Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

**A NEW South Jersey Z Club?????**

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2003, 04:12 AM
sinnj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb **A NEW South Jersey Z Club?????**

Ok… Here’s what I’m thinking… I think we should form our own club that serves the South Jersey/Philly area. The South Jersey Z Club. To my understanding we need at least 10 members. I think we can come up with 10 members pretty easy… Jill, Nate, bfleming, Blue Ballz, jdoejj2 and me would make 6. Coming up with another 4 shouldn’t be all that hard, provided that the above mentioned are interested… After we are an “Offical” club, my thought is to contact the local dealers and get their support along with a mailing list of folks they sold Z’s to and do a mass mailing. I am willing to take on the brunt of the work in doing all the paperwork to make the club ”official” but I would need your support, if this is something everyone is interested in. Please let me know your thoughts.
Old 06-05-2003, 06:46 AM
Megatron

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sinnj,

I am down to get this club started.

"Megatron is that YOU" Here's a hint

--Megatron
Old 06-05-2003, 07:50 AM
sinnj

cool baby!!! that's 2!!! 8 more to go!!! come on folks!
Old 06-05-2003, 08:48 AM
Jill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd be interested in it, but could we make it a larger area? To include maybe central jersey and philly too?
Old 06-05-2003, 09:16 AM
sinnj

ABS-A-Tot-LY!!!! Philly with no problem.. Central Jersey I worry about, there is an exsiting club. They seem to cater more so to North Jersey. I really don't want to step on their toes. I did however, send an email to the President of the club telling him of my intensions/ideas along with contacting ZCCA. ZCCA said that have information that would help us form the club.

Hows that???
Old 06-05-2003, 09:21 AM
sinnj

and again... if we can get 10 people to say "yeah, sure, why not!" then we/I can begin filling out the paper work. There is a few hoops to jump through but nothing to big.
Old 06-05-2003, 10:56 AM
bluedevil

put me down
Old 06-05-2003, 02:55 PM
RedComet

hellz yeah, count me in.
Old 06-06-2003, 05:12 PM
s2kjerseygirl

Originally posted by Jill
I'd be interested in it, but could we make it a larger area? To include maybe central jersey and philly too?
hey all, i am from www.s2ki.com we have a deleware valley club. it consits of mainly south jersey, philly some of deleware and md. we also have a small club we call PCG aka Philly Cruise Group. we have a total of 113 members give or take. the best way to get one started is here on the board and if ya see another Z drivin round wave to em and if you get a chance to talk to them give them the name of this site. we have meets all the time and after awhile more and more people continue to show up...its great.... good luck!
Old 06-06-2003, 05:45 PM
Jill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by s2kjerseygirl
hey all, i am from www.s2ki.com we have a deleware valley club. it consits of mainly south jersey, philly some of deleware and md. we also have a small club we call PCG aka Philly Cruise Group. we have a total of 113 members give or take. the best way to get one started is here on the board and if ya see another Z drivin round wave to em and if you get a chance to talk to them give them the name of this site. we have meets all the time and after awhile more and more people continue to show up...its great.... good luck!
Hey! I think I might've seen you driving around before. If you see a blonde in a blue z, it's probably me, so gimme a wave! And thanks for coming over to check us out.
Old 06-06-2003, 08:00 PM
s2kjerseygirl

Originally posted by Jill
Hey! I think I might've seen you driving around before. If you see a blonde in a blue z, it's probably me, so gimme a wave! And thanks for coming over to check us out.
definatly! ya i have a yellow S, my license plate says S2KGIRL, i usually have the top down youve probably seen me round, are you around the mount holly area much?

im pretty much the only chick with a yellow S around here, there arent to many females who own S' im not sure why though see ya
Old 06-06-2003, 08:55 PM
Megatron

i think we should try to get another meet together, with the s2k, and z people, before jill leaves and goes south.
what does everyone thinks?

Maybe a cruise to o.c. maryland. They have a great night life down there.
Old 06-06-2003, 09:28 PM
s2kjerseygirl

Originally posted by Megatron
i think we should try to get another meet together, with the s2k, and z people, before jill leaves and goes south.
what does everyone thinks?

