver with black wheels
Old 06-13-2007, 05:14 PM
RidinNY

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You are WAY too much.. I was just reading this thread and I see BMFGSXR.. Awesome to see you here bro, now we will have to hit up the AutoX this summer!
Old 06-14-2007, 03:33 AM
bmfgsxr

z33, thanks man although i do know where it is. its right around the corner from me.. im gonna try to get up there tonight, but im not sure yet. ive been telling some of my mustang buddies from www.svtsnake.com that im gonna get there forever but i always end up short of time.

ridinny, i thought the same thing when i saw your screen name over here. yeah, ive been talking to 1liter too and he wants to autox in his sti as well. we may not hit the twisties on 2 wheels anymore but we can do it on 4. (although 2 wheels will always be more fun, and we used to have some insane rides back in 01/02). your not still racing are you? im on haitus until after i tie the knot and buy a house.. i tried to get you on the nextel but couldnt get through yesterday. im gonna stop by the hospital today on my way home to see timmy too.

anyhow, its always good to meet other car enthusiasts and hopefully i can get to stop and shop tonight and meet up with some of you guys.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:36 AM
RidinNY

z33, thanks man although i do know where it is. its right around the corner from me.. im gonna try to get up there tonight, but im not sure yet. ive been telling some of my mustang buddies from www.svtsnake.com that im gonna get there forever but i always end up short of time.

ridinny, i thought the same thing when i saw your screen name over here. yeah, ive been talking to 1liter too and he wants to autox in his sti as well. we may not hit the twisties on 2 wheels anymore but we can do it on 4. (although 2 wheels will always be more fun, and we used to have some insane rides back in 01/02). your not still racing are you? im on haitus until after i tie the knot and buy a house.. i tried to get you on the nextel but couldnt get through yesterday. im gonna stop by the hospital today on my way home to see timmy too.

anyhow, its always good to meet other car enthusiasts and hopefully i can get to stop and shop tonight and meet up with some of you guys.
I havent been racing much lately.. but i do still have a race bike. Figmatic has the S2000 as well so maybe we can all get together for some fun.

I will be at the hospital today around 2:30 - 3:00 so maybe i'll see u there.
Old 06-14-2007, 09:54 AM
bmfgsxr

i wont be able to make it to the stop and shop tonight guys as my girl is sick and im gonna stick home to take care of her. ill keep ya posted for next week.

ridinny, im gonna try to scoot out of here in about a half hour, it will take me an hour to get there so ill probably miss ya man.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:42 AM
RidinNY

Originally Posted by blue660r01
Ridin you coming out to Somers tonight? You can meet up with me before I head out if you want send me a text. Oh and speakin of you having a bike, a blue GSXR600 went by me on beekman the other day, looked at me and pulled a wheelie was that you?

Nope wasnt me.. My wheelie days are all done.. That was back in 01-02 when I was a hooligan. We got into racing after that, and stunting lost it's thrill. I actually dont even have a street bike anymore, just the race bike.. although it is a GSXR.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:53 PM
Armitage
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I need to get out to one of these damn Bear Mt. meets!

Quick Reply: Westchester Putnam Dutchess Orange Rockland