Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

WTB: Factory Rays Forged Wheels ('06/'07 Grand Touring Wheels)

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 09:47 AM
EddNog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question WTB: Factory Rays Forged Wheels ('06/'07 Grand Touring Wheels)

Anyone with a 2006 or 2007 Grand Touring model looking to sell their stock wheels and tires? I am interested in buying of set of them; I really love how they look and don't mind the fact that they're, "just stock." I am looking to get them painted bronze and then I will get a pair of spare door handles and have them painted in matching bronze--my car is a 2007 magnetic black Touring 6MT coupe. The wheels I seek are the full set of Ray's forged lightweight factory wheels for Grand Touring models (I am not sure if they were also available on any other model years).

I'm in Westchester, NY; willing to travel up to five hours each way to pick them up. Please let me know if you're willing to sell and for how much!

-Ed

PS I was unable to locate this information in the manual or using the Search--does anything on the car get disabled if the TPMS sensor is triggered? I.e. the warning lamp is on, will ABS be disabled or stability control/traction control? I am curious as to if I can get away with running a second set of wheels/tires during winter time, but I would not have TPMS installed on that set.