Maybe a cruise to o.c. maryland. They have a great night life down there.
if we do that then i can also get my s2000 buddies in md to join us also, there is actually a small meet planned for o.c md this weekend for the s2ks but i am not sure whats goin on with it since it may ra**......if it is nice i will be headed down there sunday for a nice day of topless driving in the sun if not then i am headed to the beach in jersey for it is gonna be 80 and sunny!

but yes lets defintaly see when we can organize a meet that would be great, we would catch a lot of eyes :P
Old 06-07-2003, 06:38 AM
bfleming

Default South Jersey Zs

I'm in. Suggest we include the whole Delaware Valley and Coast -like "Del-Sea", but not as cryptic. Definitely PA and nearby DE and MD.
Old 06-07-2003, 09:03 AM
Megatron

s2kjerseygirl

I would love to get another meet together. I know i can't make a trip this sund. nor next weekend. But after that i am free. to make a cruise.
Jill when do you leave to go down south? Sinnj, bflemming are yall down for a criuse?
Old 06-07-2003, 09:15 AM
sinnj

Sure... i'm always up for a run. I have to work on the car this sunday if it doesnt rain... some little bastard drove his bike in to the side of car and put a scratch in the rear quarter pannal about 16 inches long! I'm so pissed.... i dont park near people, i watch everything i do and hear it happens in my own driveway!!! arrrrrg!
Old 06-09-2003, 08:06 PM
s2kjerseygirl

Originally posted by sinnj
Sure... i'm always up for a run. I have to work on the car this sunday if it doesnt rain... some little bastard drove his bike in to the side of car and put a scratch in the rear quarter pannal about 16 inches long! I'm so pissed.... i dont park near people, i watch everything i do and hear it happens in my own driveway!!! arrrrrg!

agh i would that lil pain! sorry to hear bout your unfortunate misshap...

while i was at work today i saw a (sorry i know that i am not calling it the right color...im not up on my z lingo as i am on my s lingo ) orange/gold color z drive by on rt38 east, i thought bout yall and wondered if that person is on the board here....
Old 06-09-2003, 08:07 PM
s2kjerseygirl

Originally posted by Megatron
s2kjerseygirl

I would love to get another meet together. I know i can't make a trip this sund. nor next weekend. But after that i am free. to make a cruise.
Jill when do you leave to go down south? Sinnj, bflemming are yall down for a criuse?
my schedual is kinda scetchy the next couple weeks also...well have to arrange somthing so that we can get a pretty good sized meet together.....we have some roads that we have done drives on before that are great...maybe we could drive one of those routes...
Old 06-12-2003, 06:23 AM
ethan84ae
Charter Member #35

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by sinnj
ABS-A-Tot-LY!!!! Philly with no problem.. Central Jersey I worry about, there is an exsiting club. They seem to cater more so to North Jersey. I really don't want to step on their toes. I did however, send an email to the President of the club telling him of my intensions/ideas along with contacting ZCCA. ZCCA said that have information that would help us form the club.

Hows that???

Let me chime in for a second, I'm a founding member of the NJ Z Car Club (1996) and a current member of the executive board...

This sounds like a great idea... I don't think there is anything wrong with having multiple clubs in the state. A constant problem that the New Jersey Z Car Club (www.njzclub.com) has had is how do we cater to everyone from S. Jersey - in the past there have been folks from the South who have been involved, but they usually end up dropping out b/c the ride to N. Jersey is too much of a pain... New York has multiple clubs (ZANY, ZCCR, and a few others...)... Don't worry too much about stepping on the NJ Z Club's toes... I don't think we're trying to hold a monopoly.... we'll support you.... That's my position at least, I suspect the rest of the board will feel the same way - I'll talk w/ them about it at our next meeting...

-Ethan

Last edited by ethan84ae; 06-12-2003 at 06:29 AM.
Old 06-18-2003, 02:23 PM
bobS

well i just sold my bimmer today and i'm going z shoppin and will have my car in the next two weeks so i'll be in

Quick Reply: **A NEW South Jersey Z Club?????**