Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

what happened to TSZ33?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 07:51 PM
NoahzBurnt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yo i will be around again soon I promise....

just trying to get the tune for the 250 shot of N2O squared away so I can do 6th gear burnouts....

I will bringing a friend of mine to join the club who has had his Z reconstructed and off the road for over a year....but he should be dynoing well over 850rwhp on his twin GT37, top-secret wide body Z.

SO everyone when u see this just stop by and introduce yourself ( ilook forward to seeing old friends and new members VERY VERY soon)

Just keeps your eyes peeled for this

Old 12-02-2007, 07:48 AM
tonester1011
CF God

so when is he getting that car back?? i know the friend u are talking about and i wanna see the car...i heard big things coming from him!!
Old 12-02-2007, 07:52 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by da mayor
let's bring back the datsuns!! any progress on those in the shop yet?

the yellow one is getting a new motor installed - should be done in a few days

the blue/silver we havent touched since we were working so hard on my 350z - but we'll be back on it soon to wrap it up, so maybe I can drive it in the new year lolol (only been 2.5 years since it came out for a drive !)
Old 12-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Fairly Z

I joined TSZ33, and I went to one of the meets... It was the dyno meet at NLM, and so many people were supposed to go - guys from not only TSZ33, but My350Z too. It was gonna be a good time, food and such. Anyways, it rained, and it ended up being only me and two other guys (MyFairladyZ2006 & 03fiftyZ) that showed. It was a real disappointment.

Anyways, after that I got less motivated. Honestly, even if I may find the time to take a trip out to Valley Stream of all places once or twice, it's not something I can afford to do every week.

Also, TSZ33's site layout was never miraculously compelling, and it didn't give us the ability to just talk about B.S. We all LOVE talking B.S.! That's why the forums were never really moving, in my humble opinion.

It snowed today, but it's supposed to be pretty dry until Thursday. I'd still like to meet up with you guys before the winter really hits, maybe we can do something cool this week. I'd be more than willing to go, and I'm not the type of guy to say I'll be there and then be a no-show. Anyone up for that?
Old 12-02-2007, 05:25 PM
cliffordrican

Woah buddy i was there too 06 SS z 258 on dyno i have a monkey in the pass seat but yea no one was there the total was like 4 or 5
Old 12-02-2007, 06:05 PM
Fairly Z

Ah sorry about that Cliffordrican I don't mean to count you out, just us three were the ones that showed up on time though. Me and 03fiftyZ left after about an hour or so of waiting around because nothing was going on, I guess you guys came after I left. Wish I had stayed, but at that point I didn't think anyone else would show so I opted to go to work and make money instead. If we can set up something soon that we're all positively going to, are you in?
Old 12-02-2007, 06:46 PM
shadykilla717

I needa get my Z this week so I can join in on all this lol.
Old 12-02-2007, 07:40 PM
cliffordrican

Originally Posted by Fairly Z
Ah sorry about that Cliffordrican I don't mean to count you out, just us three were the ones that showed up on time though. Me and 03fiftyZ left after about an hour or so of waiting around because nothing was going on, I guess you guys came after I left. Wish I had stayed, but at that point I didn't think anyone else would show so I opted to go to work and make money instead. If we can set up something soon that we're all positively going to, are you in?
im in man most guys know me and wen im in im in lol (no homo) lol
Old 12-03-2007, 05:18 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Fairly Z
and it didn't give us the ability to just talk about B.S. We all LOVE talking B.S.! That's why the forums were never really moving, in my humble opinion.
And I promise you it never will If off topic BS is something you just can't live without, we won't be a good site for you then, because it will be something content driven - quality over quantity, as I've said many times Sorry if that disappoints some, but that's how it will be, and all those involved with the reorganization are in 100% agreement about that

Off topic stuff naturally flows out of conversations among friends. The site we will have is one that is completely content driven, for guys who want to know and understand anything and everything about their car, and organize local meets. A seemingly simple mission that got way off course this year do to a variety of reasons.

Last edited by Z1 Performance; 12-03-2007 at 05:31 AM.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:31 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by PGT313
I haven't read this entire post... but i trust Adam will come up with something that works. Some of these issues talked about i wasn't even fully aware of.

Adam/Kwame if you need any design/graphics work for the new site don't hesistate to ask. Maybe even a second more refined version of the logo.

Thanks!
-Peter
Thanks Peter, appreciate it! I'll IM you today
Old 12-03-2007, 05:58 AM
shadykilla717

Originally Posted by Z1 Performance
And I promise you it never will If off topic BS is something you just can't live without, we won't be a good site for you then, because it will be something content driven - quality over quantity, as I've said many times Sorry if that disappoints some, but that's how it will be, and all those involved with the reorganization are in 100% agreement about that

Off topic stuff naturally flows out of conversations among friends. The site we will have is one that is completely content driven, for guys who want to know and understand anything and everything about their car, and organize local meets. A seemingly simple mission that got way off course this year do to a variety of reasons.

If thats the case.. We should have a section just for bs.. I mean I know we got the off-topic seciton. But add an off-topic random talking or something.. Or meet chats.. Something I guess.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:06 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by shadykilla717
If thats the case.. We should have a section just for bs.. I mean I know we got the off-topic seciton. But add an off-topic random talking or something.. Or meet chats.. Something I guess.
Sorry, we will never have any off topic section.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:08 AM
shadykilla717

Sorry, we will never have any off topic section.
Well I wasn't asking for it lol. Just thought it would help the problem. I do agree. One forum I'm on has an off-topic section. And I can't even go on it because I can't keep up with the non-sense.. Def. sections on talking about other cars you own is a great one.. Which I know we have. I never been in it to see how good it is.. But I do agree with keeping it pointless thread free.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:11 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Well I wasn't asking for it lol. Just thought it would help the problem. I do agree. One forum I'm on has an off-topic section. And I can't even go on it because I can't keep up with the non-sense.. Def. sections on talking about other cars you own is a great one..
I appreciate the concern, believe me The #1 that will help things is not having the immaturity that plagued the site during 2007. There will be moderators now for each section, and membership requirements will be more stringent
Old 12-03-2007, 06:20 AM
shadykilla717

I appreciate the concern, believe me The #1 that will help things is not having the immaturity that plagued the site during 2007. There will be moderators now for each section, and membership requirements will be more stringent
O it got that bad?? Good thing I came in the new reformed era lol. What kinda requirements that would make it more stringent??
Old 12-03-2007, 06:22 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

O it got that bad?? Good thing I came in the new reformed era lol. What kinda requirements that would make it more stringent??
Well, it got so bad (due to only a few people too - but it was consistent, and juvenile, and annoying), that we shut the site down, so that should tell you something. We're working on the rest...details will be posted as they are available
Old 12-03-2007, 06:28 AM
RBlover69

i was originally in tsz33 back in the days like when it was first started with my black 04 Z. Miss the fellas man, had to move to florida though so never really got to see the team evolve , ....i remember eddie Z1 chris alex and his crew ..very hazy we had one big meet with some evo peps or something it was great. I even traded the car over here with the original tsz33 logos lol
the site was fine quality over bs anyday.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:54 AM
shadykilla717

Well, it got so bad (due to only a few people too - but it was consistent, and juvenile, and annoying), that we shut the site down, so that should tell you something. We're working on the rest...details will be posted as they are available
Well thats good that it got worked out..
Old 12-03-2007, 09:36 AM
z350boy
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is NO gain without pain. The club is evolving; those responsible are trying to provide a quality environment for all of the members. Let's all be supportive during this phase of our developement. Just my 2c

Quick Reply: what happened to TSZ33?