Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

2 Z Sightings South Jersey Fuddruckers 7/6/07

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 05:53 AM
DomZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 Z Sightings South Jersey Fuddruckers 7/6/07

One PPW Z with stock 18's and a shocker sticker on the quarter window, the other was SS with TSW Thruxtons (I think?). The PPW Z, you left just before the cops showed up for the burnout extravaganza - I was smart enough to park completely no where near Fuddruckers so I left nicely without issue. Guy in the SS Z...what kind of ticket did you get (if any)? I was under the impression that they ticket people just for spectating now.

To anyone who's reading this - its not usually burnout fest 2k7 every Friday night but every police officer in my town was directing traffic in the center of town due to a massive fireworks display. Every piece of **** car and their mother was doing a burnout (or attempting) from a stock focus to rednecks in beat up 3rd gen Firebirds with a few nice cars in between.
Old 07-08-2007, 08:35 AM
KelekonaKustoms

that was me in the SS, i have Axis Shines BTW. the cops just came over and talked to us for a little bit, they were actually cool about everything. no tickets, they just told us that they knew it was only a select amount of people doing it and not everyone. he did tell us though that they will be cracking down more and probably shutting it down if it keeps up.
Old 07-08-2007, 01:37 PM
DomZ

haha my bad on the rims - too dark and I never had a chance to get close to your car. You guys are lucky, I was talking to a people who got $180 citations last week when they shut it down. I parked in the lot for exactly 3 minutes and I subsequently moved my car near the pack and ship place on the other side of the parking lot. Some crummy LT1 Camaro kept doing a burnout, turning into the parking lot, doing a burnout, turning into the parking lot. It was getting a little repetitive. I was going to get up there and go at it but my friend reminded me that my luck will be the second I start smokin' em the cops will show up and literally 30-45 seconds later the 2 cops were creeping on the other side of the lot.

I've been going to that show since I can remember (at least 10 years) and I can tell you that the cops have been completely cool with burnouts up until lately. Friday looked like something out of a youtube video with everyone standing out into the road a little bit. The time when someone gets hurt is when we really have problems.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Megatron

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Domz the problem is that more and more kids are hanging out their. 15 years ago it more of an older crowd before all the ff movies came out. If you notice the older crowd leaves by 8:30 - 9, then the younger punks come in and hang out till 12. Not all are punks, but it only takes a select few to give the area a bad name.

I don't go up their as often as I use too, and if I do, l leave before all the underglow, etc......cars starts pulling in.
Old 07-08-2007, 05:54 PM
z32 Outlaw Z

is it that Fuddruckers on Black Horse Pike? in turnersville?
Old 07-08-2007, 06:38 PM
DomZ

Yep

And yea, I am one of the kids technically, but only by math if that makes any sense. I try to be an adult, I did some dumb stuff when I first got the Z 2 years ago but I'm relatively calm now.

Also, the black 06 Mustang GT with the police siren definitely made a few people **** their pants, it was great.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:50 PM
tranceformer95

Originally Posted by DomZ
And yea, I am one of the kids technically, but only by math if that makes any sense. I try to be an adult, I did some dumb stuff when I first got the Z 2 years ago but I'm relatively calm now.
Stop lying. You know you're a punkass kid.
Old 07-09-2007, 06:15 AM
Cozmo

that was me in the PPW with the shocker sticker. best mod ever lol. i wasn't leaving because of the cops, tho i was sure they would eventually show up...the clouds of smoke were going about 100 ft into the air so it was only a matter of time. i left cause i was bored, ur right about the red necks and the punks thinkin they're hot shat with their old IROC z's...theyre mostly all from franklinville, hick trash, home of the v-8 on cinder blocks.

anyways, i usually only go to see if i know anyone there. i was talkin to my friend chris who had the blue srt-4 who did a quick burnout. after he left, i just watched for about 20 mins then cruised around. ill try and find u next friday, we can cruise together or somethin. TWP Z's FTW lol
Old 07-09-2007, 07:14 AM
DomZ

haha yea, at least I won't be the only one in the stock wheels club.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:14 AM
DomZ

Originally Posted by tranceformer95
Stop lying. You know you're a punkass kid.
oh yea, you got me lol
Old 07-09-2007, 08:23 AM
Cozmo

yeah, i dont see the need to spend 2500 bucks on rims that will get dirty and ripped up on my daily driver
Old 07-09-2007, 11:52 AM
benderzjamez

I might come up Friday
Old 07-10-2007, 09:00 AM
z32 Outlaw Z

im going check it out friday night, ive never been there, look for a SB track
Old 07-10-2007, 10:55 AM
benderzjamez

just look for the one in my avatar. I should be near by LOL I hope.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:45 AM
Cozmo

you guys wont be impressed if you come after 8. 16-20 yr old dbag kids runnin around in rice mobiles. feel free to swing by, ive stopped there about 3 times this season when i use to go almost every friday but its gone down hill. alot of people, but not exactly top quality machines in there lol
Old 07-10-2007, 06:56 PM
z32 Outlaw Z

thats why we r going to class things up with Zssssssssss!!!! LOL
Old 07-11-2007, 12:15 PM
benderzjamez

Does this mean we are having a Z meet at Fudruckers friday night with some ricers in the background
Old 07-11-2007, 04:01 PM
DomZ

Originally Posted by Cozmo
you guys wont be impressed if you come after 8. 16-20 yr old dbag kids runnin around in rice mobiles. feel free to swing by, ive stopped there about 3 times this season when i use to go almost every friday but its gone down hill. alot of people, but not exactly top quality machines in there lol
i say we make a statement by parking in the Walmart lot right next to Fudds - our cars will still be in sight but separated from the problem.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:02 PM
z32 Outlaw Z

Originally Posted by DomZ
i say we make a statement by parking in the Walmart lot right next to Fudds - our cars will still be in sight but separated from the problem.
True.... lets do it, lets show them ricers we dont like carbs...
Old 07-12-2007, 07:44 AM
G87z

Alright so what time are we gonna meet up there? I only live down the road outside of williamstown. I usaully end up driving by after 8pm and seeing all the younger crowd out there. Anyway, how about a roll call for who is gonna be up there tomorrow.

George

Quick Reply: 2 Z Sightings South Jersey Fuddruckers 7/6/